Skyrim

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skyrim

Post by Dragon78114 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:19 am

First topic message reminder :

I have yet to get this game, but how is it? I am resisting to buy it with all my might because I know I have too much school to worry about.
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skyrim

Post by MorbiusMonster on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Now, there was a funny thing I discovered about Skyrim yesterday. I knew that players could get married, but I wasn't aware that the character could be in a same sex marriage.

I find it quite strange that a game, set in times of hardship where men preyed on eachother and dragons roamed, same sex marriages in the name of religion could be perfomed, whilst in the real world, the UK doesn't allow same sex marriages in the church, despite it being a far more diverse civlization.

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

I don't see what's so strange about it. It's almost a requirement to support it these days. The new Mass Effect will support it.

Also, saying the UK doesn't support gay marriage in church is ignorant. The church have the right not to marry you, which is fair enough. But there is no law. Some churches will. It depends on each individual church and the priest who makes the decisions.

A church marriage is just a ceremony anyway. You're not married until the papers are signed.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
If all good things come to an end then we're living in a world where evil wins. 

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7343

View user profile http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 pm

[quote="3mptylord"]I don't see what's so strange about it. It's almost a requirement to support it these days. The new Mass Effect will support it.[/qoute]

Agreed. If you don't approve, then don't get married to a man. Simple as that, Morb.
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm

I do approve.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar