The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

+9
Slayer Noir
Ruy112
TATORZ
Dragon78114
Blaze FF8
Dark Avorian
trixtor
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
13 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 4 Empty Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

No comment.

(3dit: We were discussing Morbius personally on a few threads, so I made him a blog. Unfortunately, when I orignally created it I owned the first post... so I found this post of his that pre-dated mine.)

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:57 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by Duskcurse Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 am

I don't do find you sick Morb, whe all have problems, I have canibal tendencies
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 am

I don't think the question is what you think is right anymore. It's what you feel is right. If you felt yourself attracted to a trans male but don't want the stigma of being gay, I would say do the same thing. I might have missed stuff in this conversation, so that advice might be completely misplaced, so if there's anything else I need to know that could inform me, could you let me know? I truly want to help.

Also, anyone who could find you sick needs a reality check. Seriously. People need to get a grip on themselves and start accepting others.
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 4 Empty A quick recap

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:26 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 am

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm getting is that you feel some desire to become a transmale. Thinking about it rationally yields mixed results with part of you feeling that it would bring you...closure? That's probably the wrong word, but part of you feels that rationally it makes sense, part of you feels that it's just not you or who you are or who you want to be.

So what I'm hearing is that your rationale conflicts with your unconscious desires. And at this point, you've got two choices, the way I see it. You either change your rationale to accept this desire and that might include moving to a more accepting location or finding forums/places that actually deal with this sort of thing. Then, if you begin to feel more comfortable with accepting those desires, you go ahead and fulfill them.

Your other option is to somehow try and suppress those unconscious desires. Again, you would probably need to go to another forum/place where they specialize in that sort of thing. But what I'm trying to get at is that you're at a crossroads and you need to decide whether your current perception of yourself and your life is right or wrong. If you believe your life to be right, I'd say suppress those strange desires. If you believe it to be wrong, I'd say change your perception to fit them.

If any of that made no sense or if I'm just way off base (still Tongue) if my understanding of the situation, please let me know.
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 am

I've always been under the opinion that people who want to be transgendered know for certain they want to be transgendered. If you're at all unsure, I'd stick with the way you are.

As for your sexuality: bi-curious, perhaps? There's certainly nothing wrong with that...

And, as a footnote, while I agree that this thread is for discussing you, I would advise you not to get too annoyed with Jeeves and Dusk for steering it off-topic, after all you do frequently try to drive the topic of other people's threads towards Arzonus...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 am

Okay, first, I'm sorry about the pedantry, it's just that that is one of the great challenges that transgender people (who truly believe they are the other gender, not that they simply don't fit into either) face. It's really something that gets on my nerves because its one of those things that a lot of people assume is the helpful way to think about those people, when in fact it seems likely to be doing a lot of damage. Sure, it would be helpful to stop thinking of it in terms of boxes and more as your coordinates in some n-dimensional nebulous identity-space, but they still get to chose where they fall in there, and if they decide they are male, then they are male and it is insulting to call that ambiguous. You act as though you don't think in those terms, but you would never use that language to refer to a cis-male

Anyway, onto the meat of the issue. Sexuality, as I would think a furry should well know, is not merely a binary of liking men or liking women. It is what you are attracted to, to what degree you are attracted to them...etc. Similarly, gender is also not a binary, and other types of identity are not binaries either. I think the best thing I can say is this:

It's your identity, your life, your mind, your desires.
It's your unique place in the world, your situation.
Your decisions will have pros and cons.
There will be good moments and bad moments.
You can make your own choices, don't believe in any tree of decisions forced on you.
There is always a third option, a fourth option.
In fact, there is always an n+1th option.
Weigh all the things you know, and have hope.
Nothing is set in stone.
This is your life.
Live it to the fullest, and don't let anyone get in your way.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Wow Morb you are infertile, I am sorry dude,Iam really sorry, no one deserves that
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 am

I'm a little perplexed about this statement...

Firstly, Morb, with modern day science, it's very hard to be truly infertile. If it's not too personal, may I ask what the cause of your infertility is? It might help me figure out just how infertile you are.

Secondly, how did you find out you're infertile? I swear most men are unaware until they start trying to have children? Heck, I haven't checked my sperm under a microscope - I could be firing blanks and be totally unaware, and I'm around your age (or not too much younger), aren't I?

Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:13 am

Yeah me too, and why won't you show us your age Morb?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 am

Virtually no movement in what? Your sperm? Because that's very easily curable...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 am

I am sorry morb, really *manhugs Morb*
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:19 am

Don't worry Morb, it must be difficult *pat's him on his shoulder* but remember that whe are here for you
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm

*shrugs*

I have an inability to be truly empathetic because I've never really had any problems in my life to draw any experience from. I've only ever felt rage once. I sometimes know the right thing to say, but I can't pretend to understand.

Morb, you should find someone to talk to who understands. It's all well and good us trying to rationalise your issues, and tell you it'll be okay: but none of this is really going to help you beyond making you feel less isolated.

Also, whilst entirely inappropriate, it's been grinding at me for weeks: Dusk, it's spelt 'we' and not 'whe'. You've recently starting putting a h in it.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Srry I forgot :'(
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:37 am

ok morbs, I would recomend that you consult it with other people who have done the same things, so they tell you if it's worth or not
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 am

Marked for deletion.

MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 am

Marked for deletion.

MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum