Jagex is creating an online Transformer's game?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jagex is creating an online Transformer's game?!

Post by 3mptylord on Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

http://www.jagex.com/corporate/Press/releaseTransformers.ws

I always forget where I saved my RuneScape logo, and whilst browsing to their image assets I noticed that article...

Confuse

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
If all good things come to an end then we're living in a world where evil wins. 

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7343

View user profile http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jagex is creating an online Transformer's game?!

Post by Slayer Noir on Fri May 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Wow. I was expecting that to be a massive hoax. But it seems so genuine...

This worries me actually; Firstly because I just can't imagine any way to make a transformers MMO any good, and secondly because (and maybe this is just me being a bit paranoid) but JaGex seem a bit stretched (for lack of a better word) at the minute

I mean think about it - The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is several months overdue, they're still working on Stellar Dawn and Runescape updates all seem to be so much smaller than they used to be (I mean, we haven't had any real new areas since dungeoneering). How are they going to manage another MMO?
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Fri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Imagine the revenue you'd make with that game.

The benefit of this is that Hasbro is one of the largest toy producers in the world. This would be handy for Jagex, as they could produce more merchandise for their games. At the same time, Jagex would have a very prolific sponsor which could mean they would have more staff dedicated to RuneScape as well as the Transformers RPG.

It's a good thing Hasbro have come to recognise British talent, and this could mean big things for Jagex.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top