The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know the Suggestion Team

+7
Handeath
Jeeves
Dark Avorian
Slayer Noir
The Empty Lord
Duskcurse
MorbiusMonster
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Get to know the Suggestion Team - Page 2 Empty Get to know the Suggestion Team

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Deleted...

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Get to know the Suggestion Team - Page 2 Empty Re: Get to know the Suggestion Team

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:19 am

Ladies, stop hitting eachother with your handbags...

Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Get to know the Suggestion Team - Page 2 Empty Re: Get to know the Suggestion Team

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

I doubt that'll happen. Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:30 pm

It'll be far greater than hitting each other with handbags.

The point is, you try to sacrifice me and you'll have a hard time doing so. If someone else is sacrificed, who we don't care much for, then we do ourselves a favour.

Then again, I have the power of the Celestial Scribe, if you die, I'll just reanimate your consciousness in another body.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:40 am

Get to know the Suggestion Team - Page 2 The_qu10
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 am

So Morbius, fancy fighting me in-game and seeing how well your "celestial scribe" powers serve you against my chaotic rapier?

I wouldn't be afraid of sacrificing you... Twisted Evil
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Your chaotic rapier does not frighten me, not when a quick flick of my wrist and my quill can make the metal work scald your hands till thick blisters cover your palms. As you drop the rapier in agony, it crashes to the ground into a heap of ashes.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:03 am

Pick a world, meet me in the duel arena, and see if that actually happens...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:02 am

This is not a battle that can be settled between the two of us in the duel arena. It'd be a terrible waste if we were to fight and destroy each other in such a neutral location. Neither of us would feel the benefit of vanquishing the other.

This is to be taken to the Ritual Site with the others. The battles lies not between us, not when a lesser suggester would be just as suitable in feeding us all. I'll make the call to arms and when the time is upon us, you'll find an army made of mind, spirit and flesh waiting my command. On that day, you'll see how far your chaotic weapons can take you and valiance and strength of body and armoury will yield eventually to the product of thought.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:45 am

Great. You've conjured an army made of "mind". Terrifying...

I have an army of logic. Still not scared.

Besides, you won't sacrifice me. I have knowledge, first hand experience of mahjarrat and dragonkin, and I know you need that for your stories. You don't want to loose that...

Now, you mention a "lesser suggester" to be sacrificed. Care to name them?

Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:47 am

A lesser suggester would be someone who contributes very little yet calls themselves one of our own. I would recommend someone like...
Trixtor or Blaze. They'd be perfect sacrifices as their suggestion capabilities aren't as great as yours or mine. Then again, you've posted less than both of them, so you're not in a strong position either.

When I refer to an "made of mind", it interprets as and army made from the mind. One in which I have created. Besides, I don't need you when I have YouTube to look up information on the Mahjarrat and the Dragonkin.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 am

Your attitude will make you no allies, Morbius. Threatening and insulting other suggesters will only make them want to sacrifice you. You should be more careful.

And, despite your claims not to need me, I still insist you do. You won't be able to get every single detail of any quest from youtube, you can't rely on it.
Besides, what happens when a new quest comes out? Videos take time to appear on youtube and I could get you the information quicker. That's if I want to, of course. I'm not sure I do anymore...

Now then. "Lesser Suggesters". Someone who contributes very little. Interesting. If you ignore Arzonus, what do you actually contribute? You seem very unwilling to put your werewolves to one side to help other people work on their suggestions, and would sooner post about them in unrelated topics, often HINDERING discussions and idea development. Surely THAT'S a lack of contribution. Surely then, you're a lesser suggester.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 pm

That's right, I've signed my own death wish. I want to spice things up a little.

Whilst you are all fighting for the pleasure of destroying me, one of us actually dies in the struggle.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 am

We should discuss this in a more live format. I have a suitable place to go, which is open even without me being there.

http://tinychat.com/morbiusmonster

I have set up certain restrictions as to who can do what. Naturally, anyone can join, but you need to also have a tinychat account to join. There is also a password needed for displaying your webcam or microphone. This week, the password is Zemouregal.

Registeringis easy, just choose your username, a suitable password and your email address and you can start straightaway.

Drop in at any time and hopefully someone will be there.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:39 am

Zectiox and Blaze are back in play, things just got a little more interesting.

Oh and Slayer, what about the Dungeoneering planes? You wanted some scientific work to concept the planes of Stalkers and other species and I gave it to you. Surely that is a contribution? And of Dusk's idea to build a Zarosian kingdom underground? I named the species, gave them their character, their biology and gave them a reason to follow Zaros in the first place. Is that not also a contribution?

Not to mention "The Nth Chance", "One's Last Memento", "Pikachu's Mission", "Explorers of Truth and Ideals" and "Depths of Darkness", all of which are growing and have the capability to develop areas beyond. My artistic works also bring with them a decent merit. I am far more of a contributor than you give me credit for. Whilst my work hasn't become the most well known, it certain occupies an enormous space and accounts for nearly all off topic ideas, without which
we'd have nothing else to talk about.

Plus, I am your only connection to the furry world as far as I know.

Chew on that!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 am

yeah, Im back from some months of army-duty-stuff. I just wanted to come back to this warmly welcomed forum again, really missed it Smile
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am

Hehe. We're just having a little role-play, Zec, we're still welcoming really.

So yeah, welcome back.

Now to tear my enemy, Morbius apart.

I'll start with your closing statement. Frankly, Morbius, I'm not at all fussed about having connections to the furry world. I prefer my ladies entirely human Tongue

So I'll concede that yes, there are some examples of you contributing to other ideas. I make 3 points on the matter:
1. You had to be asked for help on both occasions.
2. There's only 2. I can't actually think of any others. These are thus, to me, the exceptions rather than the rule.
3. You still, despite your reasonable logic, talk WAAAAAAY too much about Arzonus on unrelated threads, leaving my point still valid.

Hmm. I'm certainly not so adamant that you should be sacrificed any more. That doesn't mean to say I won't go for you anyway... Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 am

Blaze is also a furry.

And would anthro reptile (dragons) be considered a furry? And how do they have breasts?
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 am

^

Huh? Confuse
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm

At what? Confuse The furry part or the reptile part?
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:25 pm

And you think being asked makes my contributions far less? Consider them requests for counsel. It's the fact that people have turned to me for help when they needed it and I have given it without asking anything in return beyond your loyalty.

Not so hard is it?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:06 pm

The furry part. I don't remember saying anything about that Tongue
I did used to be part of a clan which was furry-exclusive, but I didn't really know what furries were. I was enthralled by the concept of anthro-animals (And I still am - they could make great creatures of fiction). But aside from that, I don't really indulge in furry culture.
Not that I dislike it at all. One of my best friends is a devoted furry, and I'll admit, a few of those anthros are kinda cute. Tongue
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

^Me agrees
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Someone else has been trying to get to our Ritual. He overheard about our Ritual and wants to take part.

He's called Sojat Feons and he knows both 3mpty and Slayer. Does his name ring any bells?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 am

Well, if he knows only 3mpty or Slayer then I would imagine only them would know who he is...
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:42 am

Unfortunately, I'm stumped... I haven't ever heard the name before.

My theory would be that whoever they are, they've undergone a name change since we last spoke. That, or me and 3mpty are being stalked... Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:48 pm

He said he's met you and he might have helped you at one point. Doesn't specifically mean he's spoken to you.

Some people who do meet you and give you something sometimes keep a note of you.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next