The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

+9
Slayer Noir
Ruy112
TATORZ
Dragon78114
Blaze FF8
Dark Avorian
trixtor
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
13 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 8 Empty Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

No comment.

(3dit: We were discussing Morbius personally on a few threads, so I made him a blog. Unfortunately, when I orignally created it I owned the first post... so I found this post of his that pre-dated mine.)

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 8 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by Amascut Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

I still love that video though... Tongue Once I get stuff drumming up again for myself and Teh Hobo, I'll be sure to try and divert some views your way though Smile

Amascut
Proselyte

Number of posts : 158

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044428364

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 8 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:12 pm

My fanbase was strong, but it needs to attract the support all over again before I can send people your way Dragon.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:42 am

I've got my boyfriend showing up and having a look through my work. Try and act normal please!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:03 am

lol...? okay. Hey Morb's bf! What's up? Smile
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 am

Just don't, Dragon. Lunpyre is a great guy.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 am

lol sorry; just being friendly. Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I just don't want my boyfriend feeling slightly unnerved by our conversations.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Okay honey.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:53 am

I said "normal", Dark Avorian. I don't understand why you can't take this seriously, this could mean getting some fanbases in the Furry section of the web.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 am

lol, Morb, calm down. We're happy to have him on the forums here. There's no need to be nervous. Smile
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:57 am

I just don't want to ruin it with Lunepyre. He's been so good and understanding...

And probably for the first time, it isn't heat.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:01 am

It will be fine. I'm sure as soon as he sees your work, the work alone will impress him. We can "conveniently" be offline that day if you need to at least.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am

I'll be on when I'm on, post when I post, and do what I do. I won't try and aggravate anyone...but I am who I am and I'm not gonna apologize for it.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 pm

I'm generally good at not trolling when serious stuffz is going on. Just let us know. Though I don't think we're THAT embarassing Tongue
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:04 am

"Though I don't think we're THAT embarassing"

You sure? I mean he is so nervous about us... Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amascut Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 am

I mean, yes, we are rather attractive, and especially good with our visual words, but generally, we're good peoples... I think...
Amascut
Amascut
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

Hey check this out, the name at the bottom.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 8 Starse10
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 am

The antics that took occurence within the clan, Furry Menagerie, had given me a resulting feeling that could only be left akin to rage. This displaces itself from the traditional rage of frustration and has merged itself as a hybrid of jealousy, primal anger and ebbs progressively within the domain of inferiority. I recognise myself as furry, but I command others to see myself as greater than just the affectionate ilk the cult has repeatedly and systematically produced. My affections are to one thing and one thing alone, to the writing of my life's work, Arzonus. In my twisted expression, I created this;

"Don't ever turn your back on me, your ill decision will cost you.

I intend to bring Arzonus to whole new levels, I intended to become a
cult icon, finally putting those cookie-gorging, fursuiting,
run-of-the-mill furs in their rightful place; just you stop me!

I am the last the Celestial Scribes, so intend their lineage to go out
with a fantastic encore, I intend to be the very best, when all the
others who laughed in my face and singled me out will have their work
becoming postcard printouts, selling for pennies a piece, whilst my
genius takes me to new heights. We are not expressives of cheer and joy,
we are brutal creatures, for whom anger and hunger are parts of
ordinary life.

I plan to take the furry fandom and shake it up. It'll no longer be
about consuming cookies, giving out hugs and being buddies. It's
bloodthirst, it's rage and it's primal. I sink my teeth into these so
called animals, my incisors piercing at the flesh as blood seeps
generously from the puncture, the warm metallic flavour and scent
exciting my olfactory dominion as the cry for help that whimpers from their draining lips falls onto ears that listen not. This world is made up of mongrels and monsters, I take my side with those for whom real notoriety is measured in your will, your intelligence and your stomach for animal nature, not the childish beliefs you all surround yourselves with.

There is no place for plastic squeakers, cute "derpy" expressions and
pet-like loyaltly when I step into the frame, this isn't a kid's game. I
remain on edge, the whim of blood in my nostrils and my heart pounding
in my ears. There is a time for latency and lethargy, but not here, not
in my wilderness! I intend to roar this one out, my quill held aloft in
my claws, my words an expression of my cruel nature.

As I write, people will read my words, for they fear the worst if they
don't. No more cartoon characters, I will not let their cheeriness
distract my attention from my true love, the written word. My monsters
howl at the moon, they run through this world without challenge as none
compare to the majesty of their being, those that even try fall short at
the expense of their own sanity. Our strength and our power is without
equal, you'll merely drive yourself to pure exhaustion in even shadowing
our might.

Arzonus will rise! I as the Celestial Scribe will ensure it! Humanity
believes itself so brave, so self-assured as it sits on the brink of
extinction, the dark will of this world working without them. Kingdoms
have crumbled to dust in their hypocrisy and decrepit interest for self
preservation, but Arzonus has always been, the bloodline of the werewolf
stronger than ever and without taming. Live in your ignorance if you
will, for it will grant you the pleseantries of the delusion of
invulnerabilities as I seep into your world, showing conquest where ever
weakness lies and siezing the opportunity from a cult of which none
prepare themselves from the true animal nature.

The moon rising high, blood red and glaring. When my duty is done, the Furry Fandom will belong to the Lycanthropes!

-MM"

Judge it as you will, the final comment will be my own and you do yourselves no favours to consult my mental health within sectors of malady or of an impared nature.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 pm

And still you pay no attention.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 am

Morb,

Let me, Handeath, someone you rarely interact with, someone who has been running around rallying others to projects, someone you deemed to be the 'Soldier' of our group, (that one's my favorite), say a few things of my own accord. My opinions are mine alone: others may share them, others may disagree greatly, but I'll take a shot.

Upon first seeing the behemoth known as Arzonius on RSOF, I didn't like it. Unlike Zavionce, which I had just finished reading, I thought it was too big for its own good. It was involved with numerous other questlines, I stopped at the Goblin quest.

Fast forward to my joining of TST. Seeing the variety of projects and famous faces, I immediately set myself to help with them. Among reading the posts, I found that you would come in, saying something relatively on topic, and then leave. "To each, his own," I paid no mind and continued what I was doing. Until I stumbled upon the rewards of completing the Arzonius Saga, at which my interest and respect for the series shot up. Unfortunately for me, you haven't added anything concrete, just teasers and assorted concepts. I sadly went back to my work, but I was much more excited for your work.

So in the end, what am I saying? First, you are a genuinely talented story-weaver, as I like to call it. Writing is only one aspect, you envision and relate the atmosphere and scenes of Arzonius through writing, art, and music. Second, this one mayt be a bit controversial, but I think you need to participate in/make other projects. For example, The Svet Trilogy will be my RS-related work, but while I want it to be perfect, I still have made two guardians for HA, an update to Gnomeball, a new dungeon, in addition to helping others with their stuff. Just giving your input, beyond 'The Werewolves are mine!' would be nice. Finally, don't feel like you have to be so secretive with Arzonius. We would be glad to provide input on your ideas, just as the appearance of the Nightmare, but we can't do that if we don't know what your doing. That doesn't nessessarily mean reveal every secret, but posting the general story, characters, and locations in one place for others to read would be beneficial to everyone, we know what to expect and can give our advice for you to take, or not.

tl;dr, In my opinion, if you hate it all and want someone to blame, it's me, you should make yourself more a part of this community through active participation and we will repay you, if we have a better idea of it, by giving advice on Arzonius. Smile
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 am

never heard of it, but cool.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:32 am

So anyway, me and my boyfriend were chatting. I asked him if he'd like Lunepyre being a human hunter within the storyline. He was particularly interested once I explained a few things and so went about looking into how the name Lunepyre would have been awarded.

At first I decided he'd be a fighter that competes when the moon is full (lune) and has a tendency to use burning weapons (pyre). Looking into more information about jackals (because Lunepyre is one), I found out an old eastern myth is that jackals are depicted as sorcerors along with foxes. This therefore gave me the idea that Lunepyre doesn't fight by moonlight, but rather uses lunar magic.

What do you think?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:45 am

You can't fight with lunar magic other than for vengeance...but neat idea.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

I've worked it out and I will only need to be a member during May to be able to get my hands on Werewolf Transformation emote, thanks to the bonus they'll be giving.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum