The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siege of the Royal Citadel

Go down

Siege of the Royal Citadel Empty Siege of the Royal Citadel

Post by Zectiox Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Siege of the Royal Citadel Siege_10

Im beginning this with saying that this is something I've been thinking of for a long time and just started to write and drawing down some ideas.
--""
The activity is a Castle Wars-wannabe.
Two team;
The Serpent Federation - attackers
The Kingdom of Kings (The Royal) - defenders
Two Goals;
Invade and destroy
Protect and Defend
--_
This is just a small plot over the idea, I got nearly all the classes drawn for the basic tiers (for most of them) and I got hopefully soon the reward-list so Ill be upgrading. I can think this is nearly, but hopefully not, impossible to make. I can change things if they are too difficult to understand or make.. but this is the main idea.

the Serpent Federation have grew restless of the rulers of the Kings and want justice. (Long story short, need a story writer..)

The Royals have a citadel-looking castle which they need to protect from the invading Serpents. the Serpents have in other hands only a camp at the other side of the battlefield.

in difference from castle wars you can choose from fully 18 classes. 9 different on both sides. you unlock 5 of them along the path of playing. Im drawing the armors and all the stuff right now for each of the classes that the game will provide the players. Each class earns exp in both combat and in non-combat skills

Royal classes
Spoiler:

Serpent Classes:
Spoiler:

Commanding the battlfield
the 9th class on both sides are the commander class. this class can only be played by one player. Its a expensive unlock from the reward shop but can be tested in the tutorial. The commander class have the ability to view a map over the battlefield and send orders to players near spots, so call Control points, to control the battlefield and win the game

Rewards
Spoiler:

Hope I cought your attention for a little bit. There's more (you have to see the drawings)

Last edited by Zectiox on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Siege of the Royal Citadel Empty Re: Siege of the Royal Citadel

Post by Zectiox Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 am

Spoiler:

I have some difficulties choosing one of theese helmets to the Berserker's Class.. some help? Grin the first one is a own-made medium helmet-like, the 2nd is a modified full helmet... ;D
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down