The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

+10
MorbiusMonster
Gladzosaurus Rex
Duskcurse
Zectiox
Ruy112
Dragon78114
Sir Kandarin
TATORZ
Dark Avorian
The Empty Lord
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Empty 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 am

First topic message reminder :

3mptylord vs Slayer Noir: Race to 80 90

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Attack10 823mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Consti10 883mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Mining10 90
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Streng10 863mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Agilit10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Smithi10 84
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Defenc10 893mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Herblo10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Fishin10 90
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Ranged10 863mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Thievi10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Cookin10 90
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Prayer10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Crafti10 853mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Firema10 89
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Magic-10 943mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Fletch10 803mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Woodcu10 89
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Runecr10 923mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Slayer10 883mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Farmin10 89
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Constr10 833mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Hunter10 923mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Summon10 84
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Dungeo10 863mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Divina10 803mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Quest_10 189

Target: bgcolor=#556B2F
Max: bgcolor=#336699

Spoils of War
My suggestions that made the game:

Ashes the WASTE of a Demon, by Psychoboy8
• Synopsis: Ashes can be scattered for prayer XP, and graded by difficulty to obtain.
• Result: Impious, Accursed and Infernal Ashes, all scatterable.

Prayer Is Insulting, by Psychoboy8
• Synopsis: An expansive thread for creating a fairer Prayer skill: a Zamorakian prayerbook, Zamorakian and non-melee armour providing a prayer point bonus, etc.
• Result: The Ancient Curses prayerbook contains some conceptually similar effects to the Zamorakian prayerbook. This thread isn't closed.

Non-Player Quests/Fiction Within Fiction, by Psychoboy8
• Synopsis: A feature that allows players to assume the play of other characters to add background/depth to their story. Or even to remain as yourself in stories that would not be possible in "real life".
• Result: The Fremennik Sagas, three NPQs that take the player (in the shoes of various NPCs) into Daemonheim

Minor tweaks:
• Renaming the Zarosian Statuette.
• General Graador now drops Ourg bones (with hindsight I'm not proud of this).

Last edited by 3mptylord on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 am; edited 89 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Empty Re: 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 am

Hehe, that'd be awesome! Ooh, and the way that water spawns work... we can make it look like the mouths suck in clouds and spew water. Tongue

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 Empty Re: 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

Post by Zectiox Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 am

its easy to set up a minecraft server... really. its just the question, classic or new?

And the one who runs the server would have to got a secondary computer to be able to fully enjoy the game (without lag) and the server-comp would be on that which having the fastest internet-speed....

Classic is good for just creating and having fun doing nothing but creating

normal mode is good for creating and playing some rpg (a little) Tongue

^just to inform ppl what kind of versions there is.. its free to play on a private server through Hamachi, easy to learn and fun fun fun...

just visit minecraft.net download the MinecraftSP.exe create a server connect and play... Tongue Whose with me <_>
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 am

Haha, I think I'm the only one on here who plays. Well, Orbie does...

I've created a server before at uni, but I don't have access to the router settings so I could not finished setup. It would be awesome though. I don't have a spare computer.

I reckon we just use the beta. The classic isn't the same. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:27 am

Ive been playing with my gf.. awesome.

I do have about 12 computers around here, 2 which can run the server 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 612280 (or 2 that I know I can run the server on).. Yea Beta, they're updating it to 1.5 this week I hope, weather and other stuff're coming up 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 54687

Well I did just make a server and it worked smoothly (didnt have to change anything on my router (as port forwarding for example))

well classic is just one neg with it, no furnitures, animals or monsters 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 612280 just flat and infinite stuff.. anyway, it would be great to try to create a world of pallis inside Minecraft. 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 10 54687
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am

Haha, I didn't like the infinite stuffs... ruined the fun of "mining". Tongue

You can set-up the server then, Mr Expert. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:34 am

I'd hope for more yes...

well im not an expert.. but I only got like 2Mb of internet Sad well I hope we getting sooner or later 10-100Mb of internet then I can fully run a server on this end Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:38 am

For a simple 10-person server, it won't take that much speed. I think you're mistaking Minecraft for a high-spec game. Wink

Nah, come September I should be able to host a server with 50mb (well, that's the claimed speed). I'll be in a house with it's own router that I'll probably be able to configure, rather than my student accommodation which everyone uses the same router with like a billion switches (we're all on a local area network... they're not going to give one person access to the controls Tongue).
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 am

well im playing currently on a server with 5 players max, and we're having lagg and connection losses but its fun. Minecraft is the most simple game ever, it couldn't be easier ;D...

anyway, I'll hope I'll get 10-100Mb's soon this spring or in June/July. Military-duty from September ;D so I'll be off some months or so..
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 am

You're in the military? Shock
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:19 am

not right now, but yes... Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:29 am

What's minecraft?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 am

click here.. Minecraft
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 am

Nothing happens it gets me to a google that for you page, could you give me the page, ya know the tthing that appears when you play it, and tell me what it's about, and do it has multiple races?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 am

Which then Googles it for you...
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 am

BUT GOOGLE DOESN'T WORKS FOR ME
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 am

How do you cope? Tongue

Try any other search engine. Or search on Wikipedia.com. Or got to Minecraft.net. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 am

Whait you have to pay to play it
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:33 am

You have to buy it to play it... not quite the same as paying to play it (which implies regular payments).

You can play classic for free... but it's lamer. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 am

I havent payed anything to play Minecraft on a private server over Hamachi!? o_O... well it costs to play "online" but it works fine to play Offline with your nearest friends tooo... Grin
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 am

Don't they need to pay to acquire a client though? Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm

nah, I got one and didnt pay anything ;D

idk where to find one, but surely if you google MinecraftSP.exe (you can play multiplayer but mainly over Hamachi for example...) http://www.mediafire.com/?6zvdyx3hl5fi7x9 well the best thing is to buy it to support Notch (the founder of Minecraft) and his team.
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 am

Yeah, support! Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 am

its only 15€ now (when it is released it gonna be 20) And Im gonna buy the game and be able to play online soon.. and its just buy and play no monthly fee as... world of warcraft...
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:19 am

Zect... get on world 16 naowh! Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 am

sry saw this now Sad...
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 am

You can still join. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next