The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW]

+4
Blaze FF8
Ruy112
The Empty Lord
Dragon78114
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW] - Page 8 Empty The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW]

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright, I posted the seventh quest in the series! However, due to my time constraints, I'm only posting the first quest here; every other quest is on our wiki page. 
~~~~~

In a land called the Azzain Peninsula, a dictatorship rules a large and prosperous city named Azzan. Now this dictatorship subjugates its pawns, exiles heretics or anyone deemed to cause political instability, and imports unsuspecting newcomers to be brainwashed into their new society.  …Shock

Luckily inside Axar, a city just south of Azzan and is made up of those exiled citizens, hides a resistance known as the Zarr Clan. This resistance is a group of honest Axarians who know what the Priests are doing and they need the help of an outsider to launch one of the most daring feats in Runescape's history: end the tyranny the Priests bring upon their world.

This series is fun, dramatic, and violent: a perfect mix of ingredients for a gripping political drama…all in these nine challenging quests. Of course the first quest is easiest, being only novice, but each successive quest will get harder, with the last three (3) quests being grandmaster. Confuse

So, are you up for the challenge?

Last edited by Dragon78114 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 23 times in total
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW]

Post by Dragon78114 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 am

wow. i haven't had any time to work on this. maybe during winter break.

Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Axarian Revolution [PROGRESS STOPPED FOR NOW]

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:22 am

[deleted]

Last edited by Dragon78114 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 am

started writing the first few steps of Axar 8; if you read them, it would seem like the traditional beginning of Axar 9 but nope. I moved the Priestly election debate to Axar 8. The assassination happened in Axar 7, so I thought it would be logical to move it.

Oh! And it is now split in to two sections called books, like how Axar 9 was normally split in to 5.

I'll post chapter 1 on the wiki later tonight.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 am

wow. looking at the seventh quest, there is so much filler. I will do everyone a favor and cut that crap out.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:26 am

slashed 33 steps from quest 7. From 85, it now has 53. I think that is a readable length.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Quest 8 is almost done... Just need to write the three boss fights...there is a boss fight you chose to make and its consequences will reverberate throughout the rest of series... I cannot wait to post it! Cheeky
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:40 pm

well looking back, I did finish the rough draft for the eighth quest and realized that it was TOO LONG. So I decided to put this project on a permanent hiatus. Sorry.

College was too much and I am overwhelmed by all the new updates to the game...its hard to update the current series AND then write the two most complex quests in the series! I just don't have the time! Sigh
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8