The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years Resolutions

3 posters

Go down

New Years Resolutions Empty New Years Resolutions

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am

Actually, my new years resolution is to finish things, all of my work. Not to let things clutter up far too easily. I'm going to resume progress on the novel, and not to play any games or mess around until said project is finished.

Once that is finished, then I shall complete Heart of Ice and the Nightmare Begins, until those projects can be properly released. Once I've done all that, I can properly work on a something that's been taking a long time; One's Last Memento. So far, the story is jumbled and I can make so much of it given a few days to write all of it.

The Dark Hero can work, I know what needs to be and I can write it down. All that needs to be done is to word it into a bestseller.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions

Post by Zectiox Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am

Good Resolution Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am

I don't know if I'm suppose to wish you good luck. Someone told me that receiving praise for an idea usually deters people from actually doing it, as the brain already feels satisfied for the accomplishment. Confuse

However, it's a good goal - I too could do with procrastinating less, and actually finishing at least half of what I start. Confuse
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down