The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

+3
Handeath
Dark Avorian
Slayer Noir
7 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Empty A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Race to the 80 Milestone Cape

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Attack10 99A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Consti10 92>93A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Mining10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Streng10 93A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Agilit10 79>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Smithi10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Defenc10 85A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Herblo10 73>79A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Fishin10 81
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Ranged10 84A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Thievi10 75>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Cookin10 83
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Prayer10 88A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Crafti10 77>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Firema10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Magic-10 94A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Fletch10 71>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Woodcu10 83
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Runecr10 86A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Slayer10 82A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Farmin10 74>80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Constr10 76>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Hunter10 71>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Summon10 78>80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Dungeo10 90>91

Spoiler:

Last edited by Slayer Noir on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 am; edited 18 times in total
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 am

Oh by the way, I'm just about to post my latest idea, The Firemaking Revamp. Would love it if you guys checked it out

Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:44 am

Did you want your name on here changed to Slayer Noir?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 am

Yes please, I think it would be good to be consistent
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 am

Done. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks

So, a little personal update... As of tomorrow, I will be leaving rainy old Britain for the sun and sea in Egypt (hell yeah Cool ).

Obviously, this means no RuneScape and no Suggestion Site for a while (10 days, to be precise), so I won't be able to help with the Citadel or any suggestions here for a while.

Moreover, when I get back, things will start to get pretty busy for me - a couple of days after my return I'll be heading off to a festival for about half a week, and on top of that I'll have a set of AS results to either cry over or celebrate (there isn't any middle ground with me). So yeah, might be a while until I talk to some of you guys again. Enjoy your holidays and I hope the suggesting goes well while I'm gone.

See ya
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

If you're in a good hotel, they do offer internet services.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm back Grin
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 am

Welcome back! Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 am

Aaaaaaaand I'm off again.

Festival tomorrow! So psyched. See y'all Monday Grin
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:11 am

Aaaand I'm back again...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 am

So, new school year - it's likely to be a pretty busy one too, with loads of Rugby and very high target grades. Just a warning really that I may start to get less active in the coming months.

I'm sure you'll survive without me Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Just a quick warning - ROTM will probably come out today and I'm worried I won't have time to complete it immediately.

To avoid spoilers, I will not be visiting certain "danger zones" until I finish the quest. These include RS Wiki, The Official Forums, and most importantly, here.

Wish me luck.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am

gl
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 am

so apparently Rotm isn't out today
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:21 am

Right. I've temporarily taken over my blog space to ask a really really important question:

What should my next project be?

I've decided that, with my two current projects being more long term, I should do a short term project too. So, I've started a poll listing ideas I've had recently.
Because I value your input and opinions, I want to do a project that the team supports. So I'll make the most popular result my next project. You can vote for more than 1 if you really can't choose between two options...

So what are the choices?

The Hunter Revamp: This, unsurprisingly, is a skill revamp, similar to my Firemaking Revamp, but for hunter.

Great Minds...: This suggestion incorporates two things: A revamp of the Burthorpe Games Room - mainly designing better rewards, and a relatively short quest that uses the games from the room its plot.

The Battlemaster's Challenge: A new minigame type activity focused on the increasingly popular twitch-based combat (that is, area based and technical attacks that can be dodged, usually by moving). This minigame would aim to teach newcomers about twitch-based combat as well as provide challenging and rewarding fights for more experienced players.

None! Stick To Your Current Projects: For those who believe I shouldn't be starting a third project.

Other (Please State): Just in case none of my other choices satisfy you. Please tell me why you've chosen this if you do...

Note: I may add more options to this poll if I think of them.

Feel free to ask anything about any of the choices, and I'd love to know what you voted for and why you chose it, but you can stay anonymous if you want.

No official closing date yet, but I plan to have this open for roughly a week. Vote now!
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:24 am

I've voted for Other, by the way.

Just so I don't have to click "see results" so often...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:29 pm

While I like the idea and the direction that Battlemaster's suggests, I think a Burthrope remake is more pressing, there are few thinking minigames in RS. That and I have an idea for a new reward. Tongue
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am

*temptation to vote for option 3 just so that all options are equally voted for*
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:58 am

If you do, I may withdraw my vote for "Other"

Just to ruin your fun Win
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 am

How abouts do all of 'em? Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 am

the DOMINION TOWER seems to be very similar to Battlemaster's, so I would at least wait to see what that's like first.

SEEMYQUESTTHREAD,INEEDHELP!
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I disagree, Han.

To me, the Dominion tower seems focused on boss rematches, and so far comparatively few quest bosses have used twitch based combat. While I expect it to feature a bit, I'd be surprised if there's enough of it there to make Battlemaster's unsuggestable.

I probably will wait for the Dominion Tower to come out before starting work, should Battlemaster's win the vote. Right now that isn't looking likely though...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Just bumping this back up in a bid to get more votes...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:12 am

well, it looks to be pretty decisive on what you should do next! Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 am

Sigh
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 am

So, after ages trying to figure out how to delete the poll on this thread, I've found in the FAQ that only an admin or a mod can do it. 3mpty, I'm looking at you.

Anyway, I've been lucky enough to have Mod Pi answer one of my questions on a Q&A. I thought I'd share it with you (and preserve it here for my own inspiration).

How often do content developers look at player suggestions for inspiration? If/when they do, what do they take from them? Small elements? Or have you ever made content purely out of a player suggestion?

I look at the suggestions every day. I have a notepad document of good players suggestions that I see and try and put them in if they fit in with what i'm working on at that moment. Sadly we don't reply very often that we like a suggestion as we cannot make any promises that it will go into the game! We also have a "todo list" for the whole content team and lots of the items in there are approved player suggestions!

Also, any chance of seeing more competitions for players to design content?

I know I'd love to see some of my ideas ingame.
I like this idea and would love to see more of it, The Runespan would not exist without you guys asking for it first! How cool is that!
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next