The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

+5
Zectiox
Dark Avorian
Handeath
Duskcurse
MorbiusMonster
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion Empty The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 am

One of the latest features available from Little Big Planet 2 is the ability to create cutscenes. What I shall set out to do is use this feature to create a teaser trailer for the Suggestion Team and the Raid. All I need is a convincing script, some voice samples to match and a little input from all of you as to how you would like your Sackbot actors to look.

Here are the DLC packages I currently have access to, so you can choose bits and pieces from them to design your optimal character.

• Ezio costume (Assassin's Creed)
  • Playstation move heroes costumes (contains Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Sly and Bently)
  • Kratos (God of War)
  • Sonic Unleashed costumes (features Eggman, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and Sonic the Werehog costumes)
  • Count Sackula Costume
  • Werewolf Costume
  • Tag costume (from Mod Nation Racers)
  • Penguin, Frog, Cobra, Shark and Gorilla costumes.
  • Chimera from Resistance
  • Zurg, Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Pricklepants from the Toy Story Trilogy
  • Cole, Good Cole and Bad Cole from Infamous
  • A Birthday Cake
  • Nathan Drake from Uncharted
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
Or if you give me a vague idea of how you want to look, I'll do my best.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion Empty Re: The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 am

Hmm werewolf costume and sadly i don't have a microphone, can you give me any suggestion on how to record my voice
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion Empty Re: The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 am

You don't have to record your voice. Your lines can be dubbed with "gibberish" (which is used in game for characters speech). If you look up LBP2 clips on YouTube (or your equivlant), you'll see what I mean.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 am

OSrry for being so stupid but I never had a game console Sad
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 am

Do you have anytihing green?
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 am

A leprechaun outfit for St. Patrick's day, and a turkey you can put on your head.

And I didn't mean anything by my comment Dusk. I was just explaining that if you couldn't be able to record, then it wouldn't be an issue. I was only mentioning an example, so you could see how it would work.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 am

Morbius...If you do this, may I worship you like a god?
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm

That isn't really a neccessity, and I would find it creepy if you did.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Okay.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Just out of curiosity, are there any females on the Suggestion Team? It might not look good if we only had males and the only female involvement were groupies or fans.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 am

I don't think so
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Please could someone come back to me about designs and a script?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

I would prefer Ezio, (AC) If I can join the whole project Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion Empty Possible Attempt at the Script

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 am

Camera slides slowly to show a sign saying "Another Day at Suggestion Team HQ". Themed as Da Vinci's Hideout.

3mptylord: Is this thing working? Oh it is! I am 3mptylord of the Suggestion Team. What is the suggestion team you ask? Suggestion team to arms!

No response

3mptylord: Suggestion team? Anyone?

Explosion comes from left side of set, to which a large platform appears, featuring MorbiusMonster standing on it.

MorbiusMonster: I am here, in all my brilliant lycanthropian splendour!

3mptylord: And where are the others?

MorbiusMonster: They're right behind me, just as you asked.

3mptylord: When did I ask for that?

MorbiusMonster: You wanted Arzonus to spear head the project and so that is what I am doing.

Enter Dark Avorian

Dark Avorian: There is no need to take all the credit dog, we all have something to say.

MorbiusMonster: I am welcome to accept that when I see what you have done. Mine just so happens to be the biggest and most interesting.

3mptylord: I would prefer it the two of you would stop arguing over this matter. We are in this together.

Duskcurse drops in from the ceiling.

Duskcurse: Am I needed?

MorbiusMonster: Of course, you have the most important task of all.

Duskcurse: Really? Of course I do! What is it?

MorbiusMonster: Your job is to recruit groupies and kill trolls.

Troll walks in ranting madly

Troll: OMG! Brng bk pkin', prty h4ts and 3 trd!!!11

Dark Avorian: Would you like the honours?

Duskcurse pulls a switch that crushes troll underneath giant fist.

3mptylord: That was just plain wrong on a number of levels. Now, anyway, we are the Suggestion Team and-

MorbiusMonster: We are going to raid the RuneScape forums! We plan to flood the forums with our vast collection of ideas for RuneScape, so that Jagex knows we mean business!

Dark Avorian: I believe 3mpty was talking, mutt.

MorbiusMonster: *cough* spearhead honours *cough*

Remaining amount forthcoming
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

I'm not in this? Boo Tongue I want a green Ezio costume.

Seriously, it sounds nice, the script captures the project well.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 am

I'm not in there either...(and my RS display name is Overand Ev btw)

EDIT: In the script you seem a little too cocky to the point its not funny.

EDIT 2: You do realize I'm contributing 9 quests, rand a bounty of smaller ideas, right?
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 am

I am still working on how to integrate everyone into it. As it is still in the design stages, I could do with some input as to what everyone wants.

Hopefully soon, I will be getting hold of some PSN credit, allowing me to get some more costumes. Most notably some Final Fantasy Costumes and Toy Story costumes. I must warn you, not everyone can use Ezio's costume, otherwise we just look like a bunch of hoodies as opposed to a suggestion team.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion Empty Sack character designs

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:39 am

I've been taking some pictures of some of the available sack boy designs, all of which I can use for the LBP teaser. Here are some notable ones.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot10.jpg
This skin features glowing lines that scale across the skin.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot12.jpg
The disco skin changes colour in sequence, in a variety of bright neon colours.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot13.jpg
The flaskboy skin swirls like a liquid. With the correct stickers, you can make it look as if your sackboy is made of soda.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot14.jpg
This skin features shooting stars that move across the body. This is LIMITED EDITION skin, meaning it was only available for a short time. Comes with burning meteor head.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot15.jpg
The neon lines on this skin make it look like a computer model. This is one rewarded from the game, as opposed to being from the TRON Legacy pack.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot16.jpg
The sack in a clock costume features fully moving cogs on the body work.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot17.jpg
The head on this particular skin glows. With the correct stickers, its colour can be changed.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot18.jpg
A typical skeleton suit.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot19.jpg
Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed. The costume is seperated into a cloak, a cowl, breeches and gloves.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot20.jpg
The six Playstation Move Heroes costumes plus one costume I cooked up. From left to right; Clank, Bentley the Turtle, Sly Cooper, Mysterious stranger custom costume, Ratchet, Daxter and Jak.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot21.jpgA few Downloaded suits. From right to left; Jack Sparrow, Knuckles, Eggman, Penguin, Sonic the Werehog, Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/a_phot22.jpg
A few story costumes. These are unique in the sense that they cannot be customised. From right to left; Wooden Knight, Sackbot, Clive Handforth, Avalon Centrifuge, Larry Da Vinci and Eve Silva Paragorica. I am still trying to get my hands on Herbert Higginbotham and Victoria von Bathysphere.

Please contact me back, I will try and get my hands on some more costumes.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 am

Please could people give me an answer. We are the Suggestion Team, Suggest something!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

I'm not entirely happy with Arzonus being described as the spearhead of the project, but more specifically that I wanted it.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 am

We are still drafting, the script is liable to change. The more of a response I get, the more likely someone will step up to give me a hand.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 pm

I think we should mention each of our main projects like my Revolution series, 3mpty's Homecoming Apocalypse/Mythics' Quest, Slayer's Dungeoneering expansion, Handeath's Svet Trilogy, and your Arzonus rebirth in the skit.

Maybe Dark could be dark and cynical like he always is and Dusk excited as ever.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 am

So I've thought about how I want my SackBoy (is that what they're called?) to look and I've decided on this:

The SackBoy should represent my in game personality (my real life personality is probably a bit too for a SackBoy to handle Tongue) - a dark hero of sorts. Armour would be ideal, and preferably in black and/or dark red.

As for a script, being quite an inactive suggester (with only two of my own projects that I'd consider myself to be working on), I'll keep mine short and sweet - a couple of lines about me, some detail on The Firemaking Revamp, and an attempt to spark some curiosity about The Dungeoneering Planes, but the script won't be ready instantly.

I'm afraid I have neither the means nor, to be honest, the desire, to provide my actual voice for the video (especially since after returning from fest I sound like a female chain smoker Tongue), but I hope I've given you enough to work with for now, Morb Smile

Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 am

It's not that simple Slayer. Armour isn't a costume piece that is easy to find. There is a wooden knight outfit if that's what you want.

And the Dark Hero is mine. Red and Black is Giovanni's motif.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 am

I think Red and Black is a common motif.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next