The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

+5
Dragon78114
Duskcurse
Slayer Noir
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
9 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 3 Empty Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, let me get this straight...

Most of us here are either gay or bi?

Damn...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by Duskcurse Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:07 pm

No, Slayer is like me, and Dak is bi, so not all of you are gay, and, I don't think that I know what is Handeath in all of this

Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 3 Empty Re: Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius)

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 pm

You'll be fine; it's not like we're trying to "convert" you. Tongue
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Although if we actually had the ability it would be pretty neat. Pleased

Although that would probably end in the same way as the story of King Midas.

Wow, I've never used the term "we" before in this context. Feelsweirdman.jpg.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 pm

3mptylord wrote:Although if we actually had the ability it would be pretty neat. Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 3 926366

Although that would probably end in the same way as the story of King Midas.

Wow, I've never used the term "we" before in this context. Feelsweirdman.jpg.

It would actually be worse, since humanity would end extinct in the long run if everyone could do that, now I need to burn myself Juskiding
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Nah it wouldn't. Test tube babies ftw Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

3mptylord wrote:Nah it wouldn't. Test tube babies ftw Closet Talk (Rated R a la Morbius) - Page 3 3079

lol
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 pm

That seems to be one element that these anti-gay people never seem to get straight, you can still have children without intercourse, a lot of lesbians do have surrogates and insemination. It's still procreating a loving family, what would be wrong with it?

Obviously, it's a complete rumour about "converting" people to be gay, it's a hormonal issue that is based from birth, much like gender identity (however, odd cases have shown up where some individuals have come out of comas or from a stroke with their gender identity changed). It's not usually a choice and not a sin.

There was a passage I was going to quote, but I can't remember it.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm

The feedback my coming out picture has received is largely positive, so it's made me feel that slightly bit more comfortable about being gay. I am looking for a gay pride wristband or something similar, anyone know where I could perhaps find something?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 am

Not all people are gay from birth, and it's not always as clean cut as a hormonal imbalance. It's like having fat children: you can be born as such, you can be born with traits that make being as such likely or inescapable, it can be entirely environmental/how you're brought up, you can make a choice, etc. There is a legitimate gay gene, although you don't need it to be gay and having it doesn't mean you will be gay.

As for artificial insemination, I don't believe that should be an answer to the fear that homosexuality would be the death of humanity. Homosexuality isn't something you can really breed... given, you know, lack of breeding-pairs. It's something that is being produced by heterosexual parents: and it occurs all over the world (regardless of faith/culture/society), has been observed in almost all mammals, as well as several birds and reptiles, etc. It's likely it's just another natural form of population control.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 am

I want to make something clear, I am not anti-gay.
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 am

I don't assume otherwise. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 8:12 pm

3mptylord wrote:Not all people are gay from birth, and it's not always as clean cut as a hormonal imbalance. It's like having fat children: you can be born as such, you can be born with traits that make being as such likely or inescapable, it can be entirely environmental/how you're brought up, you can make a choice, etc. There is a legitimate gay gene, although you don't need it to be gay and having it doesn't mean you will be gay.

That sort of feels true. If being raised in a solely female household has this effect, then that's probably something to do with it.

If it's not too personal, how did everyone who had to come out find the experience? I've found so far that telling some people that I am gay has had very little effect on their opinion of me, some felt it was very good that I came out, because they saw halmark signs. The only person I'm dreading of telling I am gay is my Dad, he has a wierd view of things. He dislikes certain people, yet is very good friends with them. I just wonder if he probably is slightly homophobic, but will make me an exception.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm don't ask, don't tell. If they can't tell, then it will have no impact on our friendship and it is not relevant. If they can tell, or ask, I'm entirely honest about it. There's only been one person I've outright told, and that was only because she was getting upset that I hadn't told her and she thought it meant I didn't know her well enough to know she'd e fine with it: when in actuality I hadn't told anyone, they had all merely asked and she knew I was gay anyway. Women always over think a situation in the opposite-of-true way. In fact, that has been the only advantage to people knowing I'm gay: I can give them my alternate-perspective advise and they're more inclined to believe me.

"Coming out" has never made me feel any more accomplished, and I've never felt like I've hidden it. I've never had anyone deject me for it, but when they say things won't change it's a lie. You become their gay friend wether you like it or not. The jokes and banter change.

The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Should we move the discussion about our sexuality to another thread (expect for my coming out segment, I want to keep that)? Perhaps call it, "Closet Talk"?

I don't mind talking about being gay, it seems to make my heart race, like it feels exciting, but if people would rather have a separate thread to talk on, then we should do that.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Wow, 7 pages. xD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Is this going to be a member's only discussion or can anyone join? Just in case it slips into fetishes.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

It's going to slip into fetishes?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Hopefully it shouldn't but if it does, I'd like it to be a little private. Being openly gay on a forum is one thing, talking about our fetishes might be a little too much for passing bloggers.

I can't help but feel a little jealous that all of you were gay all this time. I was kind of hoping I'd be the gay lycanthrope of the suggestion team.

Spoiler:
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Bit much?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm fairly certain you are the only gay lycanthrope. Pleased

I don't think we have passing bloggers.

EDIT: I don't know I classify that a fetish. Sounds more like a gender-identity issue. Also, I prefer calling them reverse-traps. C-boy sounds lame.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

I don't think wanting to be a "reverse-trap" is any more of an issue than being gay.

Where did you get the name "reverse-trap" from anyway.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Well a trap is a man who looks like a woman (the trap being that a straight guy is actually finding a man attractive). Reverse trap is the other way around. You clearly haven't been the less savoury parts of the internet. Tongue

I never said it wasn't an issue, I said it wasn't a fetish. Well, it is a fetish depending on what you consider to be normal. But I refer you to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNlYMLLlizE as to why I think fetish isn't the word to describe this.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Spoiler:
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Do you mean "fussed" as in it doesn't bother me, or I'm not interested?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm

The former.

I suppose it's just my mind feeling slightly discontented over nothing again, trying to mess around with something. I just wonder what it would be like to have one. I am gay, so it wouldn't really change much in terms of intercourse, perhaps modify some variety, and I sit anyway.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Well I've never heard that last bit worded as such. xD

And no, it doesn't bother me. I think the only thing people don't accept these days is how accepting people are these days. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next