The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My video game

2 posters

Go down

My video game Empty My video game

Post by Dragon78114 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 am

Hello,

I'm sure all of you all are busy working on 3mpty's project. I've noticed that our wiki has been converted.

I just want to present the game I've been designing since the finish of Azzan series. It has been stewing and I guess it is at the point that I can release it to you all.

It might be different than 3mpty's project, but it is a single-player RPG set in the world of Junes on the continent of Arenti in the country of Aequalo.

The game's story is primarily focused on stopping one man from trying to achieve the impossible: change how people die in this world forever, and in the process, become a god. You will also play in the Aequalan government's role in either: ending their gold monopoly, ending their law that forces an entire race to go underground, or side with a terrorist organization that holds sway with some of the locals governments and provtize their economy and liberate the race forever.

It is a very provocative, sometimes scary, and thought-provoking game and I need as much help as possible.

I've enlisted the help of one friend to help me draw city maps but I need programmers and people with some character design skills.

I'll post more information later.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

My video game Empty Re: My video game

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Hey, long time. 

My project kinda stalled after the submission of the demo for marking purposes. I lost my drive... well, I lost my ability to self-motivate. And yes, the suggestionwiki has been converted (I backed it all up before hand, if you need anything)... although I hope it becomes a multi-game wiki at some point down the line.

Despite studying games development I didn't come out of university feeling skilled-to-the-task (which is perhaps why my own game stalled). That said, I would be happy to offer any assistance I can.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Sucks about your video game. I guess it really is a tough industry to get into.

That being said.... Then we need the best and brightest working.

I see that you are good at making character designs...and I have no designs for the three main races of Aequalo and the principal villain, Numen Aureus. I have yet to work out the details for the secondary plot line.

However, I would like to see you make a few designs for the three races of Aequalo (besides the Humans) to begin. Think of it like a test for Numen.

I've written a huge document detailing virtually everything about Aequalo. This is the section on Aequalo's races.

Spoiler:

This gives you their context, in addition to their physical description.

Also, can you explain to me a little about the actual production process of this kind of video game?
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down