The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure Gold & Mantles

3 posters

Go down

Pure Gold & Mantles Empty Pure Gold & Mantles

Post by Dark Avorian Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:39 am

So, if you're like me you probably remember the pure gold used in the family crest quest...well...here is my new suggestion. Now there is a twist, all items require 10 extra levels to make (something like that) are untradable and require some levels to wear...I have no idea what. Mantles are explained later so bear with me

Pure Gold Items Sapphire Emerald Ruby Diamond DragonStone Onyx
Rings Recoil, deals back 50% and can deal up to 150 total damage Ring of Duelling, 20 teleports Ring of Forging, 1 less coal needed, can make up to 280 bars total Ring of Life, protects from last 10% of damage Ring of Wealth, picks up gold drops and possibly anything that you already have a stack of automatically Ring of Stone, unnattackable w/o pickaxe and removed from minimap
Bracelets Bracelet of Clay, allows you to mine 2 soft clay per rock and up to 112 total clay C-wars Brace, 10 charges and at start of game you get three tele-tabs to tunnels, catapult, or your flagtower Inoculation Brace, protects from poison & can be operated to destroy it and cure any ailment Forinthry, allows you to tele in up to lvl 40 wilderness.Combat Bracelet, better stats, teleports to Taverley, Brimhaven & Waterbirth dungeons + normal ones Regen, gain 2 health every minute and 1 health every 30 seconds between the minutes
Necklaces Games, 20 teleports, almost any minigame Binding, no need for talismans to be used up, lasts twice as long Digsite, Can teleport you to Varrock Museum & Ardougne Outpost Phoenix, heals 40% health protects last 10% of health Skills Necklace, increased chance of skill based goodies (nests, caskets, gems etc.) Berserker, every 10 minutes can operate to give unlimited run and 10% damage increase, but lowers def and increases attakcer damge by 5% for 90 seconds
Amulets Magic, can store up to 300 of 4 chosen runes Defense, gives visible 5 lvl defense boost Strength, gives +15 str stat Power can be operated once every 10 minutes for 2 level boost to all skills Glory, power abilities except +3 boost, add teleports to Yanille, Port Sarim, Tai Bwo and Nardah Fury, gives + 4 visible str/magic/range boost and -2 visible defence boost
Tiaras (perfect gold only) Acts as sapphire lantern for all intents and purposes Run regenerates faster capacity for 5 extra hp that can be healed back...etc. etc. +10 pray Can heat and unwield an opponents weapon, ice glaves neutralize it, acts as weak light source attack have a 5% chance of removing 10% of damage from all combat stats (minimum 1 if activated)
Mantles (pure gold or base metal) water will randomly freeze attacker for 3 seconds Enemy warriors and longrange attacks can be blown back 1 square/ defelected or slung back (deflected is 5% others are 2%) will randomly activate for 5 second storing 20% of total damage incurred in that time and adding it to next hit after 10 secs High defensive stats 25% protection against dragonfire/fire-based attacks and it can be operated once every 10 minutes, for 1 minute all people in combat with you will be dealt ring of recoil damage from a wall of flame High Stats, 50% protection against dragonfire, 10% chance your opponent will miss you
Mantle Chains (pure gold, and metal) all enemies in close range are dealt up to 10 by water attacks, any 8+ hits will result in 5 second freeze if the chains are pure gold All enemies are hit up to herblore+mage/18 this is the starting damage of a poison, gold will destroy poison immunity Charges for 3 seconds then deals back 50% of inflicted damage + 0-15 damage, normal metal is 40%+ 5-10Each person is hit by one bolt of each basic element but with lower max hits, gold has higher max hits A bolt of dragon fire strikes every attacker attackers are hit with Shadow Blitz, and you select a location to teleport to within your screen...

Mantles

A mantle is a large piece of some material draped/placed over the shoulders on which a cape may be fastened, almost any cape except skillcapes and other overly ornate capes can be added (like lunar). Fire, Obsidian, God and Team can be added

Mantles

Normal Metals/Pure Gold, can add normal (not shilo) gems to them using the same metal gem combos as bolts or any normal gem to pure gold...pure gold has better magical effects, armour metals have better stats...and armour metal mantles are tradeable

Mantle Chains

Chains forged of metals or Pure gold, same as above, can have bolt tips of normal gems added. When 4 enchanted chains are added the mantle gains a new operate based special attack, all abilities drain 100% of spec bar. Same as above, metal chains give better stats, gold chains enhance the special ability, chains can't be added to worse mantles, and any can be added to specialty mantles, also normal mantle chains deal slight damage to anyone attacking you just in melee range. (0-5hp)

MetalsGems For Mantle/Chain Mantles the chains can be attached to
BronzeNone All normal Metal Mantles
Iron None Iron+ normal metals
Steel None Normal metals above steel
Black None Normal Metals above black, all special mantles (except silver)
Mithril Sapphire/Emerald Normal metals above mithril, Blue+ D'hide, all other special mantles & silver mantles
Adamant Ruby/Diamond Rune/Addy, Red/Black D'hide, all other special mantles
Rune Dragonstone/Onyx Rune Mantles, Black D'hide, All special mantles
Perfect Gold Any Perfect Gold Mantles, Special Mantles
Silver Holy/Unholy Symbol Silver & Mithril Mantles, All special, All d'hide mantles

Silver/Holy/Unholy: Prayer bonuses, chains can have holy or unholy symbol at bottom, mantle can have holy/unholy symbol embedded in the breast

Dragonhide Mantles: Need I explain

Special Mantles/Chains

Mystic/Ghostly/Lunar(?)/Fremmenik/Ogre etc.: Yep...

GOD MANTLES

Bandos*: Tan Colour scheme, spiked, chains have his symbol on them and the attack unleashes a vicious spin of power knocking back and stunning opponents, Graardor drops mantle/chains, Generals drop chains

Armadyl*: Blue/Gold...Capes are spread onto a pair of wings, chains have hilt symbol on them. -10kg. good range stats. ranged attacks spin out of special attack, Kree drops mantle/chains, generals drop chains

Zamorak*: Red and Black...Fire attacks hit opponents, then they get frozen...heal you a bit...great offensive stats, only 75% drain. Mantle and Chains obtained same as above.

Saradomin*: Blue/White, opponents hit by rapid lightning attacks dealing up to 20 each, no combat delay, slight prayer drain for enemies. Mantle and Chain same as above

* UNTRADABLE (I want these to be rare and powerful showcases of a players pure power) chains probably will be tradable though

Grin Smile Sad :o Shocked 8) Laughing Mad Tongue Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Suspect I love you No Angry: cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom :drunken: Sleep sunny :drunken: Sleep sunny

Last edited by Dark Avorian on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Pure Gold & Mantles Empty Re: Pure Gold & Mantles

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 pm

I like the idea of Mantles, I'm just not sure how fond I am of this particular idea. Whenever I've thought of a mantle it's either melee-grades, drapes, banners and unique (obtained from quests and such). Whenever I've concepts adorning them with gemstones, I've just suggested a slight change to the jewel-crafting system. Gemstones (cut) would be enchanted in the inventory as placed into the jewellery. This would mean gold-rings aren't worthless, as to make a Sapphire Ring you require a cut Sapphire and a Ring (it's possible a chisel could be required - "You lightly tap on the gem with the handle of your chisel."). You can remove a gemstone from a ring with a chisel.

Mantels would just be another thing you can place gemstones in. A sapphire when placed in a mantel will have the same effect regardless of which mantel, so it's not the same as crossbows. Enchanted gems are tradeable, and require the same magic levels as they do not and to place the enchanted gemstone into a piece of jewellery require no different level to regular crafting. Tongue

I think I understood the Pure Gold idea, they're basically just level-2 standard jewellery? Sounds good. But what about effects for all the other gems on my jewellery thread? Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 am

I think instead of level 2 golds, you could just have platinum that works in place of silver and gold... but better Grin
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:55 am

KK Tatorz...ooh quest idea! I'm off to the writer's table!
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm

psycho I'm a bit confused as to your premise...in my suggestion...as this is mine...gems can only be attached to the metal you make their bolts from or to gold...

I'm not sure I see a point to all the other gems...I mean we already have a pretty full spectrum of powers and abilities...
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum