The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack

2 posters

Go down

Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack Empty Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Set some time after the last story, Kate and Humphrey have finally become the first mated pair to consist of an Alpha and an Omega. Their pack is now enjoying a time of well earned peace and with plentiful amounts of food. As they are about to go on their honeymoon following the moonlight howl, another howl is heard in the distance, a howl famously known for disaster. The Direskull wolf howl.

The Direskull pack are the most brutal and aggressive pack in all of Canada, few have been in an argument with them over anything and had the last word. However, Bloodsage, the leader of the Direskull packs wishes to propose an alliance. A minor outbreak of rabies occured in his pack and he has had to put down some of those infected, but over a dozen have escaped and are now running for their lives. If they are found by humans, they'll kill them, trace them back to Jasper Park and begin trying to quarantine all the wolves there. Bloodsage now insists that Alphas are sent out to track down the rabid wolves and to have them put down to save wolfkind in Canada.

Dutybound, Kate is forced to tracked one of the infected wolves meaning she and Humphrey cannot be on their honeymoon. Worried about Kate, Humphrey decides to follow her, without her being aware.

As time goes on, it's revealed that this supposed case of rabies was merely a ruse and something bigger is at work, not only in Jasper Park, but across the globe. The Direskull pack are now on orders to complete a duty set decades ago, to bring about a thousand year old prophecy and the world will not be the same again.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack Empty Re: Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack

Post by Duskcurse Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 am

What the heck is this bassed on?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack Empty Bloodsage

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:03 am

The character of Bloodsage is powerful, dark and manipulative. From simple rumour, packs have come to heed his messages and warnings. A declaration from Bloodsage is to be listened to and obeyed. In appearance he is an impressively large, strong and intelligent wolf with a rusted manacle on his front right paw.

As Bloodsage sends out the Alphas to find the rabid wolves, he stays behind to keep an eye on pack activity of the Direskull that remain behind. On the first evening of the hunt, he and Winston (an elderly Alpha) contemplate Bloodsage's decision. As Winston remarks at how brave Bloodsage is, to allow his own to be killed in such a way to protect wolf kind, Bloodsage prepares his attack. He leaps from the shadows as Winston isn't looking, and takes the elderly wolf down with little difficulty, the old wolf is out of practise. Biting Winston round the throat, Bloodsage prepares to leave him for dead, but decides instead to utter to him one last word.

"Any last words? Thought as much, with your throat in such a mess, I wouldn't want to speak either. So I'll do you the honours."

The last word Winston hears terrifies him such as Bloodsage throws Winston from the cliff side into the river below. When he returns to the pack, he explains that whilst talking to Winston, a rabid wolf doubled back and attacked them both. Winston was killed as was the rabid wolf. As the highest ranking pack member, Bloodsage now is given command over the pack union.

Under his control, he insists that all pack members should be treated as they would if they were Direskull members. All pack members, regardless of rank are put through fierce Alpha training, claiming that if all the pack members were trained properly, the rabid wolf that killed Winston would not have made it into the territory unnoticed. One wolf, Lily, is unable to keep up and is incredibly fatigued. As Bloodsage's right hand wolf, Sharpfang, is about to "encourage" her, Garth steps in and challenges Bloodsage's methods.

To set an example as to what happens to wolves that failed Direskull training, Bloodsage takes Lily to one of the elder Direskulls, Rage-eye, to be "mad-eyed". He explains that the procedure exposes a wolf to some of the horrors that Rage-eye has seen (Direskull wolves have strange power, Rage-eye is able to implant thoughts of anger into other wolves minds). Whilst this does encourage some, others simply die of shock or become so frightened, they simply run away and never return. The procedure is sucessful, and so Lily is inaugurated into the Direskull.

When Bloodsage hears word of Kate and Humprey successfully killing the Direskull that was trying to reach the European mainland through New York, he has to now brace himself for them returning with the truth. When they return thanks to animal loving humans, they present their case, for which Bloodsage doesn't deny.

Here is his story;

"Perhaps you wish to hear the story of the Direskull.

As a cub, I was taken from my home, far from here, by a strange set of humans. They had dreams and ideas of turning me into a weapon, to win against their enemies. As a cub, I couldn't resist them. They built a machine and placed me inside it. All I remember of that was an intense bright light and for a while I felt almost unstoppably strong.

As I came to, I found myself wrapped in chains, similar to the one I wear now. I was going to be used and released, but they were all destroyed and I was set free into the wild, back to my homeland. Once returned to my homeland, I knew I was no longer any ordinary wolf. I was stronger, faster, smarter and much more powerful than any other wolf.

In a fight against a rival pack, I discovered something more, I couldn't be defeated. They broke my bones, but once they had broken the metal chain around my neck, I healed straight away and become ever tougher. The alpha, an elderly wolf who won respect through strength felled easily after that. Then I knew these chains had a part in limiting my power.

Then came a dreaded day. I was awoken from my den by a loud noise. Humans had found us and began to shoot us down, not even to eat or for anything purposeful. Just for sport and so we couldn't protest to them destroying my home. Then I released my true destiny. I was to spread the word of my power, share it and rise up against the humans when these chains had finally worn away.

For many seasons, many other wolves joined me to learn of my strength and I was able to share it with them. We named out new pack after the wolf that felled unto me, Direskull. I lived for long periods of time, crossing over seas and mountains, recruiting more wolves to join my cause. I regularly met humans, and when our paths crossed, more of my shackles wore away.

Then I was captured and moved to here, Jasper Park, after humans watching me thought I had potential. I could overhear them talking about repopulating, and that I would be a suitable male. Before being taken, I urged my followers from Europe to travel further, spread my word and blessing beyond sea, snow and mountain.

And now I am almost complete. The legend has all been made clear. Those men back in a time referred to as a second great war by humans, were trying to recreate an ancient legend from the time when humans actually feared us wolves. They wanted to create me, the wolf who once released from chains would end the world. I was named after this wolf; Fenrir."

As the final shackle breaks, Bloodsage and all the other Direskull, including Lily, begin to change under the full moon.

"I shall bring an end to this world. But not as just a wolf, that would only invite our kind to be killed again. I shall bring and end to this world as the Varulv!"...

And the only way to stop the Direskull across the world is the stop Bloodsage there and then.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack Empty Re: Alpha and Omega 2 - The Direskull Pack

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down