The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[P] Content ideas

+4
Gladzosaurus Rex
Duskcurse
The Empty Lord
Zectiox
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[P] Content ideas - Page 2 Empty [P] Content ideas

Post by Zectiox Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Just thought of making a thread where we could upload new simple tiny content.. such as ores, trees, fishes, logs, anything as INGAME icons and images Tongue

^
I really hope we can make new content instead of having the old RS contents : D.. somekind of new ores, trees, fishes, herbs, weapons, armors.... creatures.. which only can be found in Pallis?

Im in a mood of creating weapons, armors and ores Tongue so just come with suggestions! Grin

Last edited by Zectiox on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

[P] Content ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: [P] Content ideas

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 am

Steampunk rocks. Cheeky

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 am

I liked more the first helmet but those things at the mouth of the second are soo cool
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 am

Bor-dimin call shotty on your steampunk
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gladzosaurus Rex Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 am

Power armor?

[P] Content ideas - Page 2 F3_bos_armor

This is power armor
Gladzosaurus Rex
Gladzosaurus Rex
Proselyte

Number of posts : 145

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am

Helmet 1 would actually make an awesome species face. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 am

Dark Avorian wrote:Bor-dimin call shotty on your steampunk

Boo Tongue

Gladzosaurus Rex wrote:Power armor?

This is power armor

Too far. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:09 am

Then.. Make something out of this : P having spiecies of only industry age with steampunk-stuff ;D
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Oh, I didn't mean they'd be steampunk, merely how the face looks. Circular eyes and mouth, bumpy things, possibly the valves too (obviously some sort of growth rather than a tube)...

But yeah, that too.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 am

well.. one thing that came to mind..

what if having SCHOOLS... not modern schools but medieval schools... academies.

There is some Mentors or Teachers who can teach you some new things or spells. for example: A the School of Crafting, you could learn how to cut a stone into a sculpture.. this to be a addon ability to Crafting. available at about lvl 68 or something?

You would be the Apprentice of the Teachers or mentors. By doing somekind of tasks or anything you could get to learn basic addon things.

At the Academy, you could learn how to :

mine a new ore: stone or something else that need knowledge of.
cast a new spell: could be anything.. really
Hunt deers or bears: simple with bow and arrow?
summon something new
cut a new tree and burn it: could be some sort of knowledge of how to really cut it down and really burn it succesfully
cook and fish something new
pray and worship (could be used by a simple priest as the mentor?)
herblore...

also academy of Combat - Range, str, def, magic without spells to cast with a staff and runes.. like having some kind of ability to have +5 in def and str. or something

there is many ways of doing this... this could be members only and not really quests (but quest could have some of these addons as a req.) but still small tasks to do or simple to speak with some people to get knowledge

Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 am

Possibly.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:36 am

Seems a bit too...erm...civilized for Pallis.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 pm

How about a weapon that only exists once? Once prized, it can only be claimed from that player. The weapon itself is almost alive, and cannot be unwield, stowed or sold. It will constantly drain the players hitpoints whilst out of combat, but is distinctly the most powerful weapon in the game. The only freedom is death, or to return it. If you die by another player it becomes theirs. Maybe it never disappears or respawns... If you die it will remain there until found.

I don't know. Just thought it'd be cool to have something people sought, killed other players for, a sort of corruption item. Like the gold turd in Americn Dad or the one ring. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

it seems dangerous for a non-combat player that.. accidently "wields" it Tongue it could be a PVP-weapon only? or a DOOM-weapon. idk.

I just liked to have some BIG new feature in Pallis, ofc we got water supply-system and the mouths of creation. What if... at a certain level or after a quest. you could get your own kingdom/province, not as the "Manage Thy Kingdom"-minigame.
Spoiler:

Hah I know it is some related to one of my first ideas... anyway, Im really into kingdom-building games, like Aoe, civilization, Pharaoh, etc. *__*

AND Im just coming with some ideas and suggestions ;D
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 am

That sounds better suited for a different game... Although, do we really need another Tribal Wars or War of Legends. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 am

I just dont want it to be a tribal wars or war of legends HATE those kind of games.... Yeah I know it sounds better off somewhere else... I need to come up with something.. Ill throw this in the bin...

content ideas... somethings speciall, something ordinary... something that noone have ever done before? WHAT could that be, we may could name it (as it isnt existing yet (i hope))
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 am

Perhaps an Assassin's Creed 2 villa-style system, where you have a village and you can improve the facilities for income and such. Similar to Miscellania, I guess. Rather than having only one POH, but many portals, each portal is a different villa with unique features... but ultimately, a good means to make money. There would have to be constant costs though - the issue with some games is that the setup cost is far too quickly reimbursed (which is good realistically, but you could just give someone the setup costs so they can make money and then they pay you back soon after - meaning they're making tons of money for free).
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 am

I had the idea of making houses as POH but as a lot of POH's one poh for the Saw, one for the woodcutters hut..

you got the point... we need to figure out the feature of making own materia non-tradeable so that you CANT trade building materials to other players..

I stand for the idea of having a limited material-system. you cant trade the planks, nails, stones (its special building planks, nails and stones) that is to this little activity or something

and if trade is allowed you would need to buy it for some sort of gold and recieve goods, even if you trade ie wood for food it would cost you something. And your storage will be empty and it has a limited storage-cap.

The army is always a point on its own, having a population cap. that you cant create more than 50-100 villagers/military units per village (if you expand you grow the pop limit cap.

I would love to have SOME sort of kingdom/province/village-game in pallis... just for fun ;D
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:34 am

well.... what about having 3 different ores in Pallis. Samarskite (red), Folium (green) and Neodym (Blue) ore.. Tongue And these names are not some uppcoming names I came up with, these are real ores Tongue just google it Tongue

Samarskite ore could be mainly mined in the Mines of Toba

Folium ore could be mainly mined in the Middle Mines of Caldorin (Diminorian territory)

Neodym ore could be mainly mined in the Souterhn mines of Caldorin (Dwallows)

And what does these ores do practically? Samarskite gives a blood-red dye to the armor, tools and weapons which it is smithed to. Folium Olive-green dye to the armor and stuff it is smithed to and the Neodym a Navy-blue dye to the armor etc...

What about this?
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 am

Neodymium magnets! Grin

Would there be other ores that are actually smithed? If these only dye?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 am

well including those ores we could include a coal-like ore not coal ore itself but.. something new Tongue that is req to smith the above mentioned ores.

well Some kind of gold ore to make jewelleries
if we're going to have a lvl-tree we may need to include tin, bronze, iron?

if we're going to have different ores for the three locations, diminors, dwallows and mogruls we could have some more spec. ores

Siderite for Diminors - siderite is golden yellow but can be brown.. (google) if smithed it could represent a rare bar
Spoiler:

vesuvianite for diminors - its a green-colored ore.. could be used for jewelleries, daggers or something else Tongue
Spoiler:

annabergite for Diminors - annabergite is green and could be used for necklace or other armor...
Spoiler:

Lazulite for Dwallows - Lazulite is navy-blue (google) if smithed it could represent like Rune or mithril... or a rare bar
Spoiler:

quartz for Dwallows - quartz could just be mined for jewellery or armor (idk what you do with the stuff)
Spoiler:

lead for Mogruls - lead is iron-colored and could be used to smith heavy weapons or heavy chest armors.
Spoiler:

Vandainite for Mogruls - is a rose-red crystal-ore could be used for armor, jewelleries or crystals Tongue
Spoiler:

cylindrite for mogruls - cylindrite is also a iron-colored ore and could be smithed into tools or some kind of less heavy armor
Spoiler:

Zoisite var. Tanzanite for Dwallows - Zoisite var. Tanzanite is a blue crystal-like ore, it could be used for necklaces or for powering up ancient forerunner devices? Tongue
Spoiler:

Amazonite for Dwallows - Amazonite is cyan-blue and is made to swords mainly
Spoiler:

Elbaite Tourmaline for diminors - as Zoisite Tanzanite is a blue crystal, Elbaite Tourmaline is a green crystal. maybe powering up a diminorian device?
Spoiler:

Magnetite for mogruls - is a heavy ore and used for tools, weapons and armors
Spoiler:

idk but I like the idea of that the mountains is somehow doing it as the mountains of Toba having a dominant of red or iron-like (heavy iron), diminors having green-like and dwallows blue-cyan-navy like Tongue

lot of them are here from:
http://www.johnbetts-fineminerals.com/jhbnyc/oddities.htm
http://www.chrolithix.com/Minerals/mineral_spec2.php
Spoiler:
this one is a rare crystal ore... could be powering up the mouths?

this is only a suggestions of ores... Tongue

Last edited by Zectiox on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:48 am

Ok can someone tell me what is new/have been developed while I was away
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 pm

dusk, this is only a suggestion of new ores mined from the different mountains of pallis Grin
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 am

I reckon we should have tiers of ores, so that levelling up smithing doesn't mean 1 new metal. However, the ores themselves would be spread out...

Ummm, this would probably be easier to illustrate but;
Level 1 Mining - Copper (Everywhere)
Level 1 Smithing - Copper
Level 2 Mining - Zinc (Caldorin), Tin (Everywhere)
Level 2 Smithing - Tin
Level 3 Smithing - Brass (Copper and Zinc), Bronze (Copper and Tin)

The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 am

exactly, thought of that too in one way or another Tongue (the spec. ores can come at a higher lvl)... well please empty make some tiers (or anyone else who want to participate, feel free to build up a structure)

Well the base is quite good right... (shall we have runescape exp rate from one lvl to another or have it like 0/1200 of the first lvl, and then you need to collect and smith to gain lvl 2? and each smithed bar gives like 6-10xp or 20+xp (that will speed the lvls though) I just want to try out a new system, not copied though...)

and hey wait.... shall we make a mine just for mining Tongue you know like, a dungeon, with some monsters and other creatures to fight if not mining.. (like dwarfs guild) or shall we have mines respawn around Caldorin/Toba, like in most mmorpgs with crafting professionals?

IF the ores are spawn around the world you could just go exploring for mines, not having a regular place where they spawn normally, as in runescape. or shall we have in the mountains.. you need to enter the mines there and try to mine ores that way. In this case we have 3 locations where you can mine, it could be more locations around the mountains, but its either outside the mountain or inside the mountain... not in the grassland.

We could make it realistic and have players equip flashlights or candles to go deeper in the mountain, as it will get darker and darker. Here these spec. and rare ores could be mined, for example. the deeper in the mountain you go the more rare ores you can find, and dangerous monsters to face.

And can you only mine Zinc in the Soutern Caldorian Mines, then we need something for lvl 2 in mogrul and diminor. (or having them as advanched mines for experiance players) there could be ores which cant be found in Dwallow mines (to continue your smithing lvl)

Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:39 pm

you do realize that even the ores that exist in RuneScape will exist in Pallis, too, but I can see what you all are doing.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

well ofc, if we do it as a expansion to runescape. just like the idea of introduce some new ores too
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next