The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake

2 posters

Go down

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Empty The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 am

To 3mpty

I wonder if it would be possible if you could design an "Interactive Suggestion" for Arzonus?

I will construct the dialogue and necessary icons, all you need to do is put it together.

I think the Rune crafting guild (with a Spirit Wolf summoned), will be more than adequate for the location (it seems oddly fitting).

Thanks

P.S. The map used in the Guild would also be handy to use for locations.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon May 09, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Empty Introduction

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon May 09, 2011 3:20 am

???: Calling the Rune Crafting guild, calling the Rune Crafting guild. I've got something to...

???: Oh wait, I'm doing it again aren't I? I was trying to contact the guild, but I seem to patching through this spirit wolf.

???: Anyway, I'm Master Maelstrom of Arzonus. I'm trying to reach the guild.

Master Maelstrom: Why the blank face? Oh right, you've never heard of Arzonus.

Master Maelstrom: Okay, if I can't get through to the guild, I might as well make use of the conduit. Go ahead, ask me what you want to know.

OPTIONS: LOCATIONS
CHARACTERS
MONSTERS
SKILL ADAPTATIONS
WEAPONS
ARZONUS?
I'VE HEARD ENOUGH.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Empty Re: The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake

Post by The Empty Lord Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 am

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Arzonu10
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Empty Re: The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 am

That's it, that's just what I needed! Do you charge?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Empty Locations

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 am

Master Maelstrom: Bear with me a moment. If I just do this...

The Spirit Wolf jumps at a set of levers on the console.

Master Maelstrom: There. I have patched into the Altar Map to show you where you would like know of.

OPTIONS:

ARZONUS (POINTS TOWARDS THE EDGE OF THE FELDIP HILLS SLIGHTLY OFF THE MAP)
Master Maelstrom: This is where we are. Of course we are not on most charts for a few reasons, but that is generally where Arzonus is.

Arzonus is the great city and the capital of our kingdom. Under normal circumstances, human visitors are few and far between; we have our Human Hunters to thank mostly for that. Our domain is divided into four sections; the Common quarters, the Noble quarters, the Business quarters and the docklands.

You should come by sometime, that is if you can find your way. Most people prefer to do it by the book.

BATTLE ISLAND (POINTS WEST OF THE FELDIP HLLS)
Master Maelstrom: Now here is one of our favourite attractions, known as Battle Island. Not many humans wish to visit there, perhaps the name is offputting to some people.

Here, we have set up arenas specially designed for summoning familiars to compete in combat with one another. Our facilities our second to none for that activity.

Off the beaten track are several more attractions. The caves, the mountains, the guild and the seas; there is always something to do here.

BEASTS TEMPLE (NOT MARKED)
Master Maelstrom: I am not prviy to dispatch much information of this location. All I can really say is that the temple is the place of worship for all non-human beings. The lords and leaders of monsters are praised at this sacred site.

HUNTER'S MOUNTAIN (MARKED SOUTH OF OO'GLOG)
Master Maelstrom: Not all of our pack choose to live within city walls or within developed regions of civilization. Some choose the call of the wild and live and breath by the will of the hunt.

The Hunters are a hardy bunch, living by rules set out by their pack leaders. Authority comes from demonstrating power, but also cunning. I think they set that out fairly clearly from their Human Hunts which are something to be seen to be believed.

LATRANZ (SOUTH)
Master Maelstrom: Several miles beyond nowhere and just north off "going too far south", we find Latranz. This arid region is an enourmous desert, a few marks of life dotted around; either as nomadic camps or larger settlements where gamblers and rogues are said to meet.

Human hunters only permit their own to come here; the Pit of combat decides who visits.

LUPINE (SOUTH SOUTH WEST)
Master Maelstrom: The mountains make a sincere effort to divide our region, but it hasn't stopped us yet. Here, within the mountains and heading out to sea is the small town of Lupine.

The town usually produces some fine fruits and architecture, but isn't a place to be visiting after dark.

LYCOSA (SOUTH SOUTH EAST)
Master Maelstrom: As the hills begin to flatten and the forest becomes dense, the town of Lycosa is situated. Well known for having beautifully mystifying woods and the famous hotel, it is usually roaring with business.

They're always booked, so unless you are around in an emergency, you might never get a room.

REAPERS PIT (NOT MARKED)
Master Maelstrom: Within this domain lies many monsters, all with an dislike towards light and an affinity for strays.

It is named for the creatures known as the Reapers, whom live within the depths of the pit. They aren't known to be fair fighters, and sometimes a little experience beforehand could be the difference between life and death.

S.E.P (SOUTH WEST)
Master Maelstrom: Our power plant as it were. Who'd have thought that magma and noxious swamps substances could be refined to make very effective fuel?

Beyond the power plant itself and the refineries, disused equipment becomes an effective challenge for the wily and nimble amongst us. Not somewhere you'd like to visit without wearing some kind of protection; sulphurous gases are lethal to your lungs.

SKY SAPPHIRE (NOT MARKED)
Master Maelstrom: I'm not altogether sure what become of this. One day it was where we could find it, the next it was beyond even our sights.

When originally founded, this giant gemstone of ice acted as lens, focussing light over the darkest areas of the world. Hopefully we'll find it again when we need it.

VULPES (SOUTH WEST)
Master Maelstrom: Beyond our power plant that refines energy from polluted magma, we have the volcanic collection from whence that magma came.

This small town lies at the foot of a series of active volcanoes, harvesting valuable minerals from the magma. The local wildlife is limited save for a few sturdy creatures, but the most notable are foxy critters at the best of times.

The tallest volcano of all is ideal for playing music, provided one has an instrument made from the right materials.

WRIIA (FAR EAST OF MORYTANIA)
Master Maelstrom: Wriia...

We've lost contact with that island altogether.

THE ISLAND (NORTH OF MORYTANIA)
Master Morytania: The Island awaits, but we found it first!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon May 09, 2011 8:32 am

I probably won't charge. I wouldn't even know how. Also, a contract implies I have to keep to some sort of agreed schedule. Tongue

Do you think you could do a rough outline of the locations on MS Paint or something?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Interactive Suggestion - Arzonus remake Empty Monsters

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu May 12, 2011 5:49 am

Master Maelstrom: Someone who wants to get straight the slaying then? Which beastie would you like know more about?

THE REAPERS
Master Maelstrom: The Reapers are monstrous entities who reside within the pit outside our city. Their hide is strong and tough, with sharpened claws to defend themselves and an aptitude for curses.

But that isn't their signature charm.

They have the ability to appear and disappear at will into the shadows making it hard to land a kill. When you're off guard, they swoop in and try to devour their prey alive. If you survive that, they'll simply restore themselves with what they've eaten from you.

Light is your strongest ally in that fight, they can't disappear into the shadows if there aren't any. It also helps to not try and eat too much, it only makes them hungrier.

THE WRAO
Master Maelstrom: These wicked spawn are amongst the many bane of this world. They consume all living matter wherever they go, despoiling whatever they touch. They gather in enormous clusters in many shapes and sizes.

Led by a madman calling itself the Superior One, the Wrao have a nasty tendency to adapt to their surroundings and don't take prisoners.

It appears their adaptability is also their weakness. They've adapted their higher ranking breeds to be resistant to weaponry of this world, but weakened themselves to that of other worlds. Summoned familiars have a profound effect on them.

I have also found that their DNA is so flexible and easy to manipulate, it's very delicate. Even something as common place as sunlight can damage it.

THE KIN:
Master Maelstrom: From what we know of the Kin is that they like living in the darkest of places, but anywhere there is a ready food source, such as dust or scraps is sufficient.

Not so much evil, just aggressive in large clusters. They have an enjoyment out of taking innocent victims out of nowhere, notably those no one will notice will have gone. Most disappearances are down to them spiriting away an unknowing victim.

THE TELEFORM
Master Maelstrom: Ever felt something was breathing over your shoulder? Had a funny feeling of someone watching when no one was there? You'd be right to trust feelings like that. These creatures have a nack of decieving other senses, so you'd have to rely on general paranoia to detect them.

For reasons which we know next to nothing of, the Teleform have been hiding around RuneScape for unknown lengths of time. I've seen a few of my fair share, but none dared challenge anyone out of the blue. Their motive might come to light in due time, who knows?

SHADOW APPRENTICES
Master Maelstrom: Eventhough I have learnt that some great monsters can comes from strange and exotic places, there are far greater horrors in a domestic location.

The Shadow Apprentices are a collection of powerful, brilliant, but deluded souls who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Inducted into darkness by dreams or ambitions to change the world, the Shadow Apprentices have a series of ideals of what they would define as a "perfect world", and care not of how they'd see to it.

No real strategy with this one, other than not falling into their traps. It might be the last thing you do.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down