The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collective Story

+2
Ruy112
The Empty Lord
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Collective Story - Page 2 Empty Collective Story

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 am

First topic message reminder :

It was frightfully cold: so cold that cold itself was shivering under a blanket with a hot water bottle; and it was frozen. Snow was falling carelessly from the sky; dancing wickedly in Jack's frosty breath. It had been snowing endlessly all night and Falador was beginning to look like a squared wedding cake, with little model guards standing atop the marzipan floor.

Crunch. It was that snow-under-foot crunch that you could only really appreciate if you knew what it sounds like. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Step after step after step. The burning cold stabbed at his fingers and toes, snotcicles hanging from each nostril. Sodding alchemist, Callum cursed to himself: discarding a half finished warming tonic in the snow. It promptly sank out of sight leave behind a small puddle of water— a sheet of ice— nothing, it left no evidence of existing at all.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Collective Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Collective Story

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 am

[NOTICE OF INTENT]

I will be adapting this story into a series of quests. Get as much done as you can while I'm gone because I'll really get moving when I'm back.

Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpsych Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Callum took the bodies and Callum and Jim walked through a door on the left. The room they stepped into was empty except for a carpet in the middle of the room and a door clear across the room. "This room is not on the map," Jonathan said.
"Lets just go through the door over their and leave this place, it gives me the creeps," Callum replied. They started walking to the door when a gaurd walked into through the door behind them. Noticing the sound of the door opening, Callum spun around and walked to the guard. "What are you doing with that prisoner?" the guard asked.
"Taking him to the torture chambers." Callum replied
"Okay, proceed."
Callum walked back to Jim and they continued walking.
When they reached the door Jim twisted the knob and tried to open the door but it was locked. "What the hell it's locked," Jim said.
"Lets just go back and find another way around." Callum replied
They walked over to the other door and it was locked also.
"What is going on," Callum stated.
"I know this sounds like what would happen in a bad movie, but maybe there is a way out under the carpet." Jim replied.
They walked over to the rug and pulled it up, revealing a trap door. Callum took off his helmet to reveal his sweaty face.
"Hand me the crowbar so I can open the trapdoor," Jim said.
"Why the hell didn't you just do that with them door," Callum yelled.
"Because your helmet wasn't of then," Jim said "I have no need for you anymore." Jim hit Callum in the head with the crowbar and stepped down the trapdoor. The last thing Callum saw before he blacked out was the door to they came from opening revealing 5 armed guards coming towards him as Jim escaped through the door under the rug.
Blackpsych
Blackpsych
Proselyte

Number of posts : 144

http://vgforums.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2