The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

+3
Handeath
Dark Avorian
Slayer Noir
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Empty A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Race to the 80 Milestone Cape

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Attack10 99A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Consti10 92>93A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Mining10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Streng10 93A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Agilit10 79>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Smithi10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Defenc10 85A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Herblo10 73>79A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Fishin10 81
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Ranged10 84A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Thievi10 75>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Cookin10 83
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Prayer10 88A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Crafti10 77>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Firema10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Magic-10 94A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Fletch10 71>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Woodcu10 83
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Runecr10 86A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Slayer10 82A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Farmin10 74>80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Constr10 76>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Hunter10 71>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Summon10 78>80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Dungeo10 90>91

Spoiler:

Last edited by Slayer Noir on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 am; edited 18 times in total
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by Duskcurse Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 am

With what do I make htem? I told you, I have absolutely nothing, no equipment to sell, nothing at all

Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:24 am

... it's 7000gp. You can get that from a squeal spin, killing rats, killing chaos druids...
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Dear Blog

Today, I discovered world 69 has a low ping. I now have a new favourite world.

That is all.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 pm

That is only true until everyone else figures that out. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 am

They won't care cuz they're not as immature as me Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

A question, do I sell the yew at the GE? And if so, at what price?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 am

Yes, and at the guide price
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:51 am

Ok, thanks Smile
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Hey, how should I manage my kindgdom? And what is worth more, mahogany, or teak? Or should I put it to cut both?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

Neither. Normal logs sell for much better profit.

Collect every 2 days:
- 10 in Woodcutting (maples)
- The rest in Mining (cooked fish is good too, but currently mining is superior)

If you wish to collect daily, only put 9 in Woodcutting as you will get the same amount as 10. The 10th worker only obtains 0.5, and when you collect it is rounded down (so you may as well only use 9). With two days, the 0.5 and 0.5 add up to 1! Grin
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 am

Progress since my last update:
Fletching +4
Construction +2
Summoning +1
Herblore +1

Summoning is now finished Grin
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Sorry for leaving abruptly. My internet died.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:58 pm

No problem. I figured that was what happened Smile
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Dear blog,

THEY'RE GONNA LET ME ON THE BETA TODAY!

Fun times.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Do tell. Meow
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 am

Dear blog,

Runescape needs to stop doing daft advertising like getting George Sampson to endorse it (oh how that made me cringe) and instead just point out that you can loose weight by getting addicted to it and forgetting to eat. I've lost half a stone whilst trying to gain weight and I'm holding the game responsible.

That is all. For now.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 am

Dear blog.

Since I last updated my skills table, I've gotten:
+1 agility, meaning the skill is now done
+1 herblore
+1 crafting
+5 fletching
+1 farming
+3 construction

I now have 3 skills at level 79, but after I get them, there's no easy training left to do.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 am

Right. I'm off to sunny lands. Have fun without me.

And 3mpty, if you're gonna beat me, keep at least 1 skill at 79 until I get back. For dramatic effect. Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey guys.

I'm back. Arrived in the small hours of the morning and slept until now. Went onto here pretty quickly after that. Tongue

I'll be setting about catching up on everything I've missed now
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:44 am

'sup!

I'm working nights, so I've only just got up myself. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 am

How does one go about Dungeoneering? I don't get the sign up process, and I know you'll kill me if I solo.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 am

Though I'm tempted not to tell you and get every advantage I can get, I shall explain.

Parties are a max of 5, but I think you already know that. You want parties of 5 for your "main" (for lack of a better word) floors - ie, the deep ones that give good experience. Any floor that you wouldn't classify as "main" should be rushed. That's when you do the floor on C1 small, either on your own or with a party - 5 people will be overkill but they can shave a couple of minutes off each floor if you can find them.

Once you've decided what floor you wanna do, your choice is to either host, or find someone hosting that floor.

If you want to host, click form party on the dungeoneering interface, and advertise the floor you want. Anyone worth having in your party will know that trading with you will tell you they want a place, and you can right click on them to invite them. If hosting, you'll probably piss your whole party off if you don't do C6, 5:5 (ie, have 5 people in your party and do a dungeon designed for 5 people) on large. That's pretty much the default. Advertising that you're doing large will help get people quicker but I find advertising that it's 5:5 doesn't, as it's sort of a given if you're doing large.

Alternatively, if you don't want to host (an option that I generally prefer), wait until someone is calling out your floor, or a nearby floor if you're not fussy, and trade with them. They'll invite you and I know you know how to accept that.

As for the jargon involved in advertising a party, you'll need to learn the following terms:
F tells you what floor you'll be doing
C lets people know the complexity - look for a C6 but assume it is unless people state it
S for small, M for medium, L for large - aim for large on your main floors
Rush means you'll just be trying to get the floor done ASAP without much care for experience. These'll be C1 and Small, and if they're not then you're host doesn't know what he's doing.

If you're hosting, you click on the dungeon entrance as soon as you have 5 people. It'll ask you to set the floor, complexity if you haven't already set them, and the number of people the floor is designed for. Ignore the recommended number and always go for as many people as you have. If you're not hosting, you'll just have to sit and wait for the host to start the dungeon. Pay attention though, because the dungeon will start without warning and it's a huge disadvantage if you don't get anything from the supply tables at the beginning.

I think that's a fairly comprehensive guide. Let me know if I've missed anything or failed to answer your question - I haven't had much sleep recently so I'm not at my sharpest. Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:34 am

What does H mean?

H24-30 C5 large, for example.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 am

Hosting.

Hosting floors 24 to 30, complexity 5, large. A very very odd set up actually.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:01 am

Dear blog.

Just discovered I've missed out on getting a really cool bow because I missed the entire 200m celebrations while on holiday. I'm actually really disappointed and sad about it - JaGex usually run holiday events for ages to make sure everyone can take part in them and I feel like, as one of the accounts that contributed to the 200m and a loyal player, I should have one not just because it looks good but also because it shows my part in RuneScape's history.

Oh well. There's always the 300m celebrations...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Wow. It's been longer than I thought since I last updated my stats table.

Since the last update, I've gotten
+2 Herblore
+5 Thieving
+1 Crafting
+1 Fletching
+3 Farming
+1 Construction
+1 Hunter
And +1 Constitution, though that doesn't really help.

That's right 3mpty. I'm coming for you.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next