The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to Chicago for a few days.

+4
Ruy112
Dragon78114
Jeeves
trixtor
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm going to Chicago for a few days. - Page 2 Empty I'm going to Chicago for a few days.

Post by trixtor Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

First topic message reminder :

(see above topic)
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

I'm going to Chicago for a few days. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm going to Chicago for a few days.

Post by TATORZ Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 am

I just came back from Florida.

TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

I'm going to Chicago for a few days. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm going to Chicago for a few days.

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:31 am

Plan? There is no plan. I am going there for time off and to get some inspiration for the next part of my story.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, if it makes matters worse, I'll be at Princeton for three weeks for a summer program, starting July 11 (in less than a week...like 5 days)
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by TATORZ Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 am

I'm planning on being home for a while.
TATORZ
TATORZ
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 2458

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 am

I have nothing planned for the next two months. Sad

Well, except to see how smelly I can get a pair of socks. Day 6. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:38 am

You can usually tell by performing a lot of interesting chemical tests. I'd rather not really go into the specifics, in case I bore you all with Chemistry.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 am

MorbiusMonster wrote:Plan? There is no plan. I am going there for time off and to get some inspiration for the next part of my story.

You can just do that?!
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 am

I love chemistry.

@Morbius, I only said plan because you said "I'm planning to go..." implying it wasn't formalised. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 am

Everything about is formal. I make it an effort to do so

If you really must know, the China trip has been booked for months. It's a cultural study course that if completed will give me another A Level. Basically, I have to study an element of the culture, and I choose to do literature. So that means a fourtnight, alongside other activites, studying the literature. That or the food.

On the upside, it's another means of getting inspiration for my writing, particularly since I'm running out of ideas. Though I have good string of ideas for the Grand Master quests, I just need to sew them together in a means that will definitely entertain and amuse.
Spoiler:
Player: You again? How the heck do I get rid of you?
Paige: With great difficulty, seeing as you have gone to great limits to really annoy us.
Player: You're looking less and less human every time I see you.
Paige: Why thank you, it appears you aren't as dim as you made out(!)
Player: Just what the hell is it you want? I've already defeated you in hand-to-hand combat and if it's a summoning duel, that's out of the question, since we are in the magma chamber that will soon be flooding.
Paige: I've come to pose to you an interesting hypothesis. If you wouldn't mind...
Paige quickly robs you of the Fox Rods
Player: Those are mine! Give those back at once!
Paige: Many theories have come as to why the Kitsune love the sound of Fox Rods so dearly. Is it because they envy the fact that other species can play such instrument? Is it that the sound is innovative? Or maybe, it's probably because the Kitsune bury their dead and beloved near to the Fox Rod growths and so they believe the sound is the voices of their dead and beloved from the other side?Player: What do you plan to do with them?
Paige plays a complex, sinister tune with the Fox Rods, playing repeated flat and sour notes at the end, citing forth several Tube Fox spirits. Paige takes a few steps back, activates the altar in the centre of the room, taking the artefact that materialises from it.
Paige: Basically, I'm taking the fragment and leaving you with some of my darlings. There's an old Alpha Kitsune saying that goes likes this my dear, "The flames are welling up my love, let's make this business quick and leave".

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't get the spoiler working properly. Any help?)
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2