The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

+9
Slayer Noir
Ruy112
TATORZ
Dragon78114
Blaze FF8
Dark Avorian
trixtor
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
13 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 3 Empty Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

No comment.

(3dit: We were discussing Morbius personally on a few threads, so I made him a blog. Unfortunately, when I orignally created it I owned the first post... so I found this post of his that pre-dated mine.)

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 am

Lucario. Grin

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 3 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by Blaze FF8 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 am

Awww chirst, that happened to me yesterday! ARGH!
Blaze FF8
Blaze FF8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 am

Ah bon?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 am

Official Communique from the Royal Registry of Hereditary Nobility

To MorbiusMonster,

The Royal Registry of Hereditary Nobility would like to formally inform you of your ongoing membership in the body also known as the Guild of Nobles, despite the changes that may have happened. You have been judged to easily pass the requirements we have set upon our members and are hereby judged to be a full member of TRRoHN.

-Sincerely
-Dark Avorian
-Grand Vizier of the Registry
-Lord Templar
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 am

The Vatican City has the greatest crime rate to population ratio in the world.

According to the Arzonus census, the region of Latranz has the sparsest population of any location under Arzonus occupation. During the 4th age, a collection of books were retrieved from a riftal apeture, one of which was a dictionary for a language called Spanish. Upon reading it, the resident scientist at the time discovered that this language and the local dialect of Latranz were completely identical.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am

The Canine Collumn in Latranz is one of the largest buildings in RuneScape. Each block of marble that makes it up is equal in size to a headstone and serves the same purpose. When it was built, every family was given marble blocks for which the names of their fallen ancestors could be carved into.

The Canine Collumn employs the use of the strongest divine guard charm in existance. The charm is expected to last for approximately 55,000 years and prevents spirits and ghosts from entering the tower, such to preserve the sentimental value of the building.

Vulpes holds the record for the tightest legitimate security of any population centre. The kitsune who have a reputation for mischeif and chaos have made numerous attempts to pass as guests in order to cause trouble outside of the borders, hence the tight level of security.

The longest any Arzonus werewolf has survived natural disconnection is 17 years and is held by Saireska Perigee. Having been born without the all-important second heart due to a birth defect, Saireska was tormented most of her life with troubling depression and heart-break and thus ended her life when she turned 17. The werewolf who has survived longest from induced disconnection, in which the second heart is removed, would be Theta Magnus, who would have survived 65 years of induced disconnection. It is believed that the side effects of his disconnection mostly surface as anger.

The Cursed Cleaver, owned by a variety of frightful warriors, is renowned to have the title of deadliest weapon ever forged. Crafted in the third age, it is said that any wound inflicted by the blade would never heal and was said to be used by the darkest of knights.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 3 Empty Temp thread

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 am

The longest any room has been unnoccupied in the Hoddophilax, Lycosa's most luxurious hotel, was about five minutes. The booking was cancelled because the guest supposedly staying had died in combat. Even when the room was offered for the body to be properly prepared, as was the procedure for Lycosa, the room had to be declined because his opponent had burnt the body shortly after to prove they were strongest.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 am

I've been looking online at a few old posts about Arzonus and there appear to be many old things kicking about.

There is a belief somewhere that the thread was founded so as to have an element of the furry community included into the RuneScape community. This isn't the true intention, but it could be one of the new ideals for the design. I just created it with a passion to write and expand on a skill that needed some much needed care.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 3 Empty temp thread

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:49 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:30 am

Seeing as you want advice badly enough to keep this at the top of the forum, I'll give mine, despite generally being pretty crap at giving advice.

So you fancy (is that the right word?) someone of ambiguous gender - no big deal. The people here should be tolerant of that, but as always, there are people out there who aren't tolerant.

Only you can decide whether the abuse those people will give will be worth it. Further advice depends on that decision...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 am

I don't know what to say Morb, is this something like love?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Just don't do anything rash Morb.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 am

Why's my opinion so valuable?

I'm not sure what the question is here. Is it okay to have feelings for someone who is gender ambiguous? Sure, why not.

And I think it's part of the human condition to fear that your life will contribute nothing.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:41 am

"And I think it's part of the human condition to fear that your life will contribute nothing."

^One of the biggest reasons why I want to become a research scientist. Well said.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:29 am

I'm sorry, but I was willing to let it go once, but now that you guys insist on repeatedly saying it I am beginning to get f*cking pissed! Let me make one thing clear: in no way, shape, or form, is someone who is f-t-m gender f*cking ambiguous. Sure, maybe they don't fit in some little boxes that you have in your heads, but that doesn't mean they aren't male. A f-t-m transgender person is a male. No ifs, ands, nor buts.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm just going to say it: I don't care.

Male, female, ambiguous, both, neither are my "boxes". I guess I could use transissioning, but I chose ambiguous simply because I don't know if they actually are transissioning. Although I guess they could be separate boxes. Some f-t-m simply stop are aesthetics and keep the vagina. I don't distinguish things like "gender", "sex" and whatever that third word is that gets thrown in with it.

Also, I only said it because it was said already and I couldn't be bothered to use my own terms.

If you'd rather, Morb, there is nothing wrong with being gay (since aforementioned person is male according to Dark). Also, you're English. Frankly, being gay couldn't mean less over here.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Dark, I was too busy trying to help Morb to focus on technicalities. Why weren't you?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

We all suffer from a disorder known as pedanticism. It happens when it pleases. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Wait, you want to become a woman?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:47 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 am

Hmmm you are in a standpoint Morb, this is complicated
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:57 am

Marked for deletion.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum