MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2637

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by MorbiusMonster on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 am

We just had our first proper voice chat. He sounds so handsome and he was surprised by my voice; he was kind of expecting something different, so he said my voice sounded smooth and calm, a bit like Daniel Radcliffe.

I turned on the webcam and he said I was cute and sexy.

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 am

I always thought you to be roguishly handsome.
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:43 am

I can't say I'd use those words to describe Daniel Radcliffe, or that I'd ever use him as a comparison, but cool. I guess.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
If all good things come to an end then we're living in a world where evil wins. 

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7343

View user profile http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 am

well 3mpty, it all depends on your taste in men Wink
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 am

He's not bad looking... but given the words "smooth and calm" I don't think Daniel Radcliffe would come to mind. Since... well, unless I'm misremembering, that's kinda the opposite of how he sounds. He's got a more nasally sounding voice, which is the opposite of smooth. Wink

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:41 am

yeah; I have to agree with you on that one. his voice is really obnoxious, his talent is minimal, and his face is weird. I can imagine someone completely different with "smooth and calm."
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 pm

I think you said he's from Pennsylvania... it's likely that Daniel Radcliffe was an accent comparison rather than anything else. Wink

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Pennsylvanians don't have quite the Brooklyn accent. Though I haven't heard Morbius's friend.
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:56 pm

I hope to someday meet him in real life.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 am

I'm planning a coming out party around my 20th Birthday. Not sure what we'll do though; dinner and hang out in a gay bar or just a barbeque at home?
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:57 am

Depends on who is 'we.' If you're coming out to your family and friends, then I'd go with the barbeque. If you're planning to go wild, then the former option would be fun with a group of friends.'
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 am

We're going for the barbeque if numbers are low. If there's enough, we'll go to a bar, preferably a gay one for laughs.

My friends know. I think turning 20 should be a time to try new things and shed away the old skin.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeroenvt on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Good luck morb ^^
jeroenvt
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jeroenvt2

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 am

I've got a few people already.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

The debate over same-sex marriages continues; several poignant figures displaying their opinions on the matter, with most people explaining that it was only due course that it comes into effect and a small minority still retaining utter intolerance on the matter.

When you see the opposition of gay marriage, it's reasoning has as much rationality as an argument of "my action figure is better than yours because it's blue". Clerics go on about it being a "unique institution", "centred around biological complimentarity for producing a family" and how the majority of church-goers and the public object to it.

However, facts and common sense say completely different things;
1. It isn't a unique institution, pagans had marriage long before Christianity did; it was a feudal system of acquisition during the Celtic era.
2. A lot of couples who do get married don't go on to have children, either because they don't want to or can't concieve, so saying it's for making a family is just a pointless answer.
3. It has been proven that 58% of people with a faith back ground support gay marriage. The remaining percentage (42%) is comprised of people who are unsure, have no strong opinion and oppose, not solid opposition.
4. 70% of the public are in favour of implimenting it.

There arguments are pointless, particularly when some clerics come out with hurtful comments like saying that gay marriage was comparable to polygamy, bestiality and paedophillia. In any other institution, that'd be considered hate crime and they'd be arrested; why does the church see itself as above the law? The church isn't being pressured into doing ceremonies, they're just blowing this out of proportion.

Opposition to gay marriage, in this day and age, seems ridiculous. We have laws against prejudice and discrimination and any objections can just be rooted to these intolerances and should be treated like a crime.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 pm

+1

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 am

3mptylord wrote:+1

?
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 am

Opposition to gay marriage, in this day and age, seems ridiculous. We have laws against prejudice and discrimination and any objections can just be rooted to these intolerances and should be treated like a crime.

The problem here, is that you think too higly of Humanity, a human who has a certain mindset won't change it, most of htose priests were raised in societies biased against gay people, they can't change how they are, because they have been formed like that.

It's like Husbands that hit hteir wifes, their fathers prbably did hte same, so they see it as normal. The same happens with htose priests, they see that gay marriage is an abhomination, and that begin against gay marriage is "the right thing to do" because it was during hteir childhood
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 am

MorbiusMonster wrote:
3mptylord wrote:+1

?

He did that to me when I talked about slaying a mith drag and never explained it.
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:14 pm

It's used on some forums, and Google+... it's basically "liking" a comment, as you would do on Facebook. You see comments that have +500 means that 500 people have supported the comment. Stating it in your post is basically saying "I +1'd your post", but it has since been adopted more generally across the internet to mean "agreed". I've seen it on Youtube, DeviantART, 4chan, etc. Wink

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

No comments on what I said?
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 3mptylord on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 am

I don't people think highly enough of humanity. Those things you mentioned are true, and inerrant flaws, but I don' t think that's a problem with "humanity". It's a problem with specific people. But otherwise, yes.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 am

I meant Morbs when I said "you" and I think hte problem is that mindsets are oftentranslated, with less force obviously, and htey eventually fade away, but they can always return. So I think Morb is being to strict against the CHurch
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:48 pm

The church is the strict one in this matter- well, not so much strict, but stubborn. They CAN find it within themselves to show tolerance and understanding, as most liberalists have done in the pasts by allowing people of different backgrounds to become priests or allow them into the church. They're just too adamant and set into their ways to acknowledge that society is bigger than just a village in Nazareth.

To be honest, you can't really say much about gay people when, essentially, a priest is usually a man in a dress.
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 am

And you totally ignored the point in my post Morbius. SIncerely, you are doing the same thing that the church does to gay people, hating for how they are. On top of that, you only focus on the bad points of the CHurch and don't try to see it's good points
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:31 pm

MorbiusMonster wrote:To be honest, you can't really say much about gay people when, essentially, a priest is usually a man in a dress.

And about the priest comment…really? Equating homosexuality with effeminacy? And those are robes, not a dress. Wink

And Dusk, Morb, or whoever is bickering at the Church, as much as it seems like but the Christian faith is not as homogenous as it seems. It is easy think that they are all after us but not every Christian is the same. Same with anyone of any faith. Wink

For instance, my family's church is Methodist and very open towards gays. Today I even saw a gay man with the boyfriend introduce him to the partner. Now down the street…well across the highway on the opposite side of town…you have a large Baptist mega-church who avidly preaches against homosexuality.

I know Catholics have a bad reputation about the homosexuality. I know the Pope hates it, but that is honestly expected? There are Catholic ministers who avidly preach for the gays.

It all boils down really on the individual pastor and how s/he wishes to preach the word of God.

TBH, this was hard for me to realize but not everyone who is Christian wants to burn us on a stake. It does make good hysterical TV, but that's it. Wink
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top