The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!)

+4
Blaze FF8
Ruy112
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!) - Page 2 Empty If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!)

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

If you could be anything other than just a human, would you?

If science developed a fully working animatronic tail with a neural interface and fully customisable, would you have one installed?

If you could have a full relationship (not just dating, but intercourse and procreation of a family) with another humanoid species, would you?

If you could have your body do something it isn't equipped to do (i.e. be pregnant even if you were a male) and be able to do it, would you?

I was watching a live stream of my favourite online artist doing a commission (the one I am currently using as my avatar which I'll happily link you to) and I kept having these strange ideas about humanity, life and all such things, and only there could I openly discuss it (mainly because there were more mature people there, who openly admitted to being furries and it put me at ease somewhat).

So, I set this little blog up so we could do something similar here, because I find that just a few hours over the weekend to talk about something like that isn't enough. Remember, what happens in banter, stays in banter, so nothing we put in here will be used outside.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!) - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:35 am

They are nightmares because I find myself doing something disturbing in my sleep, made even worse by the fact I am enjoying myself. I know I haven't really found what goes for me, but that is the one way I'd rather not discover.

Why would Giovanni even have a sexual relationship with Alex? I know the issue about the kiss was the consequence of prolonged isolation, but the relationship makes no sense.

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!) - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could, would you..? (I NEED SOME ADVICE!)

Post by Duskcurse Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 am

And alex is the one in your profile picture?, btw cvare to explain more the dreams, like the enviromment, the situation and what things lead to the sexual act, you know so that whe may understand it better
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

I don't want to discuss it so easily. There are a great number of circumstances based around it and it is fairly personal.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:55 am

Ok sorry was just trying to help Sad
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:09 am

I think you're misusing nightmare, but I won't pursue.

Sorry, but I don't think dreams care about character dynamics. You dreamt that you (even if in a different body) had a sexual experience with another male, and it upset you. You have previous expressed ill-feelings toward homosexuality, so I reckon this is simply a case of homophobia - you don't like the idea that you enjoyed it with a man. It really doesn't have to imply anything in the waking world.

However(!)... the fact you've told the forum makes me think that it might actually reflect the waking world. It's like when you tell someone you have a secret they're not allowed to know - you're hoping they'll "force" it out of you, or you want them to guess so you don't feel guilty breaking a secret. You, possibly subconsciously, don't want to say it... so you're hoping someone else will tell you for you.

But it's not so black and white. You've expressed that you're a furry. It's possible that your fursona is gay. Now I'm not saying Morbius is gay, some people have the quaint ability to segregate their personality quite indepthly. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 am

I am not homophobic, I was just shocked that my imagination made me make love to a male character whom I never really knew until the evening before rather than a female.

I was concerned shortly before about my sexuality, and when I decided I was a furry, that probably added to it.

It's not Morbius as my fursona, it's Giovanni Magnus.

Allow me to explain. The day before, I was discussing my confusion with absolute strangers, mostly furries, on the forum that accompanies the livestream (which is where you can broadcast your computer live online, I was watching Eskiworks who does art). The next day, Eski was drawing a commission for a character called Alexander Brown. As time went on, the owner of the character discussed Alex in far more detail, and I said it would be great to meet someone like that.

So the creator decided to write a script where Alex would meet Giovanni. We agreed that Giovanni would be discovered, floating in space, badly wounded and brought to Earth where Alex proceeded to manufacture parts to replace the damaged limbs and organs only to discover that he had regenerated using the energy from the fright that Alex had originally experienced when he encountered him in the flesh.

Giovanni awoke and chose to hide himself away, hating everything that happened. As a result of being out of synch with his own kind, Giovanni began sucumbing to despression, calling out for his kind. When Alex came to find out what was wrong, Giovanni, confused and delerious, mistook Alex for one of his own kind and proceeded to hold him tight and kiss him. Once Giovanni had recovered, he retreated, stating he had no idea what he was doing.

Although the last bit about the kiss was never originally agreed, we discussed that the next day, because I had a dream about the kiss.

I am not sure whether it relates to myself, where I feel so lonely and long for someone of whom I can find an affinity with. Alex seemed so alike to Giovanni;
1. Both suffering different kinds of trauma; Alex was born with physical deformities down his left side, forcing him to replace them with robotics whilst Giovanni has the immense emotional and physical trauma from watching those he cared about die and how he kept coming back from the dead.
2. Alex and Giovanni are almost sharing of the same aura, shadow. They are loners, trusting few and befriending fewer, but not without light.
3. Both are anthro beings, Alex is an anthro tiger, but he has a specific species name, as does Giovanni, only being an anthro wolf.

I've always been told that my left side was the most dominant on my body, my imagination was highly active (associated with the left hemisphere of the brain); I was left handed with writing and drawing, two of my favourite hobbies; and oddly enough, whenever I have a nosebleed it is always out of the left nostril when it starts without provocation (on a day when I have written little or drawn nothing). Whilst my left is most dominant, Alex's was badly crippled (physically) and his right was most strongest, complimenting my sinidextrous body. My dreams always tell me something, even when I don't think it is, my left hemisphere is very intricately arranged and oddly designed.

I only interpret it as a nightmare, not because of homophobia, but because it seemed so frightening to be the one who placed Giovanni's lips onto Alex's. I woke up chewing the pillow with... well you needn't know about that. Let's just say my body wanted to make love.

It's a difficult thing to deal with, but this is why I set up this discussion, so we can have somewhere to be open and honest about these things.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 am

Don't worry Morb I have that same desire, but to be honest I never dremed of myself doing the act of love, and I am also a little fetishist Embarassed
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:06 pm

I'd first like to point out that if you don't feel you can be open and honest elsewhere in the forum, then you should probably say something. I mean, we have personal blogs and a dream blog. We even have a furry thread, I think.

But I really don't know how to respond to this. Most people have erotic dreams. Most people have inappropriate erotic dreams. It's not uncommon to wake up with a hard-on, dream or not, and especially common in light of such a dream. But you seem more concerned about the plot than the content, and I can't say I've ever critiqued the plausibility of a dream happening on any serious level (like, I've remarked how ludicrous; but I've never questioned the characters motives and stuff)...
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Now that's out of the way...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 am

Another one.

If you had a fursona, and the technology was available to allow you to assume the form of said fursona (either hologramatic or as an avatar), would you rather live your life as your fursona?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 am

I don't know. I'd like to say no for the same reason I wouldn't want to live my life via surrogate technology (in the film Surrogate) or partake as a subject of games (the film Gamer)... I just don't like the idea that I'm not living because I'm living through someone else.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum