The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

+9
Slayer Noir
Ruy112
TATORZ
Dragon78114
Blaze FF8
Dark Avorian
trixtor
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
13 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) Empty Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

No comment.

(3dit: We were discussing Morbius personally on a few threads, so I made him a blog. Unfortunately, when I orignally created it I owned the first post... so I found this post of his that pre-dated mine.)

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) Empty Monsieur Pooch

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 am

Just thought this was the most relevant place to discuss you personally, Monsieur Pooch, but please explain your signature. Tongue

1) Huh?
2) Huh?
3) Huh?
4) When was that implemented? Meeting History? Hardly something to be proud of.

Last edited by 3mptylord on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 am

1) I wrote an equivalent of The Chosen Commander back in May of 2008 called Beyond Death, in which Zanik is ressurected, bringing a god along with her. At the end, we see Zanik being possessed and being used as a vector for Bandos, later used in the main plot of the Chosen Commander.

2) Revenantly Harmless features means in which the remains of Revenants are cremated to produce keys in the morgue beneath the graveyard near Clan Wars, originally written in May 2008 allowing players to unlock exclusive god items from the vaults. Two - three months later, we see the release of Spirit of Summer, that features Jennica's ring as a reward, which has the exact same function as with burning the revenants in the morgue, by making the drops of revenants more valuable.

3) I wrote a version of Fairy Tale Part 3 over a year before the actual version was implimented. Mine had a far better story, and was more interesting in terms of clever use of mythical creatures and fairy tales.

4) I wrote Strife of Saranthium in late May of 2008, featuring a form of time travel that was very basic, consisting of the watch and sextant from Treasure Trails. This form of time travel allowed people to actually take items made in the future into the past. Later Jagex makes Meeting History, however slightly differs it, using a key (jokingly called the Key to Time) and nothing can be taken back or forward.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 am

I don't play anymore, not until they tell me something about Arzonus.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 am

1) Hmm. Tongue
2) Seems unrelated. Jennica's Ring is basically just a Ring of Wealth for Revenants, it doesn't really have any idea behind it. And I think lots of players wanted better drops.
3) I think they were planning a part 3, and since it was unrelated to yours, what exactly did they steal?
4) Time Travel has been on the forums for years... it was even on the Do Not Suggest List for a while. And again, since the quest itself was nothing like yours, what did they steal?

I've only had two things make the game. I got Zaros' Statuette renamed! Go me! And that Graador drops Ourg Bones... un-yay me. I caused a price crash. Sad

I've been told that my Prayer is Insulting was similar to the Ancient Curses... but it doesn't take a genius to make prayers that work the opposite way to the current prayers. My suggestion was more about balance within the skill, and piercing prayers just fit. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 am

I don't play anymore, not until they tell me something about Arzonus.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. :L

As in they don't use suggestions, not aimed at your personally. Tongue

Last edited by 3mptylord on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am

They don't respond to many suggestions, they're too bogged down in "OMG JGEX READ PLOX!!!!" suggestions to notice any genuinely good suggestions (which, with a few exceptions, are all by TST members and members of this forum).
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am

1) Hmm. Tongue
2) Seems unrelated. Jennica's Ring is basically just a Ring of Wealth for Revenants, it doesn't really have any idea behind it. And I think lots of players wanted better drops.
3) I think they were planning a part 3, and since it was unrelated to yours, what exactly did they steal?
4) Time Travel has been on the forums for years... it was even on the Do Not Suggest List for a while. And again, since the quest itself was nothing like yours, what did they steal?

I've only had two things make the game. I got Zaros' Statuette renamed! Go me! And that Graador drops Ourg Bones... un-yay me. I caused a price crash. Sad

I've been told that my Prayer is Insulting was similar to the Ancient Curses... but it doesn't take a genius to make prayers that work the opposite way to the current prayers. My suggestion was more about balance within the skill, and piercing prayers just fit. Tongue

I know this is kind of random, but it is possible that Jagex already planned #1 at the time you suggested it. I agree with 3mpty for everything else.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

However, it still feels like I was robbed.

And the content development team didn't inform me of the hidden Arzonus easter egg that was unintentionally discovered. Someone claims to have found a fairy ring that led to the Sky Sapphire from my quests, but it was only hanging around for about a week before someone asked about it, and so it was promptly removed.

That is how I believe the story goes.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:30 pm

If they steal the idea of the Nightmare, I'll be taking legal action, mainly because I've got the story copyrighted.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Dragon78114 wrote:They don't respond to many suggestions, they're too bogged down in "OMG JGEX READ PLOX!!!!" suggestions to notice any genuinely good suggestions (which, with a few exceptions, are all by TST members and members of this forum).

*cough* elitist bullshit *cough*

(3dit: Because the contents of two threads have been merged, not all posts are in the correct order. From what I recall, this post was replying to what I have quoted above. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct.)
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

If they steal the idea of the Nightmare, I'll be taking legal action, mainly because I've got the story copyrighted.

Yeah...I'm beginning to get pretty pissed at this bigheaded way you're acting morbius. And by the way, if they "steal" it from you there are two reasons what you said is invalid.

They have said time and time again they won't give players credit, isn't seeing your idea in game enough? and you've yielded copyright to them by the terms of the forum so...good luck...
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 pm

You keep making references to things I've never heard of. What's Nightmare? XD

If it's related to the Knightmare, I'm suing you. Wink

Last edited by 3mptylord on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 pm

He's part of the later content from Nighttime over Lupine (December -January 2008/2009), but it is becoming much more doubtful that the sequel that properly explains his origins and motives.

Arzonus = lost cause? Looks highly probable now.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 pm

What's Nightmare over Lupine? Cheeky
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze FF8 Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 am

However, it still feels like I was robbed.

And the content development team didn't inform me of the hidden Arzonus easter egg that was unintentionally discovered. Someone claims to have found a fairy ring that led to the Sky Sapphire from my quests, but it was only hanging around for about a week before someone asked about it, and so it was promptly removed.

That is how I believe the story goes.
A Fairy Ring which led to the Sky Sapphire?
Is that a place in Arzonus? Because I don't remember any in-game place with that name.
If it is, and a ring really did, then that's not an easter egg, Morbius; that'd be a full-fledged hint that Arzonus is in development. Tongue
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:36 am

Visions swirled throughout the dish. Some appearing as golden swirls, some silver line and other appears as nothing more than blots of ink. Cheyenne leaned towards the dish and a blood red wisp rose forward from the surreal liquid and she grabbed it with her hand.
"What am supposed to do with this?" she asked and Maelstrom preened through his mane of hair.
"You are to hold it very tight," he replied informatively, "The memory will bring forward something very useful that appears to be of concern to you,"
"This will explain all I need to know about Mesophiles?" Cheyenne asked and Maelstrom nodded.

Cheyenne gripped the small blood red strip tightly and the images formed in her mind. She envisioned the laboratory years ago, a small fireplace flickering contently as the midnight dragged onwards. Giovanni approached Maelstrom and politely coughed.
"Come now Giovanni, it is very late, you'll be unable to perform your duties tomorrow if you don't rest and Magenta is going to be wondering where you are," Maelstrom said caringly.
"My mind is too busy to rest Arcus," Giovanni replied, "there is something on my mind, and I am guessing you are the only one I can talk to," Maelstrom sat down in his ornate seat and nodded his head, beckoning to the young apprentice to proceed speaking. "It concerns a person of whom I... discovered whilst reading an old journal belonging to an ancestor of mine," Giovanni recollected hesitantly.
"Be wary that if you delve into such things my child, you may not like what you find. Your family history is notoriously dark in a lot of places," Maelstrom forewarned.
"This person named himself Mesophiles," Giovanni explained and Maelstrom listened intently. "Who exactly was he?"
"Mesophiles was a demon lord, a werewolf of fierce power whom many feared, save for one member of your family," Maelstrom gravely responded.
"Care to elaborate on what a demon lord is?" asked Giovanni. Maelstrom stepped out of his chair and began to pace as he pondered.
"Summoning is more extensive than you imagine Giovanni," Maelstrom began, "It consists of more than just summoning familars like most people can. It is also divided into necromacy and into demonology,"
"So he was a demonologist I take it?" Giovanni asked.
"Not just any demonologist, but one of the most skilled, earning himself the title of demon lord," Maelstrom continued. "A person expertly skilled in the spiritual summoning is known as a spiritualist as you well know. A person who perfects the skill suffieciently to resurrect the dead earns the title of Necromancer, as few can even come close to even suceeding, and someone who has elite skill in Demonlogy is known as a demon lord,"
"And I take it a summoning master perfects all three?" Giovanni inquired.
"Correct, I have had experience in all three, but I am more of a spiritualist than the other two, you know that much," Maelstrom remarked.

"But tell me more about Demon Lord Mesophiles, what can you impart to me?" Giovanni reminded and Maeslstrom sat back into his seat.
"Mesophiles was one of the foulest beings known to Arzonus who lived in the 3rd age or as we know it, the God Wars. His crimes were punishable of death, however there was concern over whether any methods would prove effective in taking that "son-of-a-bitch" down," Maelstrom explained, "so they performed one of the most dangerous rituals available at the time,"
"Hell's Calling?" Giovanni guessed and Maelstrom nodded, "I've heard of such a thing before, but was never quite sure about what it was,"
"It's a vicious ceremony in which you banish a being; body, mind and soul, directly to what we can only know of as hell," Maelstrom added, "some times it can go horribly wrong, but it can go right and it saves any messy clean up,"
"And so Mesophiles was banished to hell..." Giovanni finished, "but was that truly the end of him?"
"Myth says that despite efforts to keep him down, Mesophiles' followers were still in large numbers and began to try and bring him back," Maelstrom continued and Giovanni tilted his head slightly to show confusion, "Before he was banished in that ritual, he had taken his soul and split it into multiple pieces, making it hard for him to be completely gone,"
"I take it he sealed those parts somewhere so that no-one could find them, so that destroying him was much harder than intially planned," Giovanni suggested, "and with parts of his soul still in this world, he could return,"
"Indeed so as his followers believed," Maelstrom continued, "So missions began to locate and destroy each individual one, and it came as something of a sucess, however one was exceedingly difficult to locate,"
"What could that possibly mean?" Giovanni asked.

"You're showing far too much enthusiasm in this subject, I'd wish you'd just leave it and carry on home!" ordered Maelstrom.
"But who banished him to hell and what happened next?" Giovanni asked with great urgency.
"He escaped!" Maelstrom shouted, "myths said that still being technically alive, he found a loophole to escape Hell, along with a collection of those whom were also damned," Giovanni stepped back slightly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I am very tired and you should not delve any deeper into this," Maelstrom ordered.

"But master I..." Giovanni interrupted.
"I will not hear another word of it," Maelstrom insisted, "I am no fool, and if you are hearing such things of anyone named Mesophiles, I want you to stay away and not intervene unless it is truly necessary, do you understand?" Giovanni nodded. As Maelstrom hauled himself out of his chair and walked away the vision disappeared from sight and Cheyenne was returned to the familiar surroundings of the laboratory of the present day.

"Did you know then that maybe Giovanni was up to something suspicious?" Cheyenne asked.
"Had I known I would have responded very differently, and maybe some of the worse that was yet to come may have not happened and may have been avoided, however it still occured and nothing can be done to change that fact," Maelstrom replied.
"What more came of it?" Cheyenne asked.
"Nothing more came of the conversation, Giovanni said not another word on the subject, and disappeared a few weeks later," Maelstrom answered.
"So who did stop Mesophiles in that ritual? Back in the 3rd age?" Cheyenne asked.
"It was Elora Magnus, who beared the exact same power as Giovanni does," Maelstrom answered, "Mesophiles was probably aware of this and so wanted to use this to his advantage, as probably only Giovanni could stop him,"
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 am

Would someone care to write back, I was feeling incredibly bored when I wrote that.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 am

*cough* elitist bullshit *cough*
Really? Name any 10 well thought out, non rule-breaking, implementable (meaning it wouldn't completely screw RS's storyline) suggestions mde by non-TST/ Non members of this forum. I don't mean that they had to be in TST/ this forum at the time the suggestion was made. As long as they are currently members of either, they don't count.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am

Herding- that idea is pretty popular... I'll scan for more

but the guy might be in the TST. rofl

Morbius, Well how do you NOT know that the mods have read Arzonus!? It was the friggin' thread of the week once! >.<
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

*Morbius' Quest/Story*

Dramatic and complex Shocked

Please continue Grin
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Herding- that idea is pretty popular... I'll scan for more

but the guy might be in the TST. rofl

Morbius, Well how do you NOT know that the mods have read Arzonus!? It was the friggin' thread of the week once! >.<

Yeah, and you got a mod post saying that you have real writing talent... I think they've seen it. Tongue

Last edited by 3mptylord on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 am

Dramatic and complex

Please continue
I don't want give away anymore of the story. It's my novel and I try to make an effort to keep most of it hush hush, you know?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah, and you got a mod post saying that you have real writing talent... I think they've seen it.
I think he means that they have forgotten about it, even though it's one of the most popular threads in the forums.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:18 am

They haven't "forgotten about it" - that implies they ever had any intention to use it. Saying you have a good idea doesn't mean it's appropriate for RuneScape. I don't see why not, but it's their call.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum