The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

+5
Dragon78114
Duskcurse
Slayer Noir
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
9 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 10 Empty Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, let me get this straight...

Most of us here are either gay or bi?

Damn...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 10 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 24, 2012 8:49 am

Ok, I am guettign really confused, would it be to stalkerish to have a list? o_O

Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 10 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by The Empty Lord Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am

No. We're not having a list of who's homo and who's not.

EDIT: In answer to your question: no, I don't think it qualifies as stalkerish.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 am

Dusk, so far, everyone but you and slayer aren't gay/straight. Stab me if I missed anyone!

And Slayer, he does have access to them. He's seen all of your "straight" -nudge nudge wink wink- dating sites.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 25, 2012 3:04 am

Yeah, just heads up, Jero's as bad as Morb. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri May 25, 2012 3:12 am

How am I as bad as Morb? What do we have in common besides our FAAAAABULOUS taste in lovers and our writing skills?
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 25, 2012 3:46 am

The "FAAAAABULOUS " part. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri May 25, 2012 6:35 am

Nawh, I'm bi, he's gay Meow
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 25, 2012 10:06 am

I'm getting at the touchy feely. Sexuality is irrelevant. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Fri May 25, 2012 10:16 am

Handeath stabbed Jerovt. It was super effective!
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Jeroenvt murderstructinated Handeath! It's super devastatingly effective! Foe Handeath fainted!
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm

I took me a couple of attempts to read that word. For some reason, my brain's dictionary lost the word "murder" for a second and I was like "what kind of foriegn mess is this?!". XD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri May 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Anyone else watch gay-cinema?

EDIT: Hah, I'm not content with that sentence. Anyone else watched a film where the romance story is between two guys? Gay-cinema shouldn't be a genre: romance, comedy, slapstick, etc, much better.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Sun May 27, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat May 26, 2012 8:09 am

No. What's it like?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 am

On the topic of lists, I may or may not be part of a group on facebook where everyone involved listed their sexuality because it got too confusing.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat May 26, 2012 9:53 am

MorbiusMonster wrote:No. What's it like?

As good as any romance, only I feel more akin to the characters.

I could make a few recommendations, although some of them are foreign titles.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 am

Sorry, no gay-cinema for me. Also, that doesn't sound like a normal movie. Dirty, dirty 3mpty >Cry
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun May 27, 2012 12:45 am

Some of them don't even go passed kissing. Wink If that's what you class as dirty then you're in for an easy sex life. Pleased
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 am

It's obscene, I tell you! OBSCENE!!!!! -rants with things and stuff and words-
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun May 27, 2012 6:45 am

I wanted to write a screenplay of a film discussing coming out, being LGBT and the importance of accepting. I don't know much, but some arts councils fund this kind of stuff. Obviously, it would NEVER show in my local cinema, too many bible bashers, they tried to stop Harry Potter being shown.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun May 27, 2012 6:47 am

Bible bashers exist to a big enough number in this country have any influence on anything? Anyway, that sort of film is by the dozen.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Sun May 27, 2012 7:00 am

Film? -is interested- Do tell! Would you mind if I'd try turning it into a film, albeit dutch(if I like it, that is Meow)? Grin
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 pm

It's nothing much. Just a film about a few people coming out to their specific sexual orientations and overcoming personal hurdles. Also, it should be part of the plot where they try to explain that some of the misconceptions, such as it being a choice or something you can inflict on others and the lifestyle, are rumours.

I personally feel that too little is known; immature people think being gay is about being girly, immasculine and trying to suck off ever guy that passes and some people think that we are this way by choice and that some people choose to sin, so need "purifying".

If being gay is about being girly, then surely all girls are gay by that logic? And if it is a sin to choose this lifestyle, then surely it should also be a sin to choose any other lifestyle not elaborated on in the bible?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun May 27, 2012 2:43 pm

A simple notion occured to me.

Only in the old testament is anything referenced to supposed being gay, albeit sodomy, but it is considered as a punishment, not punishable. So somehow, people interpret homosexuality as a sin.

But in the new testament, Jesus, the central figure of Christianity, states that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter heaven, so surely people who are capitalists are to be condemned?

Something doesn't seem right then, a nation condemns something that isn't even a sin, but happily goes along with the ideals and lifestyles of men who will, supposedly, go to Hell for their actions.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sun May 27, 2012 2:49 pm

What you are describing Morbius is what happens when people take what the bible says literally.
Spoiler:
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun May 27, 2012 9:34 pm

MorbiusMonster wrote:I personally feel that too little is known; immature people think being gay is about being girly, immasculine and trying to suck off ever guy that passes and some people think that we are this way by choice and that some people choose to sin, so need "purifying".

If what you said about living in a place were religious persons have enough power to control capital, then the issue is merely where you live. Because, and I've said this before, the things you think are issues with homosexuality just don't exist in this country. There's a difference between being a bully and being misinformed... bullying is about saying what they no will upset you.

MorbiusMonster wrote:If being gay is about being girly, then surely all girls are gay by that logic?

No. You're just abusing language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNlYMLLlizE

MorbiusMonster wrote:A simple notion occured to me...

It's odd to see people new to this. From my perspective you're really late on the bandwagon, but from your perspective this is all new and still funny. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 am

I just thought of something. Homosexual cookies. Because I said so, that's why!
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next