The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Of Chivalry - Saradomin

3 posters

Go down

Death Of Chivalry - Saradomin Empty Death Of Chivalry - Saradomin

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 am

You know, I like Saradomin's personality. As a character, he's grown on me. He's very... human. He's just trying to do the best by his people, and just happens to have more power than a common man, police officer, soldier or king. He's burdened by the decisions he's made and he seems to dislike being idolized as a god (he tells Owen to stop groveling). I was honestly expecting him to be self-righteous and arrogant - the sort of person who would advocate setting down your weapons and then going to war. It would seem that this is just another failed attempt of man to convert a person into a set of rules.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Death Of Chivalry - Saradomin Empty Re: Death Of Chivalry - Saradomin

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 am

I still think the wand of resurrection should have been destroyed. Owne's corruption, regardless of how he may come to deal with it, is a sign as to why resurrection is something best left untouched, even the slightest aggression corrupts a ritual requiring compassion.

As a World Guardian, we should work on making sure the wand is out of anyone's hands. A tool that can restore a person, mind body and soul is dangerous and violates the balance of life and death.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:43 am

I personally wish that Zamorak and Saradomin played more along the Order vs Chaos aspect than Good vs Evil (look at their apparances and try to tell me that Zammy isn't evil-looking). Zamorak being something of a hero of revolution; Saradomin being an all-controlling ruler, well-intentioned, but extreme.

It would make them a little more interesting as characters, and, besides, if anyone is Lawful Good, it's Armadyl.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down