The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Be a Pirate King

+7
Ruy112
trixtor
The Empty Lord
Dark Avorian
Prince Patar
TATORZ
Jeeves
11 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To Be a Pirate King - Page 6 Empty To Be a Pirate King

Post by Jeeves Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey there, everyone! Found these forums and figured that I might as well post some of my stuff in here since it'll probably get better reception than in the real Runescape forums. Anyway, this'll basically just be a reposting of all the stuff in my five threads, just in one big thread. So, there might be some extra things that I didn't do in the actual thread: touching up cutscenes, chapter starts, bosses, that sort of thing...Enjoy! Very Happy

Okay, back early from the camping trip (ticks, blisters, 21 miles in one day, etc) so I should be able to keep going on the quests.

Also, someone requested a summary of everything because they couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing...fair enough, but I'm warning you that you'll be missing out on a lot of stuff.

SUMMARY:

While on a strange pirate island (also inhabited by members of the upper crust), a plot is discovered to murder the governor of the island. After defeating the leader of the plot, you discover a strange message in his base, which the governor sends you out to check on. Upon arriving at the location in the message, you discover that the would-be assassin is begging before the four Lords of the Pirate Council for their assistance. They reluctantly agree, so now your objective is to kill all four of the Lords. The first three fall before your blade but the last one opens your eyes to what is really going on. The governor of the island is not who he claims he is, but is rather an old pirate god, fallen from his aggressive and bloody glory, only to be replaced by a kinder, gentler pirate god. The four Pirate Lords each have in their possession an artifact that, when joined together, can provide (or close) a bridge to the gods' realm. Armed with this new information, you must find the other three artifacts and return them to the fourth Lord, who will go about searching for new Lords to take the artifacts. Finally, you and your allies arrive at the island housing the bridge just in time to see the governor disappearing into the bridge he created through his own magic. You and the one remaining Lord follow him up into the gods' realm and, after a heated battle, the governor falls. Hooray!

That summary takes up five quests, so it has just about no detail at all and some bits have been overly-simplified for the summary's sake. If you want the whole quest, you probably should read the whole quest.

Last edited by Jeeves on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

To Be a Pirate King - Page 6 Empty Re: To Be a Pirate King

Post by Jeeves Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Ha, if we still have them! I think I might have transferred them over to my most recent one, but the graphics card on it just broke and no other ones fit, so it's unusable...

Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Transfer the harddrive?

Also, Google had no cached copies of Pirate King on the forums... Unless that wasn't the thread title. Sad
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Or you can re-type it and get 10k Badassitude Xp. Cool
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:24 am

Why are you all up so early? Then again, I was up at 4am playing Racthet and Clank. I was far more excited to play the PS3 I was borrowing than Christmas.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 am

Don't you mean why were [we] up so late? Although, I was the only one up late... given the time zone difference, everyone else was still posting on Eve. Tongue

Last edited by 3mptylord on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 am

Dude, I'm in the US. >.>
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:59 am

Your post was made at 2am my time, thus, it would have still been Christmas Eve for you. The fact you're in the US was the point I was making... only I was up "early", but I hadn't gone to sleep yet, so I was up late. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Did you managed to get the quests
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 am

Nothing. Sad It's all saved on my old computer which is almost completely unrunnable right now.
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

Please try, please, atleast try to move all the archives you can I beg you Sad
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I could fix it for you! I work with computers and I know how data can be extracted from an old hard-drive.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:15 am

Jeeves wrote:Nothing. Sad It's all saved on my old computer which is almost completely unrunnable right now.

Move the harddrive into one of your other computers. I say this rather than risk putting it in your new computer. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 am

Behind the Scenes for this month mentions a new pirate quest...A Clockwork Syringe. With any luck, some of my ideas for Lord Steam's section of To Be a Pirate King might be implemented! Grin
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 am

It would have to be down to luck. I had Arzonus up for years and they never added anything remotely linked with it.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:00 am

Tongue I'm not counting on it at all.
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 am

Try to move the pirate king to your new computer, please Sad
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:55 am

Went up into the attic today Mission Impossible style and hooked up the old computer and monitor to the internet. Tongue Even though the graphics card was completely busted, I managed to find most of my old quests and email them to myself! So now at least I've got them all where I can reach them. Pleased
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Ooh, forward me that email. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Tongue It was four separate ones because I didn't trust Yahoo to send them all in one email. And there *is* actually something you haven't seen before...A full bestiary for the Pirate King series! Nothing too exciting, but it's still fun. Smile
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:06 pm

I don't mind. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Well...you asked for it. Tongue

Swamp Bat
Level: 38
Health: 350
Examine: How can I hit that?
Description: Killing one of these is the only way that Robin will join your crew. Born just like any other bats, these ones sought to avoid the arrows that often slew their brethren. The best way to accomplish this was to fly out of range of all but the most skilled archers. Now an entirely different species, the wings of these bats are collected and traded by bowmen from across Gielinor.
Attack: Melee
Drops: 100% - Bat wings (1), Bat Bones (1)

Mountain Giant
Level: 78
Health: 800
Examine: He’s big…even for a giant.
Description: Killing one of these is the only way that Vannaka will join your crew. Mountain Giants aren’t exactly the rarest of creatures, but they are challenging to kill if only because of their size. They’re like Hill Giants in appearance except a lot earthier with whole logs sometimes woven into their tangled hair.
Drops: 100% - Giant’s Beard (1), Big Bones (1)

Pirate
Level: 40
Health: 480
Examine: He doesn’t look so peaceable anymore…
Description: These three Pirates were the ones hiding in the catacombs across from Nautarum. Determined to take over the island, these vagabonds follow their master’s orders unquestionably and will do whatever it takes to stop you from reaching town. Fortunately, they’re poorly trained and their weapons seem almost makeshift.
Drops: 100% - Bones (1)
80% - Coins (20-50)

Buccaneer
Level: 55
Health: 640
Examine: A well-trained pirate-type person.
Description: The five Buccaneers that attack have the same objective as the Pirates. Their only job is to stop you from reaching the mansion and possibly saving the governor. The only differences between these goons and the last ones are the weapons and training they possess.
Attack: Melee/Ranged (4-1)
80% - Coins (50-100)
50% - Iron Dagger

Rapscallion
Level: 70
Health: 850
Examine: This bloke is massive!
Description: These “elite” pirates have been employed to block anyone from getting inside the mansion. What they lack in intelligence, they make up for in brute strength. They’ve forsaken swords and other weapons (since they don’t really need them) and decided just to beat the living daylights out of people with their fists. It actually works obscenely well.

LaReux
Level: 102
Health: 1700
Examine: Is he carrying two swords??
Description: LaReux: consummate pirate. For some reason, he’s determined to take over Nautarum and oust Governor Moore from his rightful place. Almost nothing is known about this man aside from the fact that he’s tried to assassinate the governor multiple times. Whether he’s doing this for his own benefit or whether his actions are part of some larger, more sinister scheme has yet to be determined.
Drops: Nothing

Thorpe Guardian
Level: 89
Health: 1200
Examine: Good doggie…nice doggie…
Description: The first of the three Thorpe family summons. Using powerful pirate magicks, Thorpe’s ancestors managed to seal three beings inside a shield. These beings could be summoned at will by releasing the energy in the shield and calling it forth to our plane of existence. The Guardian, a giant, two-headed dog, is the weakest of the three summons but also the friendliest. Most of the time, the Guardian is summoned because one of the Thorpes was feeling lonely.
Drops: 100% - Big Bones (1)

Thorpe Curse
Level: 101
Health: 1500
Examine: Yep, that looks like a curse to me.
Description: The second of the three Thorpe family summons. The Curse is the main driving force behind the summons. It’s the one used most often and serves fairly well to destroy any enemies of the Thorpe family. How they managed to trap a demon inside the shield is beyond anyone’s understanding.
Attack: Magic/Melee
Drops: 100% - Ashes (1)

Thorpe Secret
Level: 202
Health: 2000
Examine: That’s one big secret.
Description: The last of the three Thorpe family summons. The Secret is barely used by the family, hence the title of Secret. Only when confronted by very powerful foes who are a real threat to the Pirate Lord lineage has it been summoned. As dragons go, this one is strangely powerful, which have led some to suspect that the Secret was specially bred to be put into the shield.
Drops: 100% - Dragon Bones (2)

Raleigh Thorpe
Level: 112
Health: 1000
Examine: Is he going to a ball or to board a ship?
Description: Raleigh Thorpe is arguably the weakest of the Pirate Lords and for good reason. The only reason his family is part of the Pirate Lords is because of their vast wealth; they’re the sponsor for most of the Lords’ ventures. As such, Raleigh likes to show off his tendencies towards the fashionable and the elegant. Unfortunately, this makes him a much less formidable opponent, which is the main reason the Thorpe summons have been passed down the line.
Drops: 100% - Bones (1), Thorpe Shield

Steam Contraption
Health: 150
Examine: A man made of metal.
Description: These machines were created by Lord Steam for the express purpose of mining more Steem from the island’s veins. Constructed out of metal and…things not so inorganic, these simple peons know only how to obey their master’s commands. They are naught but metal, clockwork, and steam; they have no life to call their own, and yet they are now the sole inhabitants of Mooncog Isle.
Drops: 75% - Metal Scraps

Steam Contraption
Level: 67
Health: 500
Description: Slightly stronger than the other models, this Contraption was designed for heavy drilling and some other, less savory tasks. Regardless, they are still weak and poorly constructed.

Steam Contraption
Level: 99
Health: 770
Description: This model has a higher defense but weaker attack than the other two; it’s primary purpose was for scouting out potential new veins for Steem. Due to the amount of cave-ins that occur on the island, stronger plating had to be created for this model. Unfortunately, it lacks the power necessary to put up a decent fight.

Steam Contraption
Level: 45
Health: 400
Description: This model was made expressly for the purpose of protecting Lord Steam. Fairly balanced between offense and defense, these Contraptions are able to hold off intruders just long enough for their lord to escape. Once again, their shoddy construction work makes them easy to defeat.

Lord Steam
Level: 188
Health: 2200
Examine: The “assimilated” mastermind behind the machines of Mooncog Isle.
Description: Lord Steam, enchanted by the possibilities of clockwork and steam power, created a haven on Mooncog Isle where he could tinker to his heart’s desire. As one of the Pirate Lords, he had ample access to people who could inhabit his “town” and mine for Steem in the catacombs below the island. At first, a harmless tinkerer, Lord Steam quickly became obsessed with his machines, forgoing Councils and locking himself in his chambers. Finally, his madness overcame him. Obsessed by the Steem, he “assimilated” himself and became part of the gears he so loved. His wish to “assimilate” the rest of the population eventually drove him to lock down the island and slaughter everyone left on the shores.
Attack: Ranged/Melee

Steam Goliath
Level: 175
Examine: A…something made of metal.
Description: The only reason this behemoth exists is to destroy any intruder that comes close to Lord Steam’s personal chambers. Created with loving precision by Lord Steam himself, this contraption is far sturdier and more powerful than any of the weak models that patrol the rest of the island. It was never intended for mining purposes; it’s sole mission: kill any intruder.
Drops: 100% - Locking Mechanism, Metal Scraps

Private Villimay
Level: 25
Health: 70
Examine: One of Governor Moore’s guards.
Description: Confused by people’s willingness to dig up the forest, Villimay started telling people that there probably wasn’t any gold out there at all. This, of course, prompted the governor to want him arrested. Villimay never intended to overthrow the government with his words, but by being less than a hundred percent loyal to the “throne”, he has sealed his fate.
Attack: None

Island Guard
Level: 138
Health: 1350
Examine: He looks like he should be in a jungle.
Description: This guard is just one of El-Zheraim’s grunts. He, in particular, has been assigned to guard the ships at Morytania while the crystals are loaded on. Not too much in the looks department nor the brains department. Unfortunately, he makes up for it (like most guards) in the brawn department.
Drops: 100% - Bones
80% - Mithril 2-Handed

Island Guard
Level: 118
Health: 700
Examine: This guy is in his element here.
Description: Of the same breed as the guard in Mort Myre, these guards were specifically trained to keep an eye on the boats coming and going from Magheram. They’re fairly weak because all they need to do is fire arrows at anyone who doesn’t belong. No one expected someone to leap on top of the gate and attack them.
Attack: Ranged

Lich-Anga
Level: 827
Health: 10,500
Examine: Three heads are better than one!
Description: Called forth from the depths of the island by El-Zheraim, these foul creatures serve no real purpose but to test the valor of outsiders. They are the amalgamation of dozens of dead bodies – buried, mutated, and brought back to life, these horrors survive purely on the pirate magicks practiced by the people on Magheram.
Drops: 100% - Anga Femur (1) [Anga Head (1) during Chapter 6]

Narghal
Level: 76
Health: 800
Examine: He looks…a little under the weather.
Description: A Narghal is a minor version of a Lich-Anga in the respect that they’re both dead bodies that have been reanimated. While a Lich-Anga is the conglomeration of several bodies, Narghals are individual ones. They’ve only got one head and one full set of everything else. That doesn’t make them any more pleasant to be around.
Drops: 100% - Narghal Bones (1)

El-Zheraim
Level: 288
Health: 4000
Examine: One of the Pirate Lords – an expert at magic.
Description: El-Zheraim, the current one at any rate, has ruled Magheram for as long as anyone can remember. His use of the so-called Pirate Magicks made him a clear choice for induction into the Council. Of the four Lords, he is perhaps the one least inclined to get involved in other affairs. He keeps his nose out of other’s business and contents himself with practicing magic on the island and constructing various portals and gates to other worlds.
Attack: Melee/Magic

El-Zheraim
Level: ???
Health: ????
Examine: This can’t be good.
Description: Having invoked the power of the Dead Baron, El-Zheraim can show off his “true” form. Over the many centuries of ruling the island, El-Zheraim’s mortal body crumbled to dust and he had no choice but to construct a façade to cover his true self. Now, stripped of the flesh he shields himself with, El-Zheraim can deliver the full might of a Pirate Lord and demigod.

Thorpe Guard
Health: 550
Examine: Guards the Thorpe family mansion.
Description: These lackeys were drawn, no doubt, by the power, influence, and large sums of cash the Thorpes had to offer. They aren’t particularly skilled at guarding mostly because the location of the mansion is a closely guarded secret.
Drops: 100% - Thorpe Helm (1), Thorpe Chestplate (1), Thorpe Spear (1)

Tomb Defender
Level: 128
Examine: There’s nobody in that thing!
Description: Borrowing even more magic from El-Zheraim, the Thorpes managed to imbue a suit of armor with a soul and set it to guard the family crypt from intruders. This thing has sat lifeless for decades and is a little rusty.
Drops: 100% - Coffin Keys

Unseen Fright
Level: 93
Health: 970
Examine: There’s nothing to examine; it’s unseen!
Description: After Lord Steam’s mechanical experiments got…out of hand, the hills on the island began filling with a strange mist. Many people reported hearing noises in the hills and more than once a citizen went missing after venturing out to the mines. Although no creatures have ever been reported, there is assuredly something out there.
Attack: Magic/Melee/Ranged

Steam Mutation
Level: 166
Health: 1100
Examine: That steam therapy just didn’t work out.
Description: The hapless victim of one of Lord Steam’s many experiments, the Steam Mutation hid in the Mines of Mooncog Isle, desperate to get away from society. He was injected with steam, had it pumped through his veins. Now, it has consumed him. Steam is the very essence of his being, with the skin only remaining as a vessel. Even his mind is gone, lost to the steam that ate him up from the inside out. It “haunts” the mines, terrorizing miners and frightening them away from its den.
Drops: 100% - Mine Access Key

Thorpe Dog
Level: 48/68
Health: 350/550
Examine: Looks vicious.
Description: These dogs were trained better, perhaps, than the actual guards. They’re vicious and want nothing more than to rip intruders limb from limb.

Thorpe Guard
Level: 20
Health: 150
Examine: Guards the Thorpe family mansion.
Description: A weak guard whose only job is to keep you from getting onto the docks. He’s probably nothing more than a servant who had some armor slapped on him.

Wharfmaster
Level: 115
Health: 1050
Examine: The angry master of the docks.
Description: This man is the one with the keys to the shipyard. His life has been a quiet one, living in the shack by the shore. His ample time alone has allowed him to try his hand at inventing different types of weapons based on the debris that sometimes drifts ashore and the miscellaneous parts that Thorpe’s sailors don’t need.
Drops: 100% - Grappling Hook, Swash Buckler [can only take one]

Cunning Beast
Level: 105
Examine: This guy’s probably been killed dozens of times.
Description: Once, it may have been an animal of speed, strength, and cunning. Now, however, it’s frequent deaths and undeaths have reduced it to nothing but mere bones and wisps of soul. It’s impossible to tell what it may once have been. It’s used only for spells of Disillusionment cast on Initiation Pass.
Attack: Magic

Giant Crab
Level: 50-70
Health: 400-680
Examine: He’d go nicely with some butter.
Description: The crabs around Nautarum are larger than most crabs in the sea. Whether this is due to Daccamur’s influence, special nutrients found only around the island, or just a freak of nature has yet to be found out. All that’s known is that these crabs are big.
Drops: 50% - Crab Meat

Murderous Fish
Level: 60-80
Health: 700-800
Examine: Too raw for my taste.
Description: Like the Giant Crabs, there’s no real explanation as to why these fish suddenly turned homicidal. It’s good news for Daccamur, though, and bad news for any hapless adventurer or scuba enthusiast.
Drops: 50% - Fish Meat

Pirate Guard
Health: 390
Examine: A pirate under Daccamur’s influence.
Description: The pirates on Nautarum, once a carefree, fun-loving people, are now under the control of Daccamur. They have little control over their own minds or bodies and have no choice but to do whatever their master bids them. Unfortunately for them, this involves attempting to stop you on your quest around the island.
33% - Guard Shirt, Guard Hat, Guard Pants

Prison Warden
Level: 25
Health: 200
Examine: He looks too tired for this job.
Description: Just another pirate who was too weak for guard duty. The job of a warden is often easy, seeing as the convicts are safely locked up in cells. This being said, a warden doesn’t usually have the skills necessary to confront such evil-doers.

Specter
Level: 80
Health: 910
Examine: The ghost of someone who died in this pit.
Description: When the ship was initially hidden below Nautarum, hundreds of workers died during the effort. Their bodies were never removed from the area and their spirits continue to haunt the Pit despite Daccamur’s best efforts.

Mast Leg
Level: 180
Health: 1600
Examine: Just like cutting down a tree…that’s trying to kill me.
Description: The legs of the Colossus Wrecks are made of the masts of two derelict ships. These massive lengths of wood are some of the sturdiest bits of wreckage to be found in the lake in the side of the pit, which makes them ideal for the load-bearing area of the behemoth. Jolly Roger placed this fiend here to guard the skull from prying eyes.

Scuba Ghost
Level: 200
Examine: He looks like he’s been down here too long.
Description: The Scuba Ghost that haunts the Colossus Wrecks was quite possibly accidental. It doesn’t appear to be part of the initial construction and might simply have taken up residence inside the giant boat-like beast. Regardless of whether or not it was an intended guardian, this ghost has taken up tormenting whoever enters the lagoon. In all likelihood, the ghost is just that of an unfortunate scuba diver who came too close to Nautarum and was subject to the wrath of the Pirate Gods.
Drops: 100% - Lobster (5), Shark (3)

Figurehead
Level: 220
Health: 1800
Examine: If I had a headache that bad, I’d probably be angry too.
Description: The brutal figureheads of the two arm-ships have been brought to life through Pirate Magicks. Half of an old, rusted key has been hidden inside each of them which is necessary to reach the head of the ship. To guard the keys, the figureheads have been constructed out of the toughest woods, giving them extremely high defense.
Drops: 100% - Rusted Key Half

Sail Head
Level: 250
Health: 1000
Examine: Ripped, torn, blustery, but still somehow terrifying.
Description: The head of the ship is naught but a torn sail. This may seem an odd choice at first (after all, a sail can’t do much to harm someone) but when the magical gusts of wind start blowing through its “mouth”, the damage received from falling over ten stories is astronomical! The cloth, like everything else on the Colossus Wrecks, was once ordinary but is now imbued with Pirate Magicks.
Attack: Magic (unblockable)

Grogan
Level: 130
Health: 990
Examine: He decides who gets on the ship and who gets pummeled.
Description: Grogan is one of those people who has a keen understanding of the balance of power. When he realized that Governor Moore was not everything he claimed to be, he started shifting his loyalties from the other pirates at the docks to the governor. After the effective lockdown of the island, Grogan’s loyalty paid off and he was made lieutenant of the forces. Not much mind control is needed for this one; he’s eager and willing to follow Daccamur’s orders.
Drops: 100% - Bones (1), Rune Battleaxe (1)

Dodecapus
Level: 104
Health: 1150
Examine: At least it hasn’t snapped the ship in half yet.
Description: The dodecapi of the South Seas are rare creatures that are hardly ever seen by typical seafarers. They mostly stay towards the ocean floor, far away from prying eyes. If anything disturbs their nearly perpetual slumber, they are quick to wrap it in their tentacles, strangle any life out of it, and shove it in their beak-like mouths. Not even a strange, ghostly ship is too much for them to handle.
Drops: 100% - Dodecapus Tentacle

Sea Worm
Level: 98
Health: 780
Examine: Things that horrific shouldn’t be allowed to get that big.
Description: Sea Worms are beasts that live on the floor of the South Seas…and for good reason. These grotesque creatures have grown up on darkness and the bile of other sea critters. Bitter and resentful (although they don’t know it), the Worms take over anything they can find and defend it against any invaders. With the sinking of the temple, plenty of Sea Worms found happy homes in the ponds of the Forest.
Drops: 50% - Sea Worm Segment

Detective
Level: 28
Health: 280
Examine: Suspicious of everything.
Description: This detective in particular is often hired by the Port Sarim Port Authority for use in the daily problems that occur on the docks. More often than not, his detecting skills are used for nothing but finding a lost cat or tailing a suspicious person who ends up being the barman.

Port Authority Guard
Level: 34
Health: 350
Examine: Attempts to keep the peace on the Port Sarim docks.
Description: Established as an attempt to control the occasional bursts of violence in Port Sarim, the Port Authority is little more than a ragtag group of vigilantes. While they are officially sanctioned, their methods are less than official and they rarely bring cases to trial. Credit must be given, though, to their bureaucratic ways. They have a chain of command like no other law enforcement agency in the region.
Attack: Melee/Range

Chief Inspector Winters
Health: 930
Examine: Looks as strong as a troll…and as intelligent as one.
Description: To rise up the chain of command in the Port Authority, one basically has to do one of two things: either incapacitate your direct superior or prove to be better than him at his job. Chief Inspector Winters’ superior was an eighty year old man with a cane. There are no rewards for correctly guessing how Winters ended up with his job.
Drops: 100% - Big Bones (1)

Pirate
Level: 20-40
Health: 180-360
Examine: Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me.
Description: These pirates are loyal to Mortus, Daccamur’s “son”. They’re kept under the same sort of mind control as Daccamur’s followers and have no chance of breaking it. Unable to combat the powers controlling them, they’re forced to guard the fortress against any unwanted visitors.
Attack: Melee/Ranged

Cannonface Smith
Health: 500
Examine: Funnily enough, his face does look like a cannon.
Description: Born into a family of pirates, Smith toiled like the rest of his brothers as a mere cabin boy before finally earning his place as a rightful member of the crew. As he climbed up the ranks, Smith made his mark on the ship by continually running to the front of any melee, taking each and every blow the enemy gave him. The resulting scars (particularly on his face) disfigured him so much that people could hardly stand to look at him. He became the unofficial mascot of the ship at that point and was shown to invading crews to demoralize them.
Drops: 100% - Bones (1), Coins (15k-25k)

Thunderarms McGee
Level: 60
Health: 780
Examine: Usually the name refers to an excess of fat, but not in this case.
Description: McGee is the sort of pirate who finds pleasure in nothing but getting more muscular than anyone else on the ship. Having been at this pursuit for a decade or two, it’s no surprise that he’s earned the nickname of “Thunderarms”. Don’t bother counting the seconds between the thunder and lightning for this one; it’s lights out instantly.
Drops: 100% - Bones (1), Strength Potion (4)

Swordtooth Jenkins
Health: 1010
Examine: Talk about looks that can kill…
Description: Perhaps the most insane pirate to roam the Southern Seas, Jenkins took it into his head one day to replace all his teeth with miniature daggers, most likely out of a desire to rip people’s flesh out with his mouth. No one’s been crazy enough to pick a fight with him since, but he’s been raring for a good kill for ages.
Drops: 100% - Bones (1), Razor Teeth (1)

Fortress Guard
Level: 30
Health: 250
Examine: He makes sure no one gets in…or out.
Description: After assuming his place as ruler of the Southern Seas, Mortus constructed an impregnable fortress to throw lavish parties and plot evil plans. Of course, he would need people to guard all the elaborate passages, so he hired the most thuggish, brutal criminals he could, gave them a uniform, and set them to work.

Chef
Level: 50
Health: 400
Examine: That doesn’t look like animal blood on his apron…
Description: The chefs employed by Mortus to cater his parties are among the best in the world. But working for the man meant forsaking the mainland and living for the rest of their lives in the fortress. Naturally, such a job would make them go a little nuts.
60% - Lobster (1), Tuna (2)

Fortress Guard
Level: 60
Examine: His job is to kill on sight.
Description: The meanest of the thugs hired for Mortus’ security force get left up in the Guards’ Corridor, safely away from the eyes of Mortus’ guests. These guards are the ones who make sure that all the sensitive parts of the fortress are kept safely hidden from prying eyes…and then they make sure those prying eyes are gauged out.

Fortress Guard
Health: 880
Examine: He’s looking exclusively for you.
Description: The best fighters are kept especially for the second floor, where absolutely no one is allowed…especially you.

Hell Spawn
Level: 150
Examine: What kind of god made this thing??
Description: Summoned by priests of Daccamur, the Hell Spawn is a demon never before seen in Gielinor. None who have seen it have lived to speak of it, so no real description is possible. The only concrete information regarding the Hell Spawn was choked out by a would-be spy who was caught attempting to infiltrate Mortus’ fortress. He died seconds after giving this report: “Blarrrrrrghhhghgghghg….demon with hair….bllaaaaaarrrrgggggg………..”
Drops: 100% - Hell Ash (1)

Demonic Manifestation
Level: 250
Health: ????
Examine: It’s not real!…is it?
Description: An illusion created by the tones and notes associated with Daccamur. When certain melodies are played on an instrument, the power of Daccamur is summoned and a Demonic Manifestation is created.

Piano Player
Level: 3
Health: 10
Examine: A pianist of EVIL.
Description: Musically inclined disciples of Daccamur use their ability to summon forth demons from his realm. The piano is just one of the many instruments that can be used to do this.
Attack: Nothing

Goblin Statue
Level: 15
Health: 135
Examine: Like a real goblin, except made of stone, not flesh.
Description: Mortus’ magic was used to imbue several statues with life on the stairwell in the belltower. It isn’t known why Mortus prized the belltower so highly nor why he should choose to guard it so vehemently, but the fact that he had living statues guarding it must mean that the bell is an integral part of a plan.

Troll Statue
Level: 45
Health: 440
Examine: This statue might be more intelligent than a real troll.
Description: Just a stronger statue that Mortus placed on the stairs leading up to the belltower.

Demon Statue
Health: 900
Examine: Surely this is taking things a bit far.
Description: Yet another living statue.

??? Statue
Level: 88
Health: 1150
Examine: This doesn’t even make sense!
Description: This statue, unlike the others, consists of a conglomeration of arms, legs, tentacles, eyes, fangs, and other things that look as though they belong to twenty different creatures.
Attack: Melee/Magic/Ranged

Bell Ringer
Level: 3
Examine: What on Gielinor is he ringing that bell for?
Description: The bell in Mortus’ fortress is rung every six hours for unknown reasons. Possibly, due to its placement above a church dedicated to Daccamur, the bell has some religious significance. Or maybe Mortus just likes hearing the bell.

Mortus
Level: 300
Health: 2960
Examine: The “son” of Daccamur.
Description: Dressed inconspicuously in pure black armor with a black cape and black…pretty much everything else, Mortus is the “son” of the pirate god Daccamur. After claiming his rightful spot as master of the Southern Sea, he raised a fortress from the depths of the ocean and called it his base. Now, he throws parties for foreign nobles, inviting them to his mansion for a fun-filled evening. Some of the guests live to tell the tale, but others end up eviscerated for the enjoyment of the host and in order to remove possible threats. Besides gutting the aristocrats of the land, Mortus also commands the largest navy in the Sea, ensuring that nobody goes anywhere without his express permission.

Hideous Mutation
Level: 90
Health: 690
Examine: This isn’t the man I just freed!
Description: The Dead Baron is known to test the morals of those who come to his realm by facing them with a typical “good/evil” scenario. The “good” way out usually involves some sort of monster appearing, while the “evil” way merely involves damage inflicted voluntarily. The Hideous Mutation is simply the monster aspect of an old man who was used in a test.

Skeletal Beast
Level: 120
Examine: They look like they should be easy enough to kill…
Description: These creatures, long since dead, used to trample those who wished to leave the Dead Baron’s Realm. Now, nothing but bones, they can be cleaved in two by any two-bit adventurer with a butter knife.
Drops: 100% - Bone Dust (1)

Were-Cat
Level: 95
Health: 720
Examine: Nice kitty…good kitty…
Description: The were-cat is the monster aspect of the poor, starving kitty trial. It’s clearly not a poor, starving kitty anymore.

Mean Trick
Level: 100
Health: 750
Examine: Aw, and I thought this one was real!
Description: This monster doesn’t even have a form. It’s just a shadowy blob that attacks you while simultaneously insulting you for helping the poor guy.

Leperous Ugthanki
Level: 12
Health: 80
Examine: These ugthankis look terribly ill.
Description: Only Troff knows the secret behind these mysterious ugthankis…but everyone knows about their entrails!
Drops: GLUE

Daccamur Minion
Level: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
Health: 110, 220, 330, 440, 550
Examine: A mindless slave of Daccamur.
Description: Every pirate and every citizen of Nautarum who helped Daccamur reach the temple has now been completely possessed by his mind powers. They obey his merest thought without question, and he doesn’t even need to keep up the pretense of being a governor anymore.

???
Health: 940
Examine: ???????
Description: It’s pitch black, so there’s no way of knowing what lies beneath the temple. Most likely, it’s a grue.

Daccamur
Level: 1200
Health: Infinite
Examine: The fallen pirate god.
Description: Daccamur looks much the same as Daca Moore, his mortal “counterpart”. The only difference is that now he’s mostly ghostly and has a distinct air of superiority. He has nearly regained his status as god of the Southern Seas and is almost completely immortal.
Attack: Melee/Magic/Ranged
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 am

Hwen will you put the quests up, please
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 am

Um...no idea. Tongue Soon, I think.
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Well, I may as well say it, I am performing the role of "Pirate King" in my school's production of "The Pirates of Penzance!" Today's performance was awesome! To Be a Pirate King - Page 6 54687
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Ahaha, perfect! I love that musical. Tongue
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate