The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

+9
Slayer Noir
Ruy112
TATORZ
Dragon78114
Blaze FF8
Dark Avorian
trixtor
The Empty Lord
MorbiusMonster
13 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

No comment.

(3dit: We were discussing Morbius personally on a few threads, so I made him a blog. Unfortunately, when I orignally created it I owned the first post... so I found this post of his that pre-dated mine.)

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Slayer Noir wrote:If you don't like your work out regime, change it instead of complaining about it

No problems about it, just the fact the motion trackers don't always work.

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Re: Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised)

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 am

*sigh*

Wii?
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 am

PS3
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 am

Wait, your workout regime is centered around a games console????
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:58 am

I use EA Active 2.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 am

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Rocket10

This seemed entirely necessary.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:10 am

Hmmm, while this is awesome, I feel there are more awesome Memes, like, this one "Look! Rhinos! RRRRRRHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNOOOSSSSS! Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES, DA KOWARDZ! TEH FEWLZ!! We...*Asthma attack* We should take away their METAL BAWKSES!"

If you played Dawn of War Soulstorm, or if you are a fan of Warhammer 40K, this stuff is pretty hilarious, specially with the voice that was used for the character. If not, then sorry for bothering you, by the way, from were is that Meme?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Not a meme; Marvel genuinely released a character called Rocket Raccoon. Whilst having only a limited number of appearances, he did make it to Marvel vs Capcom 3.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 am

Ugh, I feel really sick. I've got to stay away from this computer.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty A Question of Zaros' Identity

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 am

"We have had many attempt to uncover the identity of the lord of wolfkind and lycans alike; no answers part our lips for their minds were unwilling to truly understand just what kind of power was behind those words. I will disclose what will be useful.

In terms of allegiance, Zaros is... how should I put it best? Egregious; powerful and remarkable, but it was feared and envied by many. To simply put him as evil would be only one way of painting the picture; the power Zaros once commanded was heaving, to have but a fraction of that dominion would prompt feelings of hostility. It would be safe to say that it's size simply contributed to its loss, with so many marking themselves as enemies.

Gods do not specifically have a purpose as such, Zaros included. The values most easily seen within his ranks however are those within conquest and self-preservation. The arsenals, the allies and the beliefs of Zaros all seem to embody them moreso than most religions. In spite of actions taken to quell him, vestiges of Zaros survive by all means, permeating from this plane to many others. It's that simple influence that keeps belief in him alive; that's true conquest and self preservation, not with hundreds of preachers or warlords.

The nickname of the "Empty Lord" quickly made it around as his actions were interpreted as being unable to sate the hunger he was rumoured to possess for dominion, leaving him "empty". Our use of both terms is flexible, depending on the context our conversations.

In terms of waiting for Zaros to return... let's just say we'll prepare for what happens, best or worst. We remains allies, but in smaller ways than we used to be. Politically, we support our lord so that his interests are protected as much as any god. In terms of warfare, we would fight for self-preservation."

-Master Maelstrom
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:33 am

So did your video make the shortlist, Morb?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 am

It was crap anyway.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Two and a half Barrows runs this morning. Lots of laughs.

Me and a friend competed to reach 125 creature kills. I won. Reward was still poor though from the chest.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 am

Ga'al Xox is such a bastard!

I was in the final battle in the Elder Kiln. I had plenty of supplies and a plan. I could have finished the battle. I moved briefly so I could land a shot on the Mej to speed things up and I had the Champion right where I wanted him.

Trying to run back to the safe spot. Ga'al was there. I couldn't move, only talk to Ga'al. Champion had a clear shot and killed me.

WHY YOU INBRED OBSIDIAN FUCK? WHY?!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Dear Diary

If a picture says 1000 words, then what does this say?
Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Giovan10
Following intel from a variety of sources, I located the Ancient Guthix Temple and happened upon the Orb of Raizahka. Contact with the Oreb unleashed an elemental and the three of us (my phoenix familiar, Amaterasu, included) did battle. I came into contact with the stone, discovering its identity and, more importantly, the security protecting it.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Giovan11
It wasn't long till we were joined by a most unwelcome presence; the cowardly traitor Lucien was after the same thing. Had the core of fear been at my disposal, I'd shown him exactly what happens when he messes with the likes of Giovanni! And believe me, after what he did, Zaros' influence would have shown no mercy!

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Giovan12
In the distraction, I was attacked by two tormented demons as Lucien took the Orb. Not difficult creatures to kill, just annoying. The guardians and I saw to them, but there are greater things at stake. Whilst the Orb is within Lucien's clutches, we face a real and definite threat. The planets align soon, the Mahjarrat will gather and hopefully the allies of Arzonus amongst them will aid my cause.

-Giovanni
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Ritual of the Mahjarrat Diary Part One

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Dear Diary

I was alerted by the human knight, Sir Tiffy, that unusualy goings on have taken place within Mos'le Harmless. I don't usually stop by there, but the events of the Orb had left me wanting something to do. From the distance I then heard screaming, but not of a human. Approaching the source I had found that the nearby jungle had been charred by flames.

The Shadows were on my side for this section, as were the trees. Traversing through charred jungle I happened upon creature for whom our species hadn't seen for millenia.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Dragon10

Dragonkin! It's the only possible thing that came to mind. I suddenly felt that Lucien's reputation was being dwarfed somewhat by these monsters. Luckily their sense of smell was impaired by the "pain", as they described it. I am not sure what they were referring to, but something or someone was using an object and they didn't like it.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Giovan14

Plans for further destruction were unfolding. Mos'le Harmless is a weak settlement, the next could be somewhere else. I dread what would happen if they had reached Arzonus...

I informed the human knight of what was unfolding and we headed to the archives of the Temple Knights. Much to my surprise, they did indeed have something on the Dragonkin; just clues from a notable Robert the Strong or, as I know him, Bob the Cat. Realising that fate that awaited him, he set to make clues so that the threat could be seen to before it reached the stages of global destruction. The most important, imprinted on a collar of his new form.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Lookin10

My sense of smell hadn't failed me; I tracked Bob to the Death Plateau and didn't find the expression odd that a lycan would want a cat's collar. The pattern was most unique, but the engravings more so. They spelt D-I-R-A-K-S. It's meaning? Nonsensical as a single unit, but take a look at the letters...

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Findin10

I had seen these before. They were settings on the Fairy Ring dial. Typing them in in sequence brought me to the vitrified plane of Kethsi. Quite why Robert wanted me to come here, I was yet to discover.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Ketshi11

Ruined. I just followed a path that appeared to have been laid out specially by whoever. I was led to a puzzle. It looked as if the collar's pattern had signigificance after all.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Kethsi10

Lycan agility is second to none. I quickly crossed the platforms to find the answers in this derelict place. There is no sign of life nor movement.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Kethsi11

It seems frivilous, but I should go along with the path. I was led across most of the plane to a variety of different places, collecting these strange tetrahedrons as I went.

-Giovanni Magnus

(By this stage, my mining was insufficient to clear the boulders that blocked my path. I'd move them with my bare paws, but the structural integrity of this place is alarming. I have to leave them as they are.)
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Ritual of the Mahjarrat Diary Part Two

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:56 am

Dear Diary

Following a long time in the Lava Flow Mines bringing my Mining up to standards I returned to Ketshi to continue my investigation. Vestiges of a race here have survived; broken mostly.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Kethsi12

Rummaging through the rubble had proven useful, either by chance or by design. Another device, some kind of co-ordinator, was also amongst the wreckage. It doesn't say much about their technology, but I found a chamber where the records were preserved. The tetrahedron keys I had found led me to another find.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Kethsi13

I found a key to the chamber and it had within it some notes, but one caught my eye. Written from the perspective of the extinct natives, they had found an object called the "Stone of Jas" or as my people know it, the Orb of Raizahka. Their elder mages brought it to Kethsi incalculable years ago and in its use, beckoned the Dragonkin in all their fury. This doesn't feel reassuring, but now we have a direction.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Kethsi14

This was a crucial find, so I returned to base in Falador and informed the humans of what I found. Lucien is doing more harm than he is aware, but it appears we don't have much of a plan...

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Ali_th10

Cue Ali the Wise who simply showed up. Word of our plan to track Lucien must have reached the desert. Our studies together of the Mahjarrat have paid off, he is affirmed that the Ritual of the Mahjarrat is due any time now and one of their numbers will die. It's all to play for and Lucien might be prepared to make a stand. This presented us with a unique opportunity; ally ourselves with his enemies to stop him or try and turn his own allies against him.

Akrisae was needlessly reluctant to assist, but I talked him out of it. I have yet to see reason why he was chosen for the position he's in. This meant an alliance with my mutual friend Azzanadra, but also, we had a new trump card to play. Ali had looked into some Menaphite magic and worked out a trick with Arrav's heart. We could soon see our favourite hero being freed.

Whether it's the dust or the sunburnt clothes, Ali's scent is... indistinguishable. An ally he may be, but I have to keep an eye on him.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Giovan15

Azzanadra is my mentor in the way of Zaros. He's trained me in the ways of the magic, in the curses and the ways of him. If anyone would lend a hand in defeating an over-powered Zamorakian, it would be him. He's honourbound as an ally of Arzonus to assist our cause. Seemingly impressed by how I was aware of the Ritual, he was more than willing to aid us. He handed me four beacons which would amplify Zaros' power and they needed placing around the Ritual Site.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Reachi10

Following the path I had taken to Ghorrok and to where Jhallan had been hidden, I found the Ritual Site and got to work on putting the beacons in place. However, Zemouregal was always the kind to keep his friends close and his enemies closer and had littered the plateau with undead broav, each hungering for intruders. However, it seems being captured, for once, worked in my favour. I was right where I needed to be, close to something that could help me.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Zem_fo10

This was Zemouregal's fort, he's unlikely to answer the door if I knocked. Obviously, the front door was locked. It's always handy to keep a set of keys to what you clumsily guard and the zombie was no different. A few decoder strips and a code will do just fine and in the front door I go. Nobody home? I decided to have a little snoop around.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Zem_fo11

Further investigations had found Arrav was being controlled through the use of obsidian glass to contain his soul. All I needed to do to free him, was break it. Sneaking around a bit more, I overheard a conversation between Zemouregal and his block-headed lackey. Seems they plan of having a good time; i'll do my best to show them one.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Zem_fo12

I found the prism fairly easily; why do villains leave the obviously important things on display? Whatever the complex behind that is called, it didn't matter, it shattered like, well, glass.

Returning to the plateau, I avoided the Broavs and placed the beacons in the right place whilst kindly nestling the heart close to the site. All that needed to be done to end this unnatural horror was for hero to be reintroduced to heart. In passing I discovered Movario. I wasn't keen to speak to the fool who led Lucien to the Orb, but he seemed willing to comply. Unable to probe the orb for all it's worth, he said he was scanning for it. He might be useful.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Movari10

The quest continues. I need to prepare for the inevitable

-Giovanni Magnus

This was just for fun, whilst the broavs were busy with a scrap of meat. There goes my lunch.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Ritual10
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Ritual of the Mahjarrat Diary Part Three

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 am

Dear Diary

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Hidden10

After resuming our work at the Ritual Site, Movario had detected some shadow magic close by. Using my focus I was able to filter out the disguise and found a pillar, just like those in Ghorrok to the north. I delved into the depths of the now defrosted fortress and found a discarded heat orb. Placing it on pedestal, as you do, I uncovered something new.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Findin11

As I entered I felt a familiar presence, albeit more frightened than normal, my ability was beginning to kick up. Then I saw it, the Orb of Raizahka. I was surprised to discover something inanimate could feel a degree of fear. The teleorbs Akrisae gave me had been put in place, but the Orb appeared talkative.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Vision10

In a vision I was shown, I was shown the battle of Annakarl centuries ago (not a major conflict to our kind; our major fights were for the survival of Zaros or against Erebus). Saradomin explained to his commander that orb had been used by Zamorak to acquire his god-like powers.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Trap10

Of course, Lucien wouldn't leave such things to chance. A trap was deployed and I was dumped back onto the surface where Sir Tiffy, Akrisae and Ali were waiting with reinforcements. As much as I would have preferred Arzonus to be with us, I couldn't alert them too much to my presence. We began marching out, but we were attacked by Khazard, who seemed more interested in dealing with grievances between us than dealing with affairs on the plane.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Khazar10

So it appears my suspicions were right! Ali wasn't a human! Khazard revealed who Ali really was; Wahisietel of the Mahjarrat. More importantly, we had ourselves an ally even more powerful than we had previously known. Either he's answering the call of duty or he needed our help.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Wahisi11

The battle was simple; Khazard simply relied on his pet to do most of the dirty work, but that undead mongrel was nowhere nearly as effective as he'd given credit for.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Khazar11
Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Khazar12

Khazard didn't stick around long; once we'd worn away his allies, he chose to teleport away. Onwards to the Ritual Site!

It was eerily quiet and we expected to find Khazard cowering in fear. I was preparing myself, reading to unleash my fury. However, we were greeted by Lucien; who set ice titans upon us. However, they were humourously weak, I didn't even have to try.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Lucien10

Next to follow was a horde of ice demons, I counted more than a dozen, but we had allies.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Sliske10

From his shadows he came; Sliske, a powerful Zarosian ally. We were also formally joined by his boys, the Barrow Wights and they proved ample company against such dangerous enemies. From the corner of my eye, whilst avoiding barrages of ice and shadow, Sliske grinned.

The demons ran and then the real arguments began. Enahkra arrived first, in disapproval of Lucien taking sole control of who is sacrificed. Of course she decided that Akthanakos be sacrificed, but he was prepared to defend his honour. Closely following was the suck-up Zemouregal and then on of our allies Azzanadra showed up. Khazard and Hazeel returned, each arguing amongst themselves.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Furthe10

However, Lucien refused to take no for an answer and presented his choice for the sacrifice. Poor Jhallan was wrenched from his prison. The decision was ill-thought and everyone disapproved save for Zemouregal and Sliske (in my honest opinion, since I had helped in Hazeel's resurrection, defeated Khazard twice, freed Akthanakos, Enahkra and Azzanadra and had been there to save Varrock from Zemouregal amongst also bringing Lucien to the Orb). The fight broke out again.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Jhalla10

The Barrow wights returned to fight off the zombies. Arrav was then unleashed and now was the chance to free him from his struggle against Zemouregal. It took a while, but he suddenly turned his rage to me and I lured him to his heart. Once heart was reunited with hero, he remembered who he really was and finally was able to take vengeance against the monster that enslaved him.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Freein10

With the odds stacked against Zemouregal, he asked his cousin for advice, but when the coward left him for dead, the Mahjarrat took the situation much more seriously and commanded the others to fight Lucien.

The beacon broke, I mended it and we began the process. Jhallan was unfortunately sacrificed, despite our attempts to protect him. At least he can now be in peace. And the rejuvenation began.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Sacrif10

In an entry once written down by Lyra Magnus who accompanied Wahisietel at one ritual, the process itself is incredibly painful. He described molten slag coarsing through your veins and rupturing your skin and bones. Screaming wouldn't satisfy the pain, dying wouldn't either.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Rejuve10

With their powers renewed, Azzanadra drew the power of Zaros to him and unleashed it upon Lucien. The coward shrugged off the threat even though I could tell he was startled. He pulled out the Orb and then began to draw from it.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 The_st10

Better late than never, the Dragonkin finally arrived to begin their assault. Idria didn't stand a chance. Lucien chose to engage them.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Dragon11
Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Right_10

Lucien stood no chance. When you use the power of the Dragonkin against you, the Dragonkin will always win. This was the only way the coward would have died with any honour. The staff was destroyed, much to my distaste (I kind of wanted it if he wasn't using it anymore).

The rats fled the sinking ship, one by one, enemies fled. Eventually, it was me, Sir Tiffy, Akrisae, Wahisietel and... Sliske? The dragonkin threatened us, so we had to take action to be sure of what happened to the Stone.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Sliske11

Sliske chose to stay with us. It appeared he had been eying me up for a while to join his collection. As much as I find it a compliment, I am not joining him. Wights have no accounting for taste in fine clothing.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Akrisa10

The punch couldn't have been avoided and Sliske was determined to take me. Akrisae then leapt forward and all he was was no longer. Even at the end and with his reservations, he was still brave.

Eventually, me and Sir Tiffy were alone. We consulted Thaerisk for advice and we decided it'd be best to teleport the Orb randomly in space. With our job done, we left for Falador...

Something was wrong. This was Draynor and it was dark. The dead appeared to us and warned us of things to come.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 The_vi10

The dragonkin came and tried to destroy us. We were trapped and Tiffy was killed and I began to suffocate. I was overwhelmed by the smokes and the Dragonkin had no mercy.

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 The_vi11

I came to in Falador park. None of what happened was real. I didn't want to trouble Tiffy with the details, so I left him be and just accepted the mission was completed for now. I can't help but wonder where the Orb is now...

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 The_af10

-Giovanni Magnus
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty Outtaken Photo

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 am

"Take me Lucien"
"Get Lost!"

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Dragon12

I couldn't resist!

This will now spark the meme "Lucien likes it Draconian"
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:52 am

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Giovan16

This is my latest picture of Giovanni, where I tried out a new style of colouring.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 pm

While I'm almost certain it was intentional, I think you would do better not to have it look like his bum is eating his tail. The tail should be on top of his cheeks; either resting, or curving to meet it.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 am

Think he's sexy?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 am

I want to meet a transmale fur. That too much to ask?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 am

Well, demographically it'll be difficult because of the fraction of a fraction of a fraction thing, but keep trying, never give up. If you don't mind though, any particular reason your partner needs to be trans?
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 am

I'm not sure. Might just be part of the dysphoric personality speaking out. It's usually him or the paranoid scientist most of the time.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Monsieur Pooch (blogger discretion advised) - Page 10 Empty VoIcEs In My HeAd!

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 am

Since I can't explain everything that is wrong in my life, the four voices in my head will do it for me.

Dysphoric MorbiusMonster: My chest doesn't feel flat enough, does it look flat to you?

OCD MorbiusMonster: Your chest is fine, now be silent, I have work to do!

Dysphoric MorbiusMonster: No harm in being certain, you said so yourself.

OCD MorbiusMonster: I also said "be quiet"!

Political MorbiusMonster: Our current situation is dire, the world's
democracy is under threat and you seem more preoccupied with your
physical and psychology sexuality being compatible.

Dysphoric MorbiusMonster: Wouldn't you? I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, politics is always at fault.

Economic MorbiusMonster: We've lost the shift, we've got nothing again!

Political MorbiusMonster: We'll work it out, there is always a solution.

OCD MorbiusMonster: Your politics are treated like taboo in a modern
era, we all are. Please quieten down, I have to work on some rather
intense Biology!

Economic MorbiusMonster: I could place some calls, but I am not sure they'll make it through...

Dysphoric MorbiusMonster: I want to go clubbing; I am a guy, but only so much, will I still be able to pull?

OCD MorbiusMonster: Your emotions are unstable; why did you change from a
guy and then tried to go back to being one the long way round?

Dysphoric MorbiusMonster: None of you understands me! I have needs!

OCD MorbiusMonster: Why can't all this entropy just block itself out! I've got very important work and deadlines to meet!

Political MorbiusMonster: How can we hope to overcome this monstrosity
to justice? The right wing is doing too much damage, yet people label my
cause as toxic so I cannot get the good work done!

Economic MorbiusMonster: Guys, he's getting hungry, do we ask for the loan or not? The number just don't add up!

-MM
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum