The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat...

+5
Ruy112
Handeath
Blaze FF8
Dragon78114
The Empty Lord
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat... - Page 2 Empty Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat...

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 am

First topic message reminder :

In case you hadn't noticed the RuneScape homepage, the Wilderness and Free Trading may be returning. This is subject to a kind of signature sheet, called a poll, where you simply sign your name.

But I think it seems a bit unprofessional. Also, the vote hasn't got any authentication - you don't need to be logged in or use a password. I voted for my cousin just to prove a point. There's a perfectly good poll system in place, why not use it?

Could be a hacker or a misfeasor I guess. But someone would have noticed? I wonder how many of the 400+ family are there in the holiday, and how many web designers/with web acesss?

What will reversing the update achieve? I just feel it's backwards progress.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat...

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:46 am

... the whole Wilderness-level system kind of makes the Wilderness equally safe/dangerous for all levels of player. Being a "low level" doesn't make the Wilderness more dangerous...

Also, I understood your point, I was pointing out that I thought the Wilderness Agility Course predated the removal... and thus was designed with danger in mind, or, that's the premise (whether the reward was actually worth the danger is beside the point). I wasn't commenting on your notion, only your example.

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilderness and Free Trading: I smell a rat...

Post by Duskcurse Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 am

ok Tongue
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 am

I remember the agility course. I tried to avoid revenants, so I went on a pvp world to train. I avoided players for hours until I reached the course. There, I trained with a heavily armed player for almost an hour, then once he'd finished he turned around and killed my character. Didn't matter much, I wasn't carrying anything.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2