The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D Empty The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 am

Gielinor's Fiyre

NEW! And Improved! Grin

After toiling over it forever, here is this behemoth. Now, I'm just uploading the prologue. You should find that it is so much shorter with plenty of major changes! Smile

"Official Synopsis":
Mellissa Earie is in another dilemma. Her husband quickly left her house after you restored his sanity, and requires you to search for him. However, things swiftly turn grim as a sinister secret is discovered. In fact, it leads into a long, perilous, Grandmaster-ranking quest where you must tear yourself through a humongous cult, Gielinor's Fiyre, to prevent them from performing their Ritual of Alignment. This ritual involves a mass suicide of the entire cult and the leader becomes a god via the plunder of a secret set of holy armour called Fiyres. Meanwhile, you dare yourself to take the daunting task to find and deactivate the Fiyres before the cult can use them and provoke the Edicts of Guthix to erase and rebuild the world.

Can you win this race against time, calling upon most of your skills as an adventurer and survivor to find and wear your prize?

Here's a quick summary of changes I've made:
- The text document many pages shorter
- There are less repetitive steps
- No more Jorral, Temple Knights, and Savant
- Changed the search for virtually every Fiyre
- Improved dialog and grammar
- Invented a new way to search for clues for the Fiyre; it is quicker and more efficient, however kept the Demonically Enchanted Key
- Changed the rewards and requirements

Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D Empty Re: The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 am

QUEST INFORMATION

Length: Extremely, Etremely Long

Difficulty: Grandmaster

*Requirements:

SKILLS:
Level 110 Combat (1-7)
Level 82 Defense (E)
Level 82 Attack or Range (P, E)
^Level 82 Range (7)
Level 76 Agility (3, 4, 7)
Level 76 Constitution (3)
Level 76 Construction (P)
Level 76 Prayer (7, E)
Level 75 Crafting (P)
Level 75 Thieving (P, 1-7)
Level 75 Slayer (7)
Level 68 Herblore (3)
Level 66 Summoning (4)
Level 66 Hunter (4)

~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTS:
A Void Dance (3)
The Curse of Arrav (2)
Devious Minds (5)
Enlightened Journey (5)
King's Ransom [Including the Knight Waves] (7, E)
Legacy of Seergaze (6)
Meeting History (P, 1-7)
Mourning’s End Part 1 (E)
Olaf's Quest (6)
The Purification (All)
Recipe for Disaster (2, 3)

~~~~~~~~~~~

OTHERS:
300 Quest Points (All)
Access to the Abyss (5)
Unlocked the Ancient Cavern (1)
You are able to defeat and deal with *MANY* foes ranging from levels 79 to 470. (P, 1-7)

*Since I am not posting the entire quest, I will notate each requirement with a symbol:
(P) = required for the prologue
(1-7) = required for a specific Fiyre search
(E) = required for the Epilogue
^ = You must have level 82 Ranged if you have the level 82 Attack requirement, or else you will not be able to complete the quest. However, in the Prologue, either is required.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:25 pm

QUEST INFORMATION (CONTINUED)

BOSS INFORMATION

25 level 100 cult members

They have the defense of a level 40 person, but have mage, range, or strength/attack that fills up the difference. They are easy, annoying, and their attacks can easily be avoided with a simple protection prayer, unless when multiple cultists attacks you with different fighting styles...

All of the cultists will drop 5 cooked lobsters, and you cannot talk to them. They will spontaneously generate from hiding in groups of one to four cultists.

7 Level 200 Fiyre Thieves.

These guys will attack you if you pick up any Fiyre. They are the spirits that were condemned to a life of protecting their loot as a punishment of the Gods. All will drain 2 prayer points from you with each hit, and will drain ALL of your stats (except constitution, unless you get hurt). They can possibly poison you, and they have special 'Recoil' effect (same principle as the Ring of Recoil, but you are the one getting the recoil damage). The poison and recoil effects will come randomly with each Thief.

They will also attack you with a random God spell, on top of melee.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 pm

The Prologue

These are the events preceding the Crusade for the Seven Fiyres. The entire quest is divided in to nine main sections. The following seven will be the actual crusade and the Epilogue will close this massive epic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Talk to Mellissa Earie to begin this quest upon obtaining every requirement. She is roaming Yanille.

Her spot is circled in red with the newly placed quest-start location.

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D Where_10

[If you don't have all of the requirements, she will say, "Hey! Jacques and I are still so grateful! Thank you so much for everything!”]

[If you do have the requirements, this conversation will ensue…]
Mellissa: “Good day…”
You: “What’s wrong? I thought I properly cleansed your husband.”
Mellissa: “No, it’s not that. It’s just that he was called back to his ‘group’ almost immediately after you left, and I’m concerned that he might be in trouble. It seems that they are getting ready for something. I don’t know, but then after that, ogres got into the house and trashed it! He took the only key too!”
You: “Oh, no!”
Mellissa: “Oh yes! It is terrible! I am homeless and I am terrified! I hope Jacques is alright…!”
You: “Is there any way I can help?”
Mellissa: “Yes, in fact I think he mentioned that he was going to some place north of a mansion in the village of witches, no, warlocks, or something?”
You: “What about your house? Shall I rid it of ogres?”
Mellissa: “No, we can worry about the house after we find Jacques. I’ll meet you later to see what’s happening. I’m sure it’s nothing.”

2) Make your way to Camelot Castle (teleporting to Camelot is permitted). Then go to the front gates of the Sinclair Mansion, make a sharp, north turn around the west side of the mansion. Cross the log (agility shortcut).

3) Head directly east until you find two corpses wearing green hoods, blue robe bottoms, and red robe tops on the ground. There are two Iban-looking Staves lying on the ground near the bodies. Both have a read aura encircling them. DON'T pick up either staff, or else you will be damaged 500LP, knocked back, and stunned for 15 seconds.

They are in the place highlighted in this map:

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D Murder10
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:35 pm

4) Walk up to the southernmost victim and search his body and you’ll find 44gp, a Tarnished Book, and a ‘ruby’ amulet. The money is for you to keep, but you'll need later. You can't wear the amulet or read the book due to a 'Mysterious Force.' Mellissa will arrive after you search the bodies.

5) Talk to her.
______
Mellissa: “Is—is that Jacques?
You: "I don’t know. Let’s not be rash and make any assumptions.”
Mellissa: “But the …corps—.”
You: “It may look similar, but it does not mean it is him.”
Mellissa: “I told him not to get involved!”
You: “Involved in what—his cult?”
Mellissa: “I’ve said too much!”
You: “No! What cult is he involved in?”
Mellissa: “Fine, the Gielinor’s Fiyre cult!”
You: “What cult is that?”
Mellissa: “Gielinor’s Fiyre is a cult which embraces the idea that people should worship all deities of Gielinor equally. I was part of it, but luckily I managed to get discharged. Its members were too hypocritical and radial for me. I mean you can’t give love to ALL gods! There are just too many! There are plenty of people who were discharged for believing in one god too devoutly like me.”
You: “Um… Okay? Why is there ‘fire’ in cult’s name, and why didn’t you tell me this before when I had to cure Jacques?”
Mellissa: “I didn’t want to complicate my situation further! I was at the brink of mania until you offered to help! But, enough talk about this! Did you find anything on their bodies?”
You: “Yes, very common things.”
Mellissa: “Let me see. I can probably help. The men were a part of the cult. Their robes are the cult’s uniforms.”
A message in your chat interface says, "You show her the book and the amulet"
Mellissa: "Oh dear, not those..."
You: "What...?"
Mellissa: "This Amulet you have is the Amulet of Eternal Fire!"
You: "...The what?"
Mellissa: "Gosh, adventurers these days are so stupid! This is an extremely rare amulet! It helps hold the world together with the Abyss and Gielinor! The amulet you found is a link to the very fabric of existence! This amulet contains magic directly associated with the magic taken from the Abyss! There are theories travelling that the magic inside the amulet is some energy imbued from the Stone of Jas.”
You: "Really? Looks like an ordinary Ruby Amulet to me."
Mellissa: "What!? That is silly! They look very different! There is supposed to be only one left in the world!"
You: "Calm down! Why have I never heard of these amulets before?"
Mellissa: "It is a well-kept secret of the gods, and if someone finds out about it, the whole of Runescape can be in danger! I—I only thought that was a myth Our Leader preached when I was involved, but it’s real! You have to search the other corpse! You HAVE TO!”
_____
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:38 pm

6) Search the other body. You will find the same objects as the other, including the money.

7) Talk to Mellissa.
_______
.You: "I found everything on the second corpse that was on the first.
Mellissa: "What?"
"I found another of the same amulet."
"What? That is absolutely insane! Guthix made sure he created ONE. I don’t believe that. Please show me the duplicate."
A message in your chat interface says, "You show Melissa both Amulets; she is astonished."
"Oh…my, you're right, but how can this be?"
"I also found a magical book on the bodies that is worn, has no title, and won't open."
"Seth might help you. He has a 'thing' with ancient objects."
"Alright, why Seth?"
"Please don’t tell him I said this, but Seth was also a part of this cult. We are rather ashamed of being involved; now go!”
________

8) Travel to Seth. He shouldn’t be that far away, since he lives in Seer’s Village. Remember him? He's here:

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D Seth_s10

9) When you get to Seth Hart, talk to him.
.You: "Hey Seth, I need you again for some help. I was investigating two bodies of members of a strange cult and I have found this old book on the bodies. I think you might have some expertise in this area."
“I can try. Lend me the book and I will examine it. Come back later when I am done."
*Seth takes the book from your inventory.*
A message in your chat interface says, “Seth examines the outside of the book in detail.”
Seth: "(your name) do you not realize how important this document is?"
You: "Um, not really..."
"*sigh* .This book is the Lost Book of the Seven Holy Fiyres."
"Excuse me?"
"It is a legendary book of the myths of the Second Age! Now please tell me again, where did you find this book?"
"Like I said, off of a murdered body north of the Sinclair Mansion."
"Take me there please!"
-------
You have two suggestions now: "Okay" and "Later"

Saying "Okay" will make Seth follow you. Saying "Later" allows time for you to prepare.
-------
______
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:39 pm

10) Now WALK to the crime scene, though you may run.

11) It would be advisable to retrieve some gear for fighting and your Ghostspeak amulet. Once you have arrived wearing the amulet at the crime scene with Seth, there will be a cutscene!
------
Seth will talk to you.
______
Mellissa: “Seth, glad you got here!”
Seth: “Melissa?”
Melissa: “Yes! It’s me! I think it has started!”
You: "What are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about a mass suicide of the cult!"
You: “What!? But you told me that they were a bunch of pantheistic people!”
Mellissa: “Well, with insanity attached.”
Seth: “Oh Guthix, not them again! I had enough of them already!”
________
.Two spirits that are an exact replica of the bodies of the two murdered people rise out of their corpses. Both ghosts will walk up to you, Seth, and Mellissa.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

_________
Mellissa: “…Jacques?”
Jacques’s Spirit: “Mellissa? I thought you stayed at the house!”
Mellissa: “Jacques, I—thought you were doing business ALIVE! WHAT HAPPENED!?
Martyr Spirit: "Go away! You are defiling our ritual! Hand over the tools so we may proceed, or else we will have to wait another 150 years!"
You: "What ritual?"
Mellissa: “No, this can’t be…”
Seth: "(your name), I don't think this is a good time to be questioning their authority!"
Martyr Spirit, "Please give us our tools back, or we will be inclined to take it by force!”
You: "I need to know what will happen before I can give the Amulet and the Book back first!"
Martyr Spirit: "As you wish. Every 150 years, the Alignment Ritual takes place, and this location is the Holy Spot. If you die here at this location, you will have a Holy Encounter with Saradomin!"
"But how?"
"We seek the Amulet of Eternal Fire. It is the only thing that is holy enough to have the power to contact the gods! Now give back the Amulet so we can perform the ritual!"
You: "I don't trust you enough to give you the Amulet."
Martyr Spirit: "Than we must take it by force!'
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Both Martyr Spirits will attack you. Both of them are easy foes. They are level 80 and have a low defense with about 500LP. Before they have less than 100 LP, Mellissa will scream. Everyone freezes; she runs to Jacques’s corpse and picks up the staff. A burst of red light follows. All that remains is ash in her place and the staff. It will distract Jacques’s spirit and the other will cast another spell on you, stealing both books and Amulets. Both martyr spirits will then pick up their staves and begin chanting the words for their ritual, however Jacques, will chant crying.
_____
Both Martyr Spirits: "Ignem accende! Ignem accende!"
_____
.Then, a white light shines above the martyrs. A mysterious voice echoes from the background.
______
Voice: "Who dares to wake my peaceful sleep?"
Martyr Spirit: "It is us your majesty! Two pious martyrs who have ended their lives to practice this very ritual! We seek the truth! We need deliverance!"
Voice: "To forgive thine sins, you shall wait. Sit for 150 years in constant meditation and you shall ascend!"
Martyr Spirit: "Yes heavenly Father, we will obey!"
_______
The light quickly fades from the ritual. One martyr spirit obeys and Jacques’s spirit continues walking about.

12) Talk to Jacques’s spirit.
______
You: “Why didn’t you sit down as He commanded?”
Martyr spirit: "This ritual was supposed to enlighten! Why must Saradomin do this to us? We have waster our lives with suicide only to do something we could have done mortal, now I may never be able to with His Holiness! My wife, my beautiful wife had to suffer and kill herself out of grief!"
You: "Calm down... everything is alright... (Slight pause) Wait.... Can you please back up again, to the part about suicide?"
"We killed ourselves with the magic from the staves. We thought we were going to be saved… We were wrong."
"Oh... Excuse me for a second..."
______.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 pm

13) Talk to Seth.
______
You: “Did you just hear that!?”
Seth: “Yes. This is serious. They’re going to cause mass hysteria again. I feel that they’re in preparation for the Alignment Ritual.”
You: “Can you explain this ritual to me in more detail!? What the martyrs told me made it seem alright, but crazy.”
Seth: “The martyrs told you the beginning half. This alignment ritual begins with two easily gullible zealots in the cult to figuring out where the next ritual will happen by killing themselves for the repentance of their sins! The REAL ritual elevates the leader of the cult to become a god! We’ve got to stop this before it is too late!”
You: “Do you have any idea on how we can stop this?”
Seth: "The only way to stop Gielinor's Fiyre is taking out Kiner-Otan Plailious, the cult’s overzealous, insane leader, and ALL of the members of the cult!"
You: "...And how you do you expect me to do that?"
Seth: "Join the cult, act like a regular cult member, and when the time is right; kill them."
You: “That sounds very violent.”
Seth: “I know; it is, but that is the only way they’ll stop. They’re that devoted!”
You: "Okay… How do I join?"
Seth: "Take the Book of the Seven Fiyres and bring it to their recruiting location. They'll gladly accept you. Their recruiting location is unknown, as they change it before every Ritual. Alright, I need to find something at my home. Go there as soon as possible.”
______
*Seth walks away*

14) Talk to Jacques’s spirit.
_______
Jacques’s Spirit: "[Your name] I cannot believe I did this! I am such a sinful person, and for this I will be dammed by the gods!"
You: "Calm down.... It's alight... Wait, are you Jacques?"
Jacques’s Spirit: "YES! Did you not know my wife DIED because of me? You cured me! That Doll you used to heal me…I need it! You don't understand! Suicide is not what Saradomin intended! I have committed such a horrible sin. That doll gave me solace from my insanity! I need its comfort! PLEASE! You must do this! My life has been a spiral of bad luck to now this! I need this to be over! I NEED solace! Please, bring it to me! I feel like I'll crumble into oblivion soon! I will give you all that I have on me—the Amulet, the book!"
"Alright… Just don’t go anywhere!"
“Thank you so much! I think it is somewhere in my old house that is now abandoned, almost directly west of Yanille; you remember! I have lost the key and I cremated my wife, so you might need to find an alternative way in the house!"
_____
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm

15) Go to Jacques’s house.

Remember, it's here:

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D The_ea10

16) Walk around to the front door. There is a 'Pick lock door' option if you right-click it. YOU WILL NEED A LOCK PICK. Otherwise you will fail and be damaged 150LP. If you fail and have a lock pick, you will lose that lock pick and be damaged up to 50LP.

17) Once you eventually pick lock the door open, the house will reveal something completely opposite of what you could view from the outside (if you moved the camera over the building, it would reveal a house full of really poor stuff like rickety crates, boxes, and barrels all over, a cheap bed, a tattered rug, Gielinor’s Fiyre Symbols sloppily painted on the walls, and many broken windows).

18) Search everything in the room (it will be random for every person) until it reveals a trapdoor.

19) You have to pick lock the trapdoor by right-clicking it. [The same rule applies to the lock picking the front door.]

Once you succeed, the room will flash back into the original way before you entered (there is also a massive ogre inside).

20) After you pass it, you will enter a room LITTERED with about 25 chests, suitcases, barrels, and one bookcase. To search each one, you need to pick lock it, except for the bookcase! However, the damage for failure is 20LP, but there are a lot of things to loot. Once you start looting the chests, you will get these items in order (a separate item in each random container): "Gielinor's Fiyre", "A Mysterious Key", and then "Jacques's Demonic Doll".
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 pm

21) Once you have all the items, search the bookcase in the room. It will have a trapdoor behind it. You can't pick it. You will have to open it with the "A Mysterious Key" you found. Then you'll appear behind his shack and the key will disintegrate.

22) Travel back to Jacques’s spirit, but you CANNOT use magic and you will not be able to remove it from your inventory due to "The doll's magic is sapping your magical will." Although, you can run, or by using other forms of transportation that DOES NOT INVOLVE MAGIC.

23) Once you return to him, talk.
________
Jacques’s Spirit: "Did you bring my doll?"
You: "Yes, here is your doll!"
"You got it?? Thank you my friend, I can never forgive you! I will finally be with Mellissa!"
A message in your chat interface says, "The martyr spirit takes the doll from you," and you will get damaged 50LP.
Spirit: "You can keep everything you found in that old of house of mine and here, have this book and amulet. I do not need them anymore now that I am dead."
A message in your chat interface says, "The spirit gives you the Amulet of Eternal Fire and the Tattered Book."
"Now be off... I need peace!"

He picks up the doll and holds it apart from him. In the air, he hugs it tight and then light blue sparks engulf his body and the spirit evaporates leaving only the demonic doll on the ground. Then the demonic doll teleports itself away. The screen fades to black, and then reveals your character outside of Seer's Village Bank.

*The cutscene ends.*
---------
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

24) Return to Seth and talk to him.

25) Then talk to him.
You: "No, not really, although I did get and amulet of eternal fiyre and one of the books I found on the martyr’s bodies. Also, I went to Jacques’s house and found this book about the cult. I think it might help.”
Seth: “Did you read them?”
You: "No, both books won't open!"
Seth: "Then get creative! You’re smart!”
You: “But I thought you were a part of this cult!”
Seth: “I was. I was born into the cult. What you need to do is follow the steps that the book describes! I wasn’t made a member via initiation. Talk to me when you have opened the books!”
_____

27) Grab a chisel from the bank (if you have one there) and use it on the Amulet of Eternal Fire to carve out the Fire Ruby from the amulet. The ruby disintegrates once you click on it, but the other part doesn't. You will receive a 'Gold Frame.'

28) Use the gold frame on the Tarnished Book to unlock it.

29) Read it until you get to a page in the book where it has a "-----" placed randomly on a random page. Then quit reading the book and use your knife on the book, making it a "Destroyed Book." You will receive a Fiyre key.

The book talks about the radical theories of Razz Elbein, the founder of the cult, Gielinor's Fiyre, its three purposes, its recruiting processes, and the Ritual.

30) Now you can drop the Gold Frame, but keep the Destroyed Book.

Use the Fiyre Key on the "Gielinor's Fiyre" book, and read it all. It is about the importance of the 7 Fiyres and a history of each one.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 pm

31) Talk to Seth.
______
Seth: "Great! Can you please tell me what you did and what did the books said?"
Then another message comes up in the chat interface saying, "You tell Seth in detail the theories of both books, and what you did to open the books."
You: "Well there is always a chance of finding them, right?"
Seth: "Of course! You need to go wherever this cult lies. Did the book give any secret code, or did it tell you flat out the location of the cult?"
You: "Neither. They don't give a hint of the location of where I can be recruited!"
Seth: "Unfortunate," small pause of pondering, "Oh I know! I think I overheard a recent recruit tell a cult member how he got in the cult. Although, I don’t know if it still is accurate today. I think he mentioned something about an abandoned house south of the West Bank in Varrock.”
_____________.

32) Now is the time to put ALL of your items in your bank. Otherwise you might lose a lot of your stuff (except the runes for one Fire Blast spell, as mentioned from the directions given in the Destroyed Book.

Go to Varrock's West Bank and travel 3 buildings directly south of the building with the anvil.

The IMPROVED and REDONE Fiyre! :D The_bu10

33) Once inside, cast a Fire Blast on anything inside the building. Instead of getting gold, you will get a guy named, "Wilson Fulson."

Last edited by Dragon78114 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 pm

34) Talk to Wilson Fulson.
Wilson: "Ah yes, well today is your lucky day friend. I am the cult's recruiter. Would you like to join us? I do have to warn you that you will not come back from the cult unless your prophecy has been fulfilled and I will have to confiscate all of your items you are wearing and carrying. Now, do you want to join?"
~~~~
You will have 2 options, "Yes" and "No". Don’t worry, there will be one more warning after this initial choice; you should be responsible enough to read the dialogue.
"Yes" Will make you join the cult and won't let you return until you have gotten far enough in the quest.
"No" will allow time for you to prepare. Choose this if you have items still on your person.
~~~~
Wilson: "Congratulations, you are now a recruit to our group! But according to
Master's order's, I must remove all of your items you are carrying as it will defile our sanctity."
You: "Alright!"
Wilson: "Follow me. I will lead you to the Fiyre."
_____
*CUTSCENE*
The screen fades to black with a message saying, "Wilson leads you to the cult's headquarters." Then the screen fades from black to a cave-like place where are tapestries lining the walls and people dressed in the same robes as the suicidal martyr spirits you confronted earlier.
*end cutscene*
________

Last edited by Dragon78114 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 pm

35) You will have the robes the other cultists are wearing equipped on you and nothing else. If you brought anything, it will banked, if you don’t have room the item with the lowest value will be destroyed. Also, you cannot unequip your garb.

Talk to Wilson again.
________
Wilson: "Yes recruit; how I may I help you?"
You: "Is there anything that I can do here... like any ceremonies of the sort..?
Wilson: "Yes of course recruit. Go to the initiation ceremony."
You: "Thanks."
_______

36) You should be in the large entrance room. There is a huge set of doors behind you (if you try to go through it, it won't let you and a message in your chat box will say, "Door is locked tight under a magical force".

Continue in the opposite direction (east) of the door until you get to the point where the tunnel thing forks into a door to the north, and a tunnel to the south.

37) Open the door and go inside.

You will be in the Ceremony Room. It is a demonic-looking room with the entire cult as the audience, and there is one member preaching from a pedestal. He is the current cult Master, Kiner-Otan Plailious.

Last edited by Dragon78114 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 pm

38) Take a seat on one of the benches on the very back row of the many pews. Then his preachings will come up in your chat interface.

Kiner-Otan: "All of our Gods' blessings upon ye! Welcome back! As you all know the Ritual will commence in seven days! We are making preparations for it as we speak so everyone will not miss this sacred event. Now that I have gotten this news out of the way, I will now ask the congregation for any new recruits here. New recruits, please stand up."
*You stand up involuntarily and you are the only one standing.*
You: "I am a new recruit!"
Kiner-Otan: "Well, welcome new recruit. Come up to the pedestal."
*You walk up to the pedestal without clicking anything.*
Once you are up at the pedestal, Kiner-Otan begins, "I am glad that you have decided to join our brethren. But you are still a recruit; you need to pass our initiation test before being promoted to the rank of Brother (Sister if your character is female). For your initiation test, you must go to outside world and retrieve any kind of demonic doll. You may obtain it by any means necessary but you may not use any form of magic. Magic is the source for only the ones touched by a god. You may not come here unless you have the doll! So be gone!"

Kiner-Otan will teleport you out of the cult headquarters and into the northeastern corner of the Wilderness with the volcano.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 pm

39) Now travel out of the wilderness WITHOUT teleporting, including the lever that teleports you to Ardougne.

You can die from a player; it won't cause harm because the respawn point is closer to your location, and you shouldn't lose anything. Dying and re-appearing in Camelot is much faster than traveling the entire wilderness along with the path to Yanille...

Get your Enchanted Key from Jorral or any bank, it might prove useful.

40) Wherever you are, return to Jacques’s home. Upon trying to unlock it, a message will say “An enchanted force has locked the door tight. Only something enchanted can unlock it.”

41) Go inside the house. This time the Enchanted Key opens the door. Yay!

42) Once inside, open the trapdoor with the Enchanted Key. It works again!

43) Once in the room with all the crates, suitcases, barrels, and the single bookcase. Search each create/suitcase/barrel. You don't have to pick lock them anymore, just use the Enchanted Key on each one you want to open.

Once you find the demonic doll....
_____
*CUTSCENE!*

Little demons pop out of the furniture! They are called "Middle Demons." All are level 44. You can either kill them or run. They have low LP, but have super high defense. All they will drop are various amounts of runes and rune items. They respawn very quickly and are pointless to kill.

*end cutscene*
______

If you run, go over to the bookcase, and you will open the trapdoor with your enchanted key.

Last edited by Dragon78114 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:58 pm

44) Now it is time to go back over to the cult. Put everything back in your bank except for your Demonic Doll and your robes. Go over the place you where you met Wilson Fulson in Varrock. No teleporting!

45) Once you are in the building where you found Wilson, cast another fire blast on anything in that building, thus causing Wilson Fulson to appear.

He will talk to you.
_____
Wilson: "Hello recruit, found your demonic doll?"
You: "Yes! I have it right here!"
Wilson: “Absolutely fantastic! Shall I escort you back to the headquarters?"
------
You will have a "Yes." and "No." option.
"Yes." will take you to the cult and you will not get out until you kill the Master later on in the quest.
"No." will allow you more time to do whatever you want.
-------
*CUTSCENE!*

.The same exact cutscene when you first entered the cult.

*end cutscene*
______
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:58 pm

46) Head back to the Ceremony Room. Only Kiner-Otan is there reading a book. Talk to him.
______
Kiner-Otan: "Hello recruit, have you obtained the demonic doll I had asked you to get for me?"
You: "Yes...!"
Kiner-Otan: "Now hand over the doll!"
You: "What are you planning to use it for?”
Kiner-Otan: “Excuse me?”
You: “I’m curious. What are you planning to use it for?”
Kiner-Otan: “My, isn’t the new recruit so innocent. Hand over the doll and both of our lives will be made simpler. I am extremely stressed right now, and all I need is compliance!”
----
You have two selections to choose now, but you have 1 goal: to get rid of Kiner-Otan as fast as possible. You can either, "Throw the doll at Kiner-Otan (recommended)," or "Push the doll onto Kiner-Otan's chest (not recommended)"

Throwing the doll at Kiner-Otan will kill him in one hit, due to the doll's power of draining the soul and physical body of the victim, if and only if the whole doll is touching the victim, although, you will get drained 50LP from standing near it and having it no longer leech your body of magic. Whereas pushing the doll onto Kiner-Otan will kill him, you'll get damaged 700LP and you have some major fighting up next.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm

47) QUICKLY pick up all of his drops including the demonic doll! The cultists will be back soon!

Kiner-Otan drops five objects other than the demonic doll. They are: "Adamantite Key," "Book of Rituals," "Kiner-Otan's Notes," "Kiner-Otan's Research," “Schematics.”

48) Now RUN! Walking will not count. Run quickly to the large doors that were previously locked. You can open it with your Adamantite Key.

If you didn't run, you'll have twenty-five level 100 cult members maging, ranging, and meleeing you. It is also possible that you might die. If you die, you will have to talk to Seth to get your doll back and kill Kiner-Otan again.

Once you come out of the big doors, you will be in a *very* small swamp-like-place directly west of the Arrandar entrance.

*Note*
You will be coming back to this place during the search for the Seventh Fiyre, so take note of this location. Also, don't drop any of the items dropped by Kiner-Otan—they will later be invaluable to the quest process.

If you think that you have escaped those 25 cult members... THINK AGAIN. They will be equally distributed for your ambush throughout the rest of the quest. So be careful...
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm

49) Now read all three books that you have just recently stolen from Kiner-Otan.

-+Book of Rituals+-
This book explains all the rituals that summons a particular God, what objects are needed to begin these rituals, and how to perform them. There is a section bookmarked detailing these rituals: "Zamorak's Touch," "Saradomin's Glory," "Guthix's Revenge," and "Zarosian Conquest," All of the rituals listed one Demonic Doll...

-+Kiner-Otan's Notes+-
This is a diary of some recent events going around in the cult. He makes reference to you as a, "tool for the ceremony," and "a perfect sacrificial offering- one who is so oblivious and just plain submissive." This also indirectly explains his attitude towards some daily activities, and his positive attitude towards the cult's beliefs.

-+Kiner-Otan's Research+-
This note describes his research: a Pressure Resistance Potion. It describes how it is made and what happens when taken. The potion will make your character able to stand the immense pressure of an ocean!

-+Schematics+-
This is a complex document detailing a machine that requires a Demonic Doll to operate. The machine’s purpose is unclear.
-----
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 pm

50) Once you have read all three texts, the first of the twenty-five Cult Members will pop up and attack you. Kill him. He is fairly easy (with a simple protection from melee prayer of course).

51) Once the annoying member is dead, he will drop only 5 cooked lobsters and nothing else. You can take them if you want; it really doesn't matter. But before you head on out to Seth (use a teleport tab), go to any bank and get out the three other texts you found earlier in the quest
_____
Seth: "Have you found anything new yet?"
You: "Other than killing Kiner-Otan and stealing his writings, then no."
Seth: "Well hand them over to me! I want this cult off the face of Gielinor forever!"
A message in your chat interface says, "Seth removes them for your inventory."
"Hm.... Very interesting indeed..."
You: "Well... Have any ideas what this all means?"
Seth: "Hush! Wait outside and leave me alone to study! Then come back to me in a day! Please do not disturb me until then!"
You: "Alright, alright!"
_______
52) Go outside the building, then suddenly, another cult member pops up! She mages; activate the Protect from Magic prayer. She is as easy as the other cult member. They are just so annoying! (And they'll get more annoying when there will be more than 3)

Well, now you have to wait 24 hours. You can meander off and do your own thing until then, or completely log off for a day; his information is super serious and will eventually determine the fate of Gielinor- so a day is kind-of necessary. Also, during this time, it would be wise to stock up on the various items you require to complete the rest of the quest.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:01 pm

53) Once you have waited the entire boring day, spent the time offline, or gathering a bunch of supplies that will all go to good use, you may now return to Seth. Once you get to his house, and click on his door to open it, two level-100 Cult Members will pop up and try to kill you. Kill them off.

54) Talk to him. Come prepared to fight 3 Cult members. Also, bring your Demonic Doll and the Enchanted Key with you.
_____
.You: "Seth, have you finished studying?"
Seth: "Yes actually."
"Can you tell me what you found out?"
"Sure! But I'm warning you, this might take a while for me to properly explain all of this information. It never was clear to me at first, and in fact I thought this as all fantasy until now."
"Alright, continue."
"*sigh* "Okay... The Fiyres are an ancient set of armor and weapons that were made by some early humanoid race that died out during the Second Age."
"Interesting... Please continue."
"These legendary Fiyres were sacred relics of this race that kept them alive for many years until the God Wars, which completely wiped them out because Saradomin believed they were too strong for their own good. Then Saradomin sent seven ghostly thieves out to steal them, so that they will not fall into the wrong hands."
"So you are telling me these 'Fiyres' are magical armor and weapons that are extremely powerful and were too powerful for their creators. So Saradomin sent some ghosts to steal and separate them, right?"
“Almost! They protected the race. This hatred was out of envy. All the gods were in conflict at the time. Saradomin destroyed their race to “protect” them from the “evils” of Guthix and Zamorak taking control of “his” creation. Now, people naturally forgot about this race and no one knows where each Fiyre is hidden…"
"So what does this have to do with the cult that I am trying to end, and has every member chasing after me?"
"It has everything to do about this armour! The armour itself can summon a GOD! It Gielinor’s Fiyre’s Second Purpose—so the leader can wear the Seven Fiyres and utilize it to become a GOD!"
"Oh.... Makes perfect sense; please continue."
"Thank you, now as I said, the locations are unknown, but I think I might just know how to find them."
"How?"
"I have an idea. I think they were developing a contraption used to locate the Fiyres; however they could never get it to work. I think the schematics you gave me earlier are the blueprints for this machine!”
“Do I have to crisscross the globe to find the items necessary to build it?”
“No! Luckily, I have them. All you need to do is put it together and get me a Demonic Doll and an Enchanted Key. Have any questions? No? Great! Let’s begin, the quicker we get this done, the better!”
The screen goes black, and a message in your chat interface says, “You and Seth toil over the machine for ages, but eventually get it done.”
The screen returns. There is a giant machine with a radar-thing at the very top. It is large and positioned in the middle of the floor. There is a large, keyhole-shaped opening on the outside of the machine. That is the feeder.
Seth: “Now the schematics call for a Demonically Enchanted Key, how do get that?”
You: “I have an idea.”
_____
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:01 pm

55) Use the Demonic Doll on the Enchanted Key.

Two options will appear in your chat interface.

"Shove the key in the doll’s mouth (melee)," or “Throw the key in the doll’s mouth (ranged)."

Both options will lodge the key in the doll, and you can fail, so keep trying until it works. BUT, each option has a different outcome in relation to melee OR range Fiyres. If you choose the first option, you will be searching for melee Fiyres. If you choose the latter option, you will be searching for range Fiyres.

56) You will now have a “Demonically Enchanted Key,” which is the key sticking out of the doll’s mouth. Use the Demonically Enchanted Key with the machine and it will damage you 20LP. (It will do that every time you operate the machine because you are removing it from your possession). The machine will turn on and freak out! At first, the doll seems to overload it, and suddenly it stops working.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next