The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Gets Massive (continued)

+8
trixtor
Ruy112
Jeeves
Sir Kandarin
Dark Avorian
MorbiusMonster
Dragon78114
The Empty Lord
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

RuneScape Gets Massive (continued) - Page 7 Empty RuneScape Gets Massive (continued)

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 am

First topic message reminder :

I thought I'd revive the expansion of RuneScape project.

<~>

Alternate World Map;
Spoiler:
<~>

I'm going to use DeviantArt to submit the artwork. Mainly because it allows for a higher resolution, and secondly because it takes me less time to upload... on here I have to upload, then delete the old one (each requiring lots of clicks and checks). Tongue

For the current version (just uploaded); CLICK HERE!

<~>

There are currently two "finished" pieces of artwork;
Misthalin
World

There was some discussion on the old thread about the point of this, and there's a few new faces now, but this doesn't need a point. It can either be a suggestion, or just a fun little project we're doing to amuse ourselves. I have and can continue to send them into Jagex, should anyone think we've made sufficient progress to warrant it.

I'm currently drawing Asgarnia... or, at the moment I'm just leading Misthalin into Asgarnia. There are three routes - through Dredmaw and into the Farradorn Woods, through the grounds at Draynor Manor and into Farradorn Woods, or along along a little trail in the the cliff face from Draynor into a yet undecided location - possibly the end of Farradorn Woods, of they could have already ended. I'll upload a snippet in a bit. Smile

Please note that I've remove the building-blobs on my current version... I have them saved on another and it's a simple copy-and-paste, but for the time being I don't want them. The locations are still labelled. Whether the ground has varying colours will depend on whether I remember to unhide them or not... it may just be a solid-green. Wink

Last edited by 3mptylord on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:05 am; edited 6 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

RuneScape Gets Massive (continued) - Page 7 Empty Re: RuneScape Gets Massive (continued)

Post by Zectiox Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

ive done a own thread for my minigame... so.. we are discussing it right now..

Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

RuneScape Gets Massive (continued) - Page 7 Empty Re: RuneScape Gets Massive (continued)

Post by Happy Malady Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 am

RuneScape gets MASSIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

I'd like to see it like on a 1:1 realistic size. But that's unrealistic.
Happy Malady
Happy Malady
Squire

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:52 pm

I think 1:1 is beyond unrealistic, it'd be unplayable. Who'd want to spend 20 minutes going to town in a fictional game, when they could spend 20 minutes going to town in real life. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 pm

1:1 no, it would be a lot of work, and I like the map as it is, really, keep doing this 3mpty you are great at this, keep going keep doing the right thing Tongue

it is really a nice work, you know that? Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm

I would love to have my name on that map *.* So Much Win So Much Win So Much Win baaack to the drawing board.. and notepad.. Tongue

Last edited by Zectiox on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sry wrong word xD)
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 am

Tongue

Which reminds me, I should probably remove Morbius' name - since he never actually gave me Arzonus' appearance to put on the map.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:31 am

Name...on map?
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 am

you know like, make yourself a great little island (including a quest maybe) and a new race?! then name the new island... for example Achurne.. and be putted in the "hall of fame".. aka "RuneScape Gets Massive ( continued )" page 1 spoiler 1 place.. thing.. Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 am

oh..In that case I'm already on the map...

Meet Cuige, up there in that corner of misthalin...it's inhabited by walrus men and giant beavers...they run the new lumberyard.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 am

saw that, amazing ;D.. idk but I wanted to develop a island for centaurs.. as they only have one little secret place in the game atm... ;D
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 am

Dark Avorian wrote:oh..In that case I'm already on the map...

Meet Cuige, up there in that corner of misthalin...it's inhabited by walrus men and giant beavers...they run the new lumberyard.

That was your idea? XD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 am

Yep.. >_>
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:05 am

How in depth? 'cause I remember coming up with all the names. XD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 am

anyway... hmmm taking some "old" thread to the upper "Latest topics" Tongue

wow, sometimes you wouldn't look back on what you wrote some weeks ago, now we've trying to make a new world, on the other side of RS... Imagine, the real result of this... *___*
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm

It's only limited to the imagination until someone is capable of making it so. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Yes! make a change! Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:02 am

It's not so easy, give me a chance to get my qualification. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:57 pm

naah Iknow, im sorry if I trying to force you on anyway Wink I just saying, we make a big change, a good one ;D
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7