recover my account

View previous topic View next topic Go down

recover my account

Post by ashley on Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm

my account hacked , if i recoverd , how long i can get it back ? or if i can get it back ?
ashley
Squire

Number of posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: recover my account

Post by 3mptylord on Sat May 22, 2010 7:51 pm

If you have recovery questions set, and you provide sufficient additional information when asked, you should have your account back nearly instantly. If you do not have sufficient information, or you don't have recovery questions, firstly, WHY NOT?, but seriously the amount of time it could take varies (usually no longer than a day).

If the account suddenly commits offences that are completely out of the blue, they are more inclined to let you off on benefit of the doubt. If the account was just taken to be used legitimately, then through simple IP tests they should be able to confirm it's not you...

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
If all good things come to an end then we're living in a world where evil wins. 

If there once was love then maybe something survived. If we find a single diamond in the rough then it's worth it. Through a thousand tears if there's one drop of love then it's worth it. 
3mptylord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7343

View user profile http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley on Sat May 22, 2010 8:53 pm

oww , nice , thanks , i own this account about 2 years , i can remember 2 of the questions , and my email , but i wait about 9 hours , still no response....if i cant get it tomorrow , i will try again , thanks again , ^^
ashley
Squire

Number of posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top