The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt? Empty Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt?

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 pm

I was just wondering. Like, feeling really guilty or extendible-guilt over something that's perhaps not even something you should feel guilty about. And by guilty, maybe ashamed/sorry/remorseful?

Like, an old example, my mum hates cooking (she does cook, just hates it) but one day she made this bake thing and I really didn't like it. But I got really upset that I offended her 'cause I knew how much she didn't like cooking and she'd made this dish... I actually went into her room and hugged her for like 30 seconds and just apologised for not liking her dinner. Maybe 4 years ago tops, and I've still got a nagging feeling I mortally offended her. XD

And recently, we were watching Jackass 3D, and at the end my mate said I had a bit of popcorn on my face... I flicked it off. I then said "So do you..." and accidentally emptied the remains of the popcorn all down them (I say accidentally, 'cause I only meant to throw a handful but my hand hit the top of the box on the way out). They didn't look impressed and I apologised like 20 seconds later when we were standing outside the toilets waiting for everyone else. But like, I still feel really guilty and I've got a nagging sensation that they despise me secretly - even though everything's normal, and I don't even reckon they even remember. Tongue

Argh. Just someone else tell me they've had this. Tongue

Last edited by 3mptylord on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt? Empty Re: Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt?

Post by Duskcurse Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 pm

I do it every day in my life, I swear I apologize and all but I feel that things will never be the same Sad
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt? Empty Re: Does anyone else ever feel irrational guilt?

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am

Sad
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum