The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey You!

+7
Jeeves
blank
Dragon78114
MorbiusMonster
Blaze FF8
Dark Avorian
The Empty Lord
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey You! - Page 3 Empty Hey You!

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Let's get to know one another!

The rules;
• Answer all questions you haven't previously answered (copy and paste from the list below).
• After, include at least one more question that can be added to the list (you can do it in 5s if you want).

The questions;
1) What's your preferred nickname?
2) How did you come to be here? That is... this website.
3) How would you rate your creative talent on a scale of 1-5?
4) What's your favourite colour?
5) How would you define "common sense"?

6) What is the favourite quest you've ever done in Runescape and why?
7) Pepsi or Coke? Give a positive adjective for the one you like and a negative one for the one you don't.
8) Decorative Dragon Armour; spiked or ornamental?
9) Half full or half empty?
10) How would you rate your ego on a scale of 3-8? ("less than" and "greater than" are acceptable answers) Wink

11) Name a song you like:
12) Name a film you like:
13) Name a classical piece of music:
14) Zaros or Armadyl?
15) What is your least favourite activity in RuneScape?

16) What is your most favourite activity in RuneScape?
17) Favourite Disney protagonist:
18) Favourite Disney antagonist:
19) Favourite Pixar film:
20) What style of trousers/cut of jeans is your favourite?

21) Favorite book:
22) Sleeping in or staying up late?
23) What's your fondest Runescape memory?
24) What skill suggestion would you most like to see ingame? (from the RS forum)
25) What skill suggestion would you most like to see ingame? (from our/other unofficial forums)

26) Favorite food:
27) When stuck between two choices, how do you decide? And why?
28) Create a anthropometric personification! And not a common one (like Death, or Fate). Give them a personality and stuff, describe their appearance if they have one. Stuff like Greed, Devotion, Egomania, Birth, etc.
29) What super power would you give yourself and why?
30a) Therianthropy, to become animal-like; which would you not mind being? Pieces, a whole transformation, whatever. But you become an animal.
30b) Anthromophy, to become human-like. Which animal wouldn't you mind standing up and being "civilised" and "intelligent"?

31) Do you eat dessert with a spoon or a fork? (like cakes, tarts, sponges, etc, not jelly/ice cream/runny stuff)
32) Do you eat cereal with a teaspoon or a soup/dessert spoon/bigger than a teaspoon?

Feel free to discuss one-n-others answers. Politely.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 am; edited 14 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey You!

Post by TATORZ Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 am

So... if we group Toy Stories (1, 2, and 3) as one... then there's 9 movies, so we have to wait for the next one for the top 10. Tongue

TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 am

The next one is Cars 2, then Monster's Inc. 2... so, we've got a while to wait for a non-sequel. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 am

28) Create a anthropometric personification! And not a common one (like Death, or Fate). Give them a personality and stuff, describe their appearance if they have one.

Ummm, Procrastination! He can eat for England and never put on weight' has that "Doesn't need to try to succeed so he doesn't" attitude (he just does well, but doesn't excel at anything), he's good looking without trying but doesn't do anything with it. Procrastination is everything you want to be without trying, but he doesn't do anything with it.

Since I was about 12 I have slowly created four super-personas; the Geomancer, the Technopath, the Chronarch and the Occulus.

Spoiler:

30a) Therianthropy, to become animal-like; which would you not mind being? Pieces, a whole transformation, whatever. But you become an animal.

Probably a fish... just 'cause I wanna know what it's like to breathe without lungs. Cheeky

30b) Anthromophy, to become human-like. Which animal wouldn't you mind standing up and being "civilised" and "intelligent"?

Again, a fish. Or, an aquatic mammal. I want to see what technologies a creature would create when their required habitat is aqueous. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:41 am

26) Difficult to say, but I absolutely love a good roast dinner.
27) Go for the decision that is more rewarding.
28) Quartz - A werewolf once left for dead when a small settlement of his was destoryed and raided by pillagers. Later discovered by Maya, Quartz was revived and the flesh and his left arm were reconstructed using clockwork mechanisms and a hand made of quartz crystal, for its precision use. With that experiment, Maya attained apprenticeship. Quartz and Maya are currently in a relationship.
29) I already possess some element of Intuitive Aptitude, which is fine because I can use to discover more things.
30a) I would choose to be a wolf, because I just want to be.
30b) Wolves should be the next to rise up and recieve intelligence. Wolves aren't mallicious and they don't scheme or exploit eachother like primates, and humanity's backside really needs kicking for the things it has done to wolves.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 am

RE: 28) How do I/be in the state of "quartz"? I thought it was just a gem. Probably a definition I don't know, mind. Tongue

RE: 30b) You speak about wolves not being malicious, etc, like they are unique. To be malicious and scheming is something that comes with humanity - almost without exception ALL animals aren't malicious. I think ants are one of few other creatures that actually go to war... Wink You almost sound like a wolf ambassador that feels they deserve intelligence as compensation for human treatment of them - but then surely the wolf would be vengeful and, what with their new found capability to feel complex emotions, would actually despise humanity? Suddenly the wolf becomes a contradiction to why you want it to happen in the first place.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 am

^
^
Humanity has a lot more to answer for than that alone. Sad Hell, the list's so long not even santa could stomach it.
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 am

Exactly. Tongue

But I reckon any other animals would probably do the same. It comes in the job description of "power". Sad
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 am

Quartz is a character I designed once as part of a competition on Deviant Art for Fantasy Earth Zero. The entry didn't even place and so I have the freedom to decide what I wanted to do with him.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 am

Yeah, but the question was for a anthropometric *personification* - which is an abstract aspect of humanity. Something we feel, something we are, something that we believe, etc. I thought I was putting you in your element with that question... Tongue

Instinct is a wolf of a man. Totally incapable of rational thought and bases all decisions on gut instinct. Intuition is his fellow; a wolf-like female. She is able to perceive that which would usually be unpredictable - such as the rashness of her partner. Wink

Last edited by 3mptylord on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 am

I'm not sure. . . I think it has something to do with the way each being's mind works. Considering how distant humanity has placed itself from all things natural, it's unsurprising that we'd develop seemingly unnatural and merely spiteful prejudices, sordid desires and a disregard for other existence. No creature can be perfect, and that's the proof.
But, in our bizarre desire to be perfect, we've become twisted in many senses.

I actually hope what Morbius claims is true - that animal-likeness will wind up part of human evolution. I think if our minds were incorporated with animalistic perception (while mingling with what we have), we'd appreciate the world for what it is, and abandon arrogance and corruption - to a degree, at least.
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 am

If you wanted me to come up with an anthro personality suited me best, then that would be Giovanni Magnus, who also appears on my Deviant Art.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 am

Nope, not personality; personification! And I don't care if it suits or is anything to do with you personally - but if it helps you to think of something you are, then fine.

Ego is a round, suited gentlemen. Exceedingly rich through inheritance and profession, ego is short of nothing in terms of finance. He does, however, struggle to perceive others as factors in decisions and thus struggles to make/keep friends. His wife is Shopaholism; she's completely ignorant of his existence personally, and is merely an sinkhole in his finances (not that he notices). He loves her for tolerating him and that, despite how undesirable he is, he has someone who he can claim desires him.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:16 am

Well in that case, having looked it over, every key character in Arzonus represent as different element in my psyche (if you took my mind and split it apart each character would presumably manifest somewhere), so is a personification of myself.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 am

*sigh*

Care to write something new and completely unrelated to wolves/Arzonus?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 am

You should create an Arzonus thread here. Like a blog, perhaps. To discuss your ideas and thoughts regarding it, and to gather opinions. Smile
The old Zavionce Concept-Art thread of mine worked rather well for me.
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 am

I was going to do something set fifteen years after first contact.

First contact is declared across the world, the governments prepare to meet the extraterrestrials...

However, the event is sponsored by the Majority Collective, an enormous company with most people on Earth being shareholders. They then cast an illegal vote to decide what to do with the aliens when they arrive at the location. The voters (shareholders) decide overall to have the aliens face a firing squad, because the shareholders want no involvement with non Earth residents.

First contact, the aliens land and all are shot save for one. This individual one triggers human evolution in a bid of vengeance, hoping the xenophobes will destroy one another, and quite soon Earth is divided.

Some of the humans affected become therians, humanoid form, but bearing traits of various animals, even dragons. More votes are cast and then come to the decision to have the therians removed of all human rights. It has come to an extent where the therians are now considered a scapegoat to all problems, warfare, pollution and disease. And when someone questions... they are struck down to make it look like they where killed and undergo cosmetic surgery to remove their humanity, to replace their skin, their bones and are converted into therians, to justify what they are doing and then they can do as they wish.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 am

28) Create a anthropometric personification! And not a common one (like
Death, or Fate). Give them a personality and stuff, describe their
appearance if they have one.

I would be a Titan, Prometheus.

Prometheus is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and
Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of
human-kind known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave
it to mortals. Zeus then punished him for his crime by having him bound to a rock
while a great eagle ate his liver every day only to have it grow back to be
eaten again the next day.

Not because of the punishment, but because Prometheus has an association with fire(Pyromania Grin) and it just sounds cool ^^

Hmmm... I'd like to be able to create fire whenever I want to ^^ Kinda like the people in Avatar, but less corny, more insane and out of control. Heh, I'd like to see the teacher that dares to give me a low grade then ^^

The reason: Fire is cool, and it's quite essential for life. Light, food, warmth. Quite useful, if you ask me.

30a)
Therianthropy, to become animal-like; which would you not mind being?
Pieces, a whole transformation, whatever. But you become an animal.

I would become a Procompsoghnathus Triassicus, because it's a most fascinating dinosaur, and my favourite ^^(If you don't know what it is, watch Jurassic Park II, they're frequently involved there Grin)

Penguins. 'Nuff said.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Number of posts : 461

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 am

Create a personification, not pick a fictional character. Wink

Although, I guess a couple of the Greek gods are personifications (like Nike, Kratos, etc which are the greek words for Power and Strength, I believe)... it still isn't you making one. Smile

You like fire, huh? Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am

So ... forethought...lol
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Alright then. I would beeee.... Someone, I dunno ^^

And yes, I like fire. Lots.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 am

Create the character "Pyromania" Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 am

-creates-

-sets on fire-

-watches it scream in agony-
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 am

Pyromania. If you've played God of War 3 he's basically Hermes. A fiery haired fellow with intense stamina. His sarcy and loves to tease/get on peoples nerves. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 am

Haven't played GoW3. Yet.
blank
blank
Proselyte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am

Hey You! - Page 3 761690 You need to get on that!
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by blank Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 am

I'm saving...
blank
blank
Proselyte