The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum!

+5
invinible
trixtor
Jeeves
2---2-5
The Empty Lord
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum! - Page 4 Empty Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum!

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

To continue from one of Dark Avorian's threads (which I couldn't find) we should rebirth the Suggestions Forum! How hard could it be? We have near to a dozen semi-active members - that's easily enough to repopulate a forum. Wink

Everyone post a stub/snippet of a manageable and realistic suggestions. Then we need merely muster some complete suggestions and post 'em on the RCF! Maybe even have a tag that we use so they're all recognisably ours; [tst]? Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum!

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 pm

I think items should lose something when traded, thus they are still worth money but worth more if you make them yourself (like Ruy said above). Nothing should be entirely worthless. I don't know... like a Pokemon's abilities if they were lost in the trade, or, augments in Fable.

Swords = Speed boost until sold. Something like that anyway. Or just have augments, like Dark's idea. Weapons, armour, potions, etc, all have augments on them that are lost when you trade, but you can always make/buy augments and put them back on. There'd have to be some sort of mini-skill or untradeable add-on to Crafting to make augments... the reason this being untradeable would work is that it has vast benefits. Just like you can't trade Dungeoneering exp (not that you can use anything from Dungeoneering yet though). I think I'd prefer a miniskill 'cause Crafting is quite a fast skill to level and, being such an old skill, it's average is probably too high for there to be any distiniction. "Ooh, augments! Oh, everyone already has the level to make them... great, it's hardly an advantage to me if he's got one too."

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's rebirth the Suggestion Forum!

Post by Ruy112 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 am

Make the effing thread!
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 am

What thread? XD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 am

In the suggestion forum... The point of this thread... Go do it...
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 am

....and please tell us when you're finished
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Why do I need to post this thread on the Suggestion forum?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I don't know, maybe because we wanna revive it and not just sit in this lonely corner of the internet philosophizing
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Yes... but this thread will serve no additional purpose on there than on here. Just more pointless discussion with perhaps more people contributing.

Meh, what's the worst that could happen. I'll put it on when I get back from my driving lesson/theory test.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 am

"Everyone"?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 am

Everyone: "Yes?"
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 pm

If more people contribute, than it won't be so lonely and NOT pointless. Tongue

We need to be known- so post on the suggestions forum, since this IS a suggestion and a suggesting group!

good.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2---2-5 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 am

Dark Avorian wrote:Oh horror, skills contributing to other aspects of our character's abilities, how aweful...

I have no problems will skills contributing, but i do have a massive problems for non-combat skills to be required for combat purposes. Non-combat skills do not raise combat and therefore should not be required to engage in combat, it gives an "unfair" advantage (since they can hide their true power) and further worsens the inaccurate combat level system.

Personally I also do not see the salvation of skills through untradeable means.
2---2-5
2---2-5
Squire

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 am

They aren't required. The only problem i ahve with extreme pots is that i think every skill should ahve something like that. Obviously other thigns hsoudl be done on the more mundane tradeable side of skills in order to make them sensible
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:57 am

185-186-371-61191165

There you guys go. Smile
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am

Now we need a list of members. Unless you guys say that you don't want to be members, all current (and active) people on this forum are members (I think). (It's your call 3mpty.)
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:10 pm

"Dearly beloveds, we gather hear to say our good-byes!
Here she lies--!
No one knew he worth,
The late, great daughter of mother earth,
On these night when we celebrate the birth!

In that little town of Bethlehem,
we raise our glass,
you BET your ass to La Vie Boheme!" - Rent

Let's not get in this mood! Populate the forums with your old ideas, but present them as new ones! Re-do your old ones! Make them fresh! Like I am with Gielinor's Fiyre!

Guys, don't give up now! Sad
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

I've updated my threads so many times... Tongue
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:04 am

TATORZ wrote:I've updated my threads so many times... Tongue

Don't speak like that! Let your thread die on the suggestions forum, when it is done, read over your ENTIRE series. I'm sure you'll find something to change due to it lacking and BAM!

Present like you just come up with it!

That's what I did with the Third Fiyre- I almost completely changed and updated it.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 am

By the way Dragon, when you get around to posting your supporters, put me there. My computer doesn't always let me log into the forums.

EDIT: Like now for instance Angry
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:45 am

As my computer won't let me onto the forums, I'll post this here: I think that, in addition to bonuses for self smithed equipment, there should be special items that are non-tradeable.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 pm

I don't really see how things have changed having that thread, we're sitll the only contributes. Although, we seem to be being more polite... well, formal, we weren't not being poilite on here so polite's probably not the word I mean. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 pm

We got outside contributions...
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Oh yeah, missed that one. I remember looking at his thread and then forgot what I was doing. XD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 am

I may compile a members (of the new SEP) list.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 am

lol you should

------

We should also bring back the Quest Review thread, you know the one started by Stretch!? Perhaps the Quest Generator too?
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 am

I has a list... I thought I got everyone whose shown an interest (ie, I've only put people from this forum who've post on this thread/that one). Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next