The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will Jagex go out of Business?

5 posters

Go down

When will Jagex go out of Business? Empty When will Jagex go out of Business?

Post by invinible Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:54 am

It is clear now that their desire for money is making them blind to costumer satisfaction and game quality.

I know I personally am not going to be playing anything in Jagex's control because of it. And will only play the games again when giving to a group actually cares along with the money the fix the mistakes they made. That is if Jagex tries to make the group they give the games to pay for their (Jagex's) mistakes instead of paying the group what they need to fix them, the group shouldn't have to suffer for it.
invinible
invinible
Proselyte

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

When will Jagex go out of Business? Empty Re: When will Jagex go out of Business?

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:42 am

What's happened recently to spark that? Confuse
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

When will Jagex go out of Business? Empty Re: When will Jagex go out of Business?

Post by Handeath Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 am

Probably the Loyalty Point system, because OMG IT'S A REWARD 4 BEING A MEMBER.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 am

Ah.

Meh, people need to get over themselves.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:52 pm

I have always said this, and I'll say it again, people who say RuneScape has failed/died/been exploited were never true fans in the first place.

True video game fans are NEVER defeatist!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 pm

^motto of Sonic Fanboys
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 am

What's wrong with that motto?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:52 am

Nothing. Smile

Things like this don't hurt players and potentially make Jagex more money. I don't see why this is upsetting players.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 am

Can we see what they have actually said?

If it's something like "sorry, we couldn't do it, but here's something else for the mean time," we should really cut them some slack.

Jagex isn't made of money and right now, companies like them are under quite a lot of stress (mainly 'cause current politicians lack the sufficient brain power to pass the tutorial and think it should be killed off). If they have to ignore a request to save money or try and find it wherever they can then we should cut them some slack. They are the most popular free RPG there is, most companies wouldn't listen unless you were a paying customer.

To wish that Jagex go out of business is a step too far. People have worked hard on RuneScape and to lose it like this would be a terrible shame. Letting something free fall into destruction would be letting the Conservatives win against free living and right now, I don't want the Conservatives to win, I want them out!

Might be dragging into politics a bit, but their actions are giving me headaches and nosebleeds.

Although I reckon the hype will die down a bit and people see the sense of it. The point of this is to get members buying. Considering what they get already, a lot of people will probably not even notice the loyalty point scheme. You could ask them and they'd probably say;

"Oh is there? I was too busy practising summoning and doing some new quests."
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Loyalty points? *is confused* What's all this hullabaloo?
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:28 pm

It's this system that is taking place that says you can acquire points for being a member for a long time. Some free players are disappointed because they've played for a long and haven't been rewarded.

It's just one of those perks of being a member that they are annoyed at, but I am sure people will see the logical side of it in due time.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down