Post by Dark Avorian on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Current Goals

-Seers Village Diary:

-Varrock Diary
-Second wishlist
-All skills 70+

About Me!

I'm Dark Avorian...I'm a rising sophomore in highschool...I like math, science and art...My interests are runescape, drawing, arcanists, and reading...the amount of books I've read could qualify as unhealthy

MY BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENTS

QUEST CAPE (OR NOT)
99 DEFENCE
110 COMBAT
1800+ TOTAL LVL
ALL SKILLS 60+

And this...

MY EQUIPMENT

Combat Outfit: Questpoint Cape, Full slayer helm, Amulet of glory, Dragon platebody, Dragon platelegs, Dragon boots, RFD Barrow gloves, Blessed spirit shield, Abyssal whip.

Skiller Outfit 1: White beret, Gnome scarf, Defence cape, Blue elegant top, Blue elegant legs, Mime gloves, Desert boots, Holy book, Rune cane.

Skiller Outfit 2: Full slayer helm, Bonesack, Witchwood Icon, Clown shirt, Clown legs, Lumberjack boots, Slayer gloves, Balmung.

Skiller Outfit 3: Chef's hat, Cat-training medal, Questpoint cape, Apron, Builder trousers, Lumberjack boots, Mime gloves, Holy book, Meat cleaver.

Last edited by Dark Avorian on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am; edited 39 times in total
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark Avorian! A Strange Mind!

Post by Dark Avorian on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:26 am

Oh, uh, we're just really good friends at school.

Also: To anyone reading this, is it bad that this sounds like the most fantastic thing I can imagine: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_55

Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 am

I'm not really a hard worker, but that does sounds like a good... thing to have done (?)... Go for it.
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 am

Just pointing out, it has 24 to 60 hours of homework a week...
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Arcanist's Tip #405:

Don't fly right in the corner when there are imps around. Imp destruction will send a volley of arrows your way that can pack a huge punch, unfortunately for you...flight won't dissipate until your turn is over, and the restrictions on flight that don't let you cross any edge of the map will keep you pinned in the corner as arrow after arrow slams into your body and later your corpse.
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 am

I remember Arcanists. Smile
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 am

I will be mysteriously disappearing for the next two weeks, I'm off to connect with nature, commune with my spirit animals, probe the depths of my soul and find the frozen layer of cold dead evil beneath (and I'll be doing the same to the tundra for SCIENCE!) I'll be flying aorund in helicopters, doing data analysis, taking 50 hour train rides, eating limitless supplies of cookies and taking pictures of polar bears.

Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 am

Holyshitfuckballs!!! I return a changed man.

Goddamn that was amazing.

Bears, Belugas, Data, Aurora, Helicopters, Squishy Lichen bogs, Foxes, Foxes being chased away by hares as they stalk alimping caribou with enormous antlers, cool researchers, a mum and cub bear sleeping 200 feet from where I did, a double slinglifted polar bear.
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 am

Oh shit. 2012 approaches and we have seen the first signs. Earthquake on the eastern seaboard of the US, only one of the richest, most populated areas of the world harboring the center of the richest countries government, economy and military... no big deal
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 am

pft 2012 is just shit, it isn't going to happen
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 am

Norly? I seriously believe in 2012!!!! Tongue

(Hint: I don't.)

Also, licensed to drive bitchez!
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 am

I'm still need to pass my test. Angry

And yeah, 2012 is bogus.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
If all good things come to an end then we're living in a world where evil wins. 

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7343

View user profile http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:55 am

Duskcurse wrote:pft 2012 is just shit, it isn't going to happen

Um yes it will lol, only four months and change left. Shit is going to go down, you see what can happen in a year.

Dark Avorian wrote:Norly? I seriously believe in 2012!!!! Tongue

(Hint: I don't.)

Also, licensed to drive bitchez!

Actually... I do believe in 2012, I have evidence the movie exists, copious evidence that the year will eventually come to pass, and plenty of evidence that the numerical concept exists

3mptylord wrote:I'm still need to pass my test. Angry

And yeah, 2012 is bogus.

So what year will it be five months from now?

Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 am

Oh haha. Very funny. But seriously, 2012 won't happen. It all just stops in four months. Tongue

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Pft I coudn't care less, for me earth can go to hell
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 am

There is no hell for it to go.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:04 am

you still get my point
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 am

So you say, who's to say there is no hell save those who cannot speak.
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 am

Senior Year just started and boy oh boy do I love my schedule. I have three awesome classes that have Calc AB as a prereq: Math Modelling, Calc BC, and Physics w/ Calc. My other classes are a totally chill Spanish class of all seniors that is focused on Spain's culture, a class on Russian History and Literature taught by an awesome pair of an English Teacher and a History teacher, and a Seniors only free studio art class.
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 am

I think people exaggerate that 2012 will be something of a Biblical Appocalypse. To be perfectly honest, if the end of the world would come in 2012, it would be another economic collapse.

At this stage, so much of our economy is damaged that the ordinary working man is forced into poverty whilst the rich stand high, until social rebellion occurs amongst the less fortunate (in most cases people who aren't white, rich or from priveleged backgrounds) which forces the rich and powerful into hiding when many of their own is bludgeoned to death. The only countries surviving will be Scandanavia (which has no extremes of wealth or poverty) and the likes of Libya and North Korea (who, under the control of dictators, never went near world markets and stayed out of the banking crisis). When cowardly leadership places its loyalty to them, then we know we are all doomed.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am

Dark Avorian wrote:Senior Year just started and boy oh boy do I love my schedule. I have three awesome classes that have Calc AB as a prereq: Math Modelling, Calc BC, and Physics w/ Calc. My other classes are a totally chill Spanish class of all seniors that is focused on Spain's culture, a class on Russian History and Literature taught by an awesome pair of an English Teacher and a History teacher, and a Seniors only free studio art class.

damn; you must go to some really nice private school. O.O

I wish I could take AP Physics w/ calculus. We only have AP Physics w/ Algebra. -.- At least I'm talking BC this year...hah...with like only 6 other people.

Eh, I don't have to take math modelling. I'm glad.

Although, I'm glad I'm not taking any more history classes because I took two last year. But... I do love my two AP Studio Art classes. Smile

I wish I could continue with French but my schedule prevented it... -.-

MorbiusMonster wrote:I think people exaggerate that 2012 will be something of a Biblical Appocalypse. To be perfectly honest, if the end of the world would come in 2012, it would be another economic collapse.

AMEN!
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:16 am

Just filed my application to be a National Merit Scholar Finalist.
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:28 am

I am so envious, mainly because you're in education and aren't failing, unlike me.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 am

Just remember that says absolutely nothing about your intelligence and more about how my brain's wiring is compatible with our system.
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

I've applied to college
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:33 pm

In a small village, somewhere that no one ever remembers, but that shall be touched by the violence to come, an old man sits, his tattered cloak thrown back, his gnarled hands waving as he speaks. His wispy beard stirs in the vortex created by the thrashing of his gesticulating arms as he asks a question.

"Children, young ones, do you know of the Westhavers? Do you remember Milos, first of Darkness? Do you pay your gratitude to the man you owe your freedom to?"

"Milos, wanderer" the young boy squeaks. "Who is Milos?"

"Let me tell you his tale." the old man clears his throat and begins to speak with a stronger deeper voice, his arms subside and the cadence of his voice becomes hypnotic.

Long ago, at the birth of this age, on a day filled with the screams of men, the fleshweavers and the Daemon-generals and the dark hordes crushed the army of a noble city called Selthin on the field of battle. As the hordes rolled on towards their prize, three survivors, left for dead on the field, flanked them, hoping to bring word to the beleaguered city, that it might fight standing up, head held high.

Damien Reddis, who we now remember as Damien Colossus, first of his name. Baston Helsh, now remembered as the Silversteel Bastion, his title given to the mightiest men of the Iron Army. And Milos Westhaver, whose name and deeds are nearly lost to time.

Every man of the city, every woman, every child, did their part. Selthin stood defiant when the endless tide of Daemons and blood-mages, bonesingers and barbarians rolled over the horizon. For three days they held the walls, and on the third the gates were broken.

Yet as the smoke cleared over the blasted piles of splinters, they revealed Damien and Baston standing at the ready. For four hours they stood, holding back wave after wave of attackers, swords flickering in the air, men, daemons and mages dying before them, piling up before their feet.

We all like to sing of the heroic duels fought that day. But few remember what Milos did while they fought. He and four other mages of the heavenly orders sat in deep meditation in the central tower of Selthin, seeking to gather power for one suicidal spell against one of the army's many generals. On that day, Milos Westhaver became darkness. He awoke, and the four, as his disciples, awoke soon after.

At the gates, the troops pulled back from Damien and Baston. Five flesh-cantors, mages able to twist flesh, blood and bone emerged from the crowd. All watched the battle with bated breath, but none saw the gates of the tower swing open, the mist of High Magic pouring from them, the five mages, clothed now in pure black robes, the marks of highmagic gone from their flesh, march out.

The whirlwind of flesh and steel and bone moved ever faster as the mages walked down the central avenue unnoticed. Baston stabbed one in the heart, yet as he did another touched a blad of sung bone to his ribs, and in an instant his skull became his death, warping into blades that ripped his own brain to shreds.

The four now turned to Damien. If he had stood alone that day, unaided, we would all now live as slaves of the Daemons, as we did in the dark days before the Rebellion. One spoke "Would you like to die like your friend my sweet, pathetic, little beast? No worries, we plan to kill you that way anyway."

"No, you will not." Milos Westhaver -- the man who saved the world -- made no great speeches, he merely spoke defiance as he interceded at the lull. His voice was echoed by the four mages now standing tall on the walls. All eyes looked at them, the first feelings of fear creeping into the hearts of the Daemons. He looked up, and spoke, his voice soft yet firm, and perfectly audible even to the men in the rear-guard. The others echoed him again, "We are darkness. We are awake."

Milos swept his hands forward, tendrils of mist shooting outwards, killing the flesh cantors. Then he raised his arm, a great bolt of energy materializing in his palm. He threw it, a lance of darkess piercing the heart of the daemon general. And then, darkness drove the daemons back. Magic and terror made flesh.

A few short years later, when Damien Colossus was crowned, he named the Westhavers cousins of the imperial family, and forged their blood into a cousinric within the hierarchy. For decades, centuries even, the Westhavers were the second family of the realm. And yet you do not even know the name. The reasons for that though, are for another day."
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:08 am

What course are you taking?

I like the extract, by the way. A story of your own?
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top