The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle

+3
trixtor
MorbiusMonster
The Empty Lord
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle - Page 2 Empty SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Year 5 of the 5th Age:

This is it. The area below is weaker than the bedrock I have been forging through, and my magic carves through it like saw through flesh. This must be fate's reward for seeking the interplanar portal below, the portal that separates me from my Masters realm of banishment. To think He could have been banished and contained! Vile trickery...

I, Bilrach, will find this Rift, where the barrier between realms thins.
I, Bilrach, will re-open it and release my Master upon this world once more.
I, Bilrach, will release Zamorak!

Last edited by 3mptylord on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 am

Do you want to know a secret?

Spoiler:

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILER WARNING! Mysterious Chronicle

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 am

Why the hell do you think I'm trying to intimidate you?
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:41 am

Did I miss a post? Also, I don't get how Morbius spoilered image related to anything.

FYI, Morbius, you're not writing the next bit of lore... you're writing a story. There is a difference. Jagex will probably dismiss anything you write that would change anything important - including points which interfere with current affairs.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 am

Everyone, please calm down. Sadly, for once I must (sort of) agree with Dark; as he said:
"Now that is presumptuous and egotistical on a whole new level. So apparently just because I'm not the precious chosen one who Jagex has anointed to write the "next chapter of Runescape lore" doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my opinion in your presence.

I also would like to point out that your storyline is more likely to be added in as something close to an extended Void Knight or Spirit of Summer storyline (better example, something like the Dorgeshuun story). I sincerely doubt that it is going to be one of the great sweeping storylines like Myreque, Plague City, or Lucien/Zaros/Mahjarrat. You do realize that anything of that sort will probably be edited out of your quest?

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the first thing crossed out is that whole thing about how "Arzonus was given to the loyal werewolf followers of Zaros and Armadyl" (just so there's no false pretenses: I stopped reading Arzonus the instant I hit that line)"

(I, unlike Dark, read all of Arzonus, but wasn't able to reread it as it was maxed out in posts.) Jagex will likely dispose of the interferences with the major lore of RS, but will likely leave the storyline intact. Dark put it a lot more bluntly than I would've, but he is (kind of) right. We are allowed to voice our opinions. I'm sorry if this managed to insult you Morbius, but I feel it needed to be said. In addition, Dark, stop going crazy whenever Morbius makes an assumption based on Arzonus. He is entitled to his opinion as well.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 am

I'm not going crazy when he makes an assumption based on Arzonus. I'm going crazy because he has made a habit of waltzing into discussion threads and inserting completely irrelevant ideas based on the illusion that every last detail of Arzonus is already canon. He then responds with a mixture of wordy but pointless rebuttals, inane remarks, and reminders of his new "anointed" position. He seems especially fond of using the latter two when actual arguments are levered against him.

Now perhaps we can return to the actual purpose of this thread?

I'd like to address 3mpty's second point of discussion. I'm beginning to wonder about the nature of the edicts. They seem like they are some mixture of a restraining order and a physical barrier. What has always confused me is the whole "getting around the edicts" thing. What does that mean? I thought the Edicts were sorta "stay the Cabbage away from Gielinor or I'ma burn your toy (which also happens to be Gielinor)." Is Guthiz really just just gonna say "Oh golly gosh darn gee whiz, them crafty god things managed to find a loophole in the edicts, guess I can't do anything to them, I'ma go back to my emo-nap"
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

Also trixtor the werewolves being zarosians or armadylians that is not so bad I mean like you could say that all humans are saradominist or zamorakians but no there are armadylians, oh and also those werewolves established kinda like little after the god wars so I think it is possibly that they followed those gods, noted I am not criticing just posting my opinion
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:58 pm

I quoted Dark; I didn't agree with everything he was saying, hence the "(sort of)".
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

I suppose it is possible they worshipped Zaros... he already had the majority of his empire before the Mahjarrat joined him, meaning he had some other powerful armies. Although... a Zarosian empire surviving the war is unlikely. Especially beings as weak as the werewolves (no offence, but if the werewolves were his only followers to has survived then that doesn't speak much of the rest of his pre-Mahjarrat forces). Well, that is, unless the werewolves were cowards and hid. But, then again, we know they fought for Zamorak.

I'm honestly surprised that Morbius didn't create their own god, even if it was just a Chinese Whisper descendant of a known god.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Okay, I like having the last word, it's true. Wink

No more discussion on Arzonus, or anything relating to Arzonus/Morbius after this line. Please create a RE: Arzonus thread in the Banter forum, or use the Arzonus HQ thread if you wish to continue. Simply quote the comments you are continuing from.

So, that Bilrach eh?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 pm

I have a more stable explanation on the proper thread I've posted to substantiate the story-line.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2