The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome new quest involving dragons?!

5 posters

Go down

Awesome new quest involving dragons?! Empty Awesome new quest involving dragons?!

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 am

Awesome new quest involving dragons?! Maybew10

Upcoming RuneScape banner as seen in the Development Diary. Foxie
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Awesome new quest involving dragons?! Empty Re: Awesome new quest involving dragons?!

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:03 am

It's just a background... Although, it'd make for an epic one ^^
blank
blank
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

Back to top Go down

Awesome new quest involving dragons?! Empty Re: Awesome new quest involving dragons?!

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:18 am

Well all previous backgrounds, except for the first one, were update related. Tongue

Damn, I suppose it could just the Signature Hero update. Sad
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 am

3mptylord wrote:
Damn, I suppose it could just the Signature Hero update. Sad

Oh good lord 3mpty, you just had to make a broad, generalized, condescending, designed to piss-dark-off comment didn't you. Well, may god have mercy on your soul!

So Jagex actually decides they want to add a new depth to the world of the game by creating familiar characters that we can bond with, and you decide that that's a JUST situation? What the hell!? At least wait till the content is released to attack it. But baseless slander? I thought you were better than that 3mpty. Look at Zanik, look at Hazelmere. Can you honestly tell me that they can't make even better ones when they are specifically trying to. Shut up and find out before shooting your mouth off.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

Dark, calm down. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. I mean, he *was* getting all excited about an epic new quest, and the Signature Heroes aren't (yet) that kind of thing. It's just over-excitement.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:03 am

You missed half the conversation, to be honest. I first wrote "They've all been about quests..." and I was excited, then I thought, "Wait, not all... the first wasn't." So I changed it to most. But again I thought, "Wait, the current one is Dungeoneering..." so it was like "Damn, it could be the Signature Heroes update..."

I have nothing against them, in fact I'm looking forward to them. I've always wanted other adventurers in the game (aside from players obviously). It was a remark of disappointment that my own idea is probably unlikely, and it's just a dramatical piece to mark the introduction of something else.

Congratz Dark... managing to reply to something in a completely unforeseeable manner. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 am

Isn't that what we all take great pride in, my dear 3mpty psycho?
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

Unforeseeable...you should know enough by now to foresee that my actions are unforeseeable.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 am

Just because I know it's random doesn't make it easier to predict. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 am

Something which is unforeseeable cannot be foreseen, even if you know it might happen. That's why they call if *UN*foreseeable.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 am

Actually, I'm not really unpredictable. I quote from the warning label my parents received from the stork along with me.

"WARNING: Reacts explosively with anything resembling a baseless, arrogant, or blanket statement. Will attack the wording, phrasing, your personality, and any shreds of evidence he believes you are using to back up the statement, even if you aren't using it. May hunt you through several threads, attacking you and derailing them in the process. Handle with care.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 am

-blows up user agreement-

Oops.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 am

Dear user agreement,

I kill you.

Yours truly,

Jeroenvt.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 pm

I personally think that adding the signature heroes may be frustrating to some, including me, because you personally can never become better than them. This may stem from my extremely immature pastime of obtaining godlike power in RPGs and laughing at how no one treats you differently. I like to be the best. If they were retired heroes, like the wise old man, it would be different. I dislike the idea of requiring help.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Since whe are talking about adventurers, what are the views of everybody about zanik?. I like her, she is cool and a pretty good partner in adventures Smile
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Zanik is the reason I kept my first 2 months of membership ^^ I was really pissed when she got sucked into the coffin and I had to wait aaaages for the next quest.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down