The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has your time on RuneScape been wasted?

+3
The Empty Lord
Jeeves
MorbiusMonster
7 posters

Go down

Has your time on RuneScape been wasted? Empty Has your time on RuneScape been wasted?

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 am

I can't help but feel that my time on RuneScape recently has proven to be a waste. I admit that before Arzonus went off the forums, I quit the game long before in the belief that I was only wasting my time with it. At that point, Arzonus seemed impossible, and playing RuneScape was fast becoming a waste of time.

Has anyone else felt like that?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Has your time on RuneScape been wasted? Empty Re: Has your time on RuneScape been wasted?

Post by Jeeves Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:14 am

I find that once you stop paying for Runescape, but still have access to the forums, it becomes a little more bearable. But once everything you have drops off the forums, it's hardly even worth it to check the site once a day. I know exactly what you mean.
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Has your time on RuneScape been wasted? Empty Re: Has your time on RuneScape been wasted?

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 am

*sigh*
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 am

I played for a while a few days ago, but I got bored. I did a few quests and a little skilling... but it was enough Tongue
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 am

I kinda lost interest too, after I achieved my goal of 99 magic, It just... meh...
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:55 am

I could never get 99 in anything.
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by Kideras Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:28 am

do you mean time playing or time on the forums?

if you mean time playing, i do think it is a waste, but i have nothing better to do really, and there are always new updates to keep me from getting bored. i will probably quit around october and come back when Arzonus is out, (then i may play forever though)
Kideras
Kideras
Initiate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 am

TATORZ wrote:I could never get 99 in anything.

same here.... Sad

BUT! I am at level 92, nearly 93 thief... so maybe in a few years... then again, I might not play in few years lol

Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 am

Kideras wrote:do you mean time playing or time on the forums?

if you mean time playing, i do think it is a waste, but i have nothing better to do really, and there are always new updates to keep me from getting bored. i will probably quit around october and come back when Arzonus is out, (then i may play forever though)

I think both. I certainly do, but I have no life and school starts in like 2 days, so I have nothing better to do.

I usually quit around winter anyway. I call them "4-month breaks" and I usually wind up being shocked at the amount of new material added. However, I do seem to start wandering back to RS and doing nothing on there to kill time when school starts winding down.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:35 am

I don't feel I've wasted my time. I mean, the time was wasted... but no more than you waste your time doing anything else you enjoy but serves no purpose. I had fun.

I mean yeah, deep down I feel like I've wasted my time suggesting/on the forums. Well, not even that deep down—it's almost surface hate. But I still had fun suggesting even if it was just to relieve my creativeness. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down