The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond

5 posters

Go down

Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond Empty Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond

Post by Dark Avorian Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 am

°l||l° Zenerka the Tzhaar Sorceress (Magma Diamond) °l||l°
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The Mirror
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Callum sees the depths of the Musa Point volcano...he notices strange bubbles along the lava's edge.

Requirements
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

54 Runecrafting
70 Herblore
68 Mining
60 Strength
53 Fishing (if not already a built in req)
TokTz-Ket-Dill

Accomodations
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
None

Premise
¯¯¯¯¯¯
Zenerka the Tzhaar Sorceress is the chosen guardian of the lava diamond…she lives completely submerged in lava deep beneath the volcano...

Description
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Appearance:Zenerka is an exceptionally large Tzhaar with spikes coming from her back
Lvl: 300
HP: 300
Attacks: Lava Magic and Melee
Situation:She is situated atop a trollheim-like mountain in the lava…you have to spiral up and up to reach her…unfortunately she has a massive range and can attack you from the instant you start climbing…once you reach the top you will have to battle her to the death

Storyline
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Callum entered the volcano and walked over to the lava bubbles...he knelt down to inspect them when a voice interrupted him.

"You leave Zenerka alone! She is my love, not yours!"

Looking around he saw a large pile of cooled magma in the corner that was shaking. He took out his pickaxe and carefully mined through it to the strange dwarf inside...Who immediately ran and jumped into the lava.

An explosion rocked the cavern and the dwarf flew out badly burned...

Callum: Well that was rather pointless
Dwarf: But I must get to my lovely Zenerka
Callum: Zenerka?
D: Don't try and fool me. I know you know that she's a mighty Tzhaar sorceress and you want her but I'll never tell you how to get to her.
C: Who are you...you seem quite insane to me.
D: Komik Rilif at your service
C: And how exactly are you going to get to her...

(At this point Komik refused to tell and Callum had to go fetch his Ring of Charos (a))

C: I promise I will bring her up for you.
D: Okay...well the druid gave me these instructions
C: Thanks a lot!

Callum quickly read over the notes and began his preparations

1. The first item was a fireproof coating added to skin and armour. It was made of Lantadyme & Crushed Blue Dragon Scale in a vial of Blamish Slime

2. The second item was a potion to be imbibed, it was made from ground lava eel, lava runes and snapdragon

3. The third item needed was a mind helm blessed at the earth and fire altars

Callum drank the potion, placed the helm on his head and slathered himself in the antifire coating. He then entered a strange under-lava world. He had to leap over obstacles and periodically was attacked by lava serpents and the huge TzKet-Kih, massive dragon-like creatures that “flew” through the lava.

Along his path he also had to fight four huge Avatars sent by Zenerka.

He then climbed up a large mountain that had a path spiraling around it whilst constantly under fire from Zenerka, When he reached the peak he dispatched her and teleported away with her corpse in his arms

As quickly as he could he threw her into nearby water (a fishing spot) and mined through her body...he recieved Sorceress Shards, 2000 Tokkul, and The Magma Diamond.

Avatars, TzKet-Kih, and Lava Serpents
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Appearance: Basically a Tzhaar-Ket
Lvl: 185
HP: 180

Appearance: A large Rock Golem made of lava
Lvl: 210
HP: 200

Appearance: A lava Dragon
Lvl: 235
HP: 220

Appearance: Basically a Yt-MejKot
Lvl: 285
HP: 280
Attacks: Lava Magic and Melee, and can heal itself

Tzket-Kih
Appearance: A lava Dragon
Lvl: 150
HP: 120
Attacks: Lava Magic and Melee, Drains prayer

Lava Serpent
Appearance: A Serpent of Lava
Lvl: 100
HP: 90
Attacks: Melee

Last edited by Dark Avorian on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond Empty Re: Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 am

Are you still unable to use melee on her? In the original she was in the centre of a lava pit and you wre unable to reach her with melee - this was to make her a non-melee fight. Of course, with all the new bosses, it's starting to look less like we need to worry about this non-melee boss. Delnor can only be killed with Robert's Strongbow. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond Empty Re: Zenerka: Guardian of The Magma Diamond

Post by Dark Avorian Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:29 am

Um...she could be flying around the peak of that mountain...the only vantage to attack from is up there...there could even be an air chamber above the peak so that you could actually cast spells/range her
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:32 am

It's up to you. Like I said, when there were eight targets it was important to exclude melee - now we have 16 that exclusion has appeared in other locations. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 am

It just seems better with ability to use melee so I'll keep melee open
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 am

Melee gets all the good fights...
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Reqs added
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 pm

polished
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am

XP Rewards

13k Mining
13k Firemaking
13k Herblore
13k Smithing
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 am

It's still like two posts long... where's the bulk? The flesh? Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 am

Are you telling me you wan't each of these to be like it's own separate quest?
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 am

Because tbh I might have to go back to the drawing board..

Ok...so plotline is being reworked

Part I: The Clan-Home

Welcome to the home of the A'kordin. This strange and archaic tribe of jungle dwellers long ago entered the depths...but most of the tunnels above are abandoned, can you make your way to the clan home where for aeons the Gem was guarded by the clan. Upon arriving you realize you are attending a state funeral...it has been 7 years since the last Clan Champion was sent to retrieve the gem, and as is customary he had now been declared "dead" and you find yourself chosen as clan champion (the priests who run everything are no longer willign to sent off the clan's best man to die each year)

Part II: Tracking

You head to the volcano of Karamja where you are greeted by the Tzhaar, they tell you that due to the Jalyt's inadequacies they sent him to the druids of taverley, they in turn sent him to a variety of places where he gathered knowledge...finally you discover that he headed back to the volcano...and from one of his mentors you learn he intended to dive under the lava.

Part III: A Twist

You discover that the champion is still alive but that he has been ensnared by the diamonds magic. After defeating him in an epic challenge you are given notes on how to create lava diving armour.

Part IV: Through The Depths

You enter the depths, face zenerka and take the diamond.

Rewards

XP
Access to A'Kordin city
...other
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Lol, they don't all have to be quests, I suppose. But... whilst I think it'd be call if there were distinguishing styles between authors, this one doesn't even seem like a style. It's a summary... or, compact. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:20 am

I see no reason to add extra detail...unless I rework the plot to be longer...
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

I don't know what to say Sigh Hopefully you are going to add more to this.
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am

Wait...are you guy commenting on the quick idea for a new plot I put up there? That clearly isn't what It would end up being...

But I don't understand how what I originally posted was wrong. Why do I need to put in unnecessary details?
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am

°l||l° Zenerka the Tzhaar Sorceress (Magma Diamond) °l||l°
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Accommodations
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
A large pier of rock will be added jutting out of the sea just south of the Kharzai Jungle. Ruined columns and a worn away walkway lead from the northern edge of the platform to a large cave mouth formed like the head of some dark beast coming out of the sea. Trees extend all the way to the coast at this location, one of them leaning out just over the rock. Trees will be rearranged so that a treetop agility route is formed from a tree just north of the cliffs north of the Kharzai jungle, around the cliffs, over one of the dense jungle breaches and all the way to the tree leaning over the pier.

Requirements
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
54 Runecrafting
70 Herblore
68 Mining
60 Strength
Legends Quest
TokTz-Ket-Dill

Part One
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Callum looked into the enchanted mirror. As his eyes lighted upon the mirror the chirping of jungle birds and the noise of waves lapping on the sand fell upon his ear by some enchantment, the surface of the mirror was fogged by moisture. Callum rubbed off the condensation and looked through…

The magic of the mirror forced his eye to look at a large tree leaning over a huge stone outcropping jutting out from a forested jungle coastline into warm tropical seas. Luckily for Callum he already knew where this was from previous adventures and went to fetch his equipment…

(Some time later)

Callum tread lightly over the sand, his eyes alert for even the slightest hint of movement. Suddenly, for no apparent reason the ground lurched beneath him, strange chant-like murmurs seemed to be coming from deep below. Picking himself up off the sand Callum decided that hesitance was useless here on the open beach and he sprinted to the base of the massive outcropping. He could quickly see that the only access rout was jumping from the tree, in fact his sharp eyes could even see a short length of rope hanging from the branches.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Kandarin Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:49 am

What's this thread doing in here? 3mpty... I think you need to disable the auto-pruning in the Quest forum. Or, just disable it. You've cleaned the forum manually... just do it manually every so often.
Sir Kandarin
Sir Kandarin
Proselyte

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 am

*restored*

Yeah, I restored most of these threads. Alas, auto-pruning was on and most got removed again. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down