The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sometimes... would be great..

+4
Dark Avorian
Ruy112
The Empty Lord
Zectiox
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

sometimes... would be great.. Empty sometimes... would be great..

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:23 am

could we like, do one thing done before beginning with a new one x_x.. I've seen and read many unfinished quests, locations, events, activites.

thank you, im out of ideas right now.. I hate that.. -.- *sigh*
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

sometimes... would be great.. Empty Re: sometimes... would be great..

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:24 am

okey, the Arzonus thread is under developing stage and its dropping in things now and then.. I thinking on older threads Tongue... mostly ^^
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:53 am

Yeah, we keep wanting that to happen. I don't think it will. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:46 am

Arzonus is Morbius' project, and deep within, he really doesn't want anyone's help Smile
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:07 am

yeah and he is doing it well.. he may be up for suggestions but it may be limited..

But.. can we like, continue the suggestions of the.... Zoanthropy or something?? Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 am

Look, I'm sorry to break this to you, but for me, and for many of the others, we just don't really care anymore. I quit RS a few months ago, I don't really want to scheme and connive, I love the rush of ideas from the creative people here, but honestly It's more about the community than anything else nowadays. One by one our runescape memories are expiring and being cancelled. Jeeves, Blaze, and Ruy have been gone for a long time, 3mpty and Tatorz rarely played and I suddenly broke.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 am

well.. I havent been playing for like a year (school you know..). community is all we got left.. right.
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:35 am

Is that I dont count RAGE!!!!
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:43 am

what is that you dont count?
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 am

These days I tend to write my suggestions outside the confines of RuneScape... like, RS3 or something. Like the huge map update. To actually think that's going to happen in RS2 is just silly. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 am

well, actually, I really want to expand it, make it massive. make it RUNESCPAE 3: New beginning..

Im really pissed off right now, made a thread on another forum but only complainments (not even a "nice job" or anything positive, only "is this a text-based rpg or something else??" etc..), and i'm 5 seconds away to delete my damn project (as it isnt really anything anymore)... gaaaah Rage ... *sigh*

well anyway.. RS2 is a need of a new level.. RS3... let us just make the freaking ground for JAGEX, so that they have the only thing to make it reality, mad? we are developers.. no not this is sparta.. Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 am

We are designers, they are developers. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am

I wrote this a while back. Tongue

THE MODERN ERA (FOURTH-FIFTH AGE)
The Great War took with it the magic and the land. Gielinor was scarred. From the mists crawled the land’s reborn-children. Soon, new empires rose from the dust; the bountiful human empire, the far-reaching marshlands of the Vampyre, the Elves, the Dwarves and the Gnomes, Goblins and Hobbs, Orks and Giants. Unbeknownst to the time before the Great War, the leaders of the new world had only lost relics and documents to base their beliefs. Many religions came and fell within the first few centuries before an occult of Law and Chaos became accepted; the titan gods Saradomin and Zamorak.

Edit: oh yeah, I fantasied that Guthix stopped the war by banishing the gods and erasing all that had happened from memory, only the trees and the ground would remember, and those whose memory could not be tampered. However, Guthix did nothing to hide that the war had actually happened - the ground was scarred, any records would still be present.

Humans above all other species spread like a plague, mortal gods of the land. Their grasp soon led to the near-suppression of the lands many-powerful races.

It wasn’t long, though, before the Old Ones returned.

The modern era has lasted some 2000-and-odd years. The old ways magic have much been lost, and only the Arcanists still practice it. Well, humans anyway. The Hobbs have an unnatural desire for mana and, like their goblin kin, have an innate ability to wield the forces of nature. Other creatures have otherwise hones their natural skills – the faun can shape the Anima, or world-spirit, and the elves like them can shape the Crystal; the dwarven industrial age came long before the humans and the gnomes are wondrous inventors; the primordial ones are of the earth itself. Then there’s the faceless ones… best not to speak of them.

In year 2007, civil war broke out among the humans. The gods of Wisdom and Chaos had so well grasped humanity that battle forced humanity upon itself. During the 100-year dispute the Vampyre sieged Misthalin. Humanity, although fatigued from their own quarrels, managed to hold the filth at Silvarea, where the Seven Priestly Warriors ended the war. Armed with ancient magick, the Seven literally split the ground and forced Morytania out to sea. Some bastions of humanity were lost (such as Canfis).

The civil war ended soon after, with the burning of the Wizards’ Tower. With near-all knowledge of magic now lost, dispute seemed pointless. For the next 400 years, humanity kept to itself. Mostly. With dwarven influence they slowly began to industrialize and, with the land claimed, ventures soon took skywards. In the year 2552, our hero is a young lad. Our hero rediscovers magic. REJOICE!

Of-screen, so to speak, the art of tinkering becomes established. The year 2570 brings with it the present day.

Present day RuneScape is 2169 with respect to these dates.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm

... and if this is for RS3 I say wow, if its for RS2 I say okey Tongue

really good history summery of a new era.. how did they discover the new lands? (in runescape gets massive) or are we getting there? Tongue

sry, we were the designers, not the developers.. but anyway. We can do it if We want to.

still idk if Jagex are giving out RS3, I hope they do, and I hope they get intrest of your map 3mpty, its amazing how you manage to do it.. really! Grin
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 am

By 2169, humanity was still in top form, then a chain of events began.

It first started when a strange swarm of creatures attacked the city of Yanille. Undamaged by ordinary weapons, the creatures prepared to tackle all of Gielinor from one city, but were defeated by werewolves, using summoning familiars. The attack was undocumented and forgotten promptly by all save a few.

Secondly, the Grand Tree was concealed in a dark force field for a brief period of time. Most humans that lived near the area believed it simply to be the works of Zamorak and dismissed it as quickly as it occurred.

Then, something much more globalised took place. One all communicating frequencies, a sinister voice spoke on behalf of a species called the Wrao, for all to hear. In its message, it stated its name was Gorverox, and that humanity shouldn't be afraid. Very soon, the perfect spawn would come and unburden trivial existance, by converting all to match its biological uniqueness. A swarm of dark cells scattered across the sky and a large blast was heard from the distant west and the sky lit up with fire.

The humans couldn't begin to comprehend exactly what had occurred, as no contemporary human organisation was capable of performing such an act.

A fourth and the most devastating event then came. Shifty individuals with unnatural dark powers, who followed no god of any kind terrorised cities, destroying all in their path with dark creatures that answered to their beck and call. One town in Morytania was completed consumed by the cursed zone and all organic life that stepped into it was not seen again.

The cursed zones expanded until whole cities were consumed.

Then came a great cataclysm. The moon, plain as day, was seen to collide with another object, but the impact inflicted upon it was far greater than anticipated. Day turned to night as the cursed zone covered the entire world in a matter of seconds and monstrous creatures from holes in the fabric of reality descended to eliminate all in their sight. Enormously large, clawed hand emerged from rifts to drag unsuspecting victims into their home dimension and the world turned into a living Nightmare.

The hell lasted for hours, and thousands were killed. Then, without warning, the rifts began to seal, retreating all of the vile cursed energy they egested forth and the primordial beasts crumbled to dust.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:59 am

And then Arzonus revealed itself, finally ending the so-called security of mankind's power...
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:27 am

Morbius, that scenario... just... no...
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:52 am

great apocalpyse Morbius, but if we want a RS3 we cant destroy RS2... Or can we? naah... we only need to take the step forward and step through and think on things that RS3 could have... New age, new era, (modern era? earths 1800-1900 century or even in the future?) I dont know where we are now.. (I really dont like a image of Runescape in a modern time, like 2010 (earth years)... either still medieval time or future "medieval" time Tongue If you know what I mean...
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 am

... And if everything is destroyed. we need new names of places, how do people come to Gielinor after this? through time in space? portals? gates?...

What are left? nothing? we need to shape it again.. make a timeline of what happend and what happens next...

in what technology era are we in? still medieval (thats makes runescape runescape) or are we in a new era. Same skills? new mysterious skills?

We need to establish cities, kingdoms, we need currency, Senate - to keep track and try to orginaze the new world.. Establish alliance with new races and other civilizations...

We need people, we need resourches, we need trees (even if Guthix spared them, they cannot have been saved from Morbius's apocalypse event)...

We need to be the ruler of the monsters surrounding us, we need to know them, document it. We need a defence system to prevent invasions from enemies (monsters, starchilds Tongue, etc..)

oh, Starchilds.. they say that starchildren are feeding on our sun, maybe our sun isn't alive anymore, do we need to find a new planet? Guthix, where the hell are you? Form a new planet for us.. oh it was the Elder gods who made the planet, Guthix only shaped it, right?

okey if we have a new planet... what regions are there, have we still guthix, saradomin and zamorak as our major knowledge? or are we still on the old Gielinor.. Im confused :S

okey back to the last true words...

what do we need if a new era is upon us?... Bank system, armors and weapons.. (maybe we have completed to be able to wield high tech weapons (still we could use blades and shields, only a lot heavier and stronger to defence..)

is the outer air poison and our cities like having a shield to protect us and we have to have suited armors to be able to walk outside? how is the battle, blade and shield? or GUNS? blade and shield would be HEAVY to fight against those monsters that can live in that air. and guns.. hmm could get interesting but still not runescape?.. more Halo or something. But think about it. How many years are we talking about? in what era are we in?
sometimes... would be great.. 20090610
just IMAGINE, how could Runescape look like if we were theese? runescape could be Runespace Tongue
sometimes... would be great.. Grey-k10
Or IMAGINE you walking in one of these... still blade and shield, but heavy titanium or something.. Tongue

oh this was a long thing... i think...
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 am

Zectiox wrote:great apocalpyse Morbius, but if we want a RS3 we cant destroy RS2... Or can we? naah... we only need to take the step forward and step through and think on things that RS3 could have... New age, new era, (modern era? earths 1800-1900 century or even in the future?) I dont know where we are now.. (I really dont like a image of Runescape in a modern time, like 2010 (earth years)... either still medieval time or future "medieval" time Tongue If you know what I mean...

We are in year 169. This is approximately 14169ce in real life, over 10,000 years in our future. This is only because it's implied in Meeting History that the humans were brought from present day Earth - despite their appearance, obviously, which looks considerably Victorian. However, even it it was, they still have 10k years on us - yet are technologically inferior. God that quest peeves me... Angry

However, in terms of age. We are sort of in a King Arthur era... with a slightest influence of magic.

Also, lol for including the star children. Wink But only one is consuming our Sun, and they don't destroy it... merely absorb it's energy, ageing it irreversibly. Smile

MorbiusMonster wrote:Then, something much more globalised took place. One all communicating frequencies, a sinister voice spoke on behalf of a species called the Wrao, for all to hear. In its message, it stated its name was Gorverox, and that humanity shouldn't be afraid. Very soon, the perfect spawn would come and unburden trivial existance, by converting all to match its biological uniqueness.

That sounds straight out of Mass Effect. Except for species and name differences; the Reapers, the Collectors, Sovereign and Saren. In fact *carries on reading* it keeps sound like Mass Effect. The Collectors targeted remote human colonies, using a swarm they blocked all communications before immobilizing all their victims and carrying them off into an unreachable location. As quickly as it all started, it finishes. Even a similar goal... reapers harvest intelligent species so has to better their own technology and biology.

Where to go?

Well, if all that happens in 2169, then everything's all gravy by 2512... so clearly the effects weren't that catastrophic or irreversible. (you used my year system, so I assumed you were acknowledging my idea)

RuneScape is a human storyline. No point denying it. Arzonus can jog on if it's going to try and be more than that... you might as well make your own game if you're going to suggest changing even the most underlying elements. WoW's just released a werewolf race... Worgen, or something.

I had a bit of a rant, and it's probably a bit harsh. But in case you've already read it and want references to quote, it's spoilered.
Spoiler:

Last edited by 3mptylord on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:07 am

so... how does the future runescape look?

who's the kings and queens?

are we any more developed than in RS2 or are we just exlpored more south and north?... Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 am

And the world hatched, a small bit of the egg stuck on the dragon's back, and is being carried through the universe in constant fear that the dragon can actually reach and scratch its back.
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 am

Zectiox wrote:so... how does the future runescape look?

who's the kings and queens?

are we any more developed than in RS2 or are we just exlpored more south and north?... Tongue

Do you mean the actual future? Or just 2552 which would be the present, but is future compared to the current day in RuneScape? Wink

Ruy112 wrote:And the world hatched, a small bit of the egg stuck on the dragon's back, and is being carried through the universe in constant fear that the dragon can actually reach and scratch its back.

Teh lulz. It's like Discworld on different, and possibly more similar to something else... Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 am

It's kinda Discworld, but I've always played with the thought of the world being a large egg Tongue

Seeing as we've only drilled less than 0,1% into the Earth, it's entirely feasible something would live inside Wink
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 am

Ruy112 wrote:It's kinda Discworld, but I've always played with the thought of the world being a large egg Tongue

Seeing as we've only drilled less than 0,1% into the Earth, it's entirely feasible something would live inside Wink

Quite possible! Grin

The world's actually flat though. Wink

sometimes... would be great.. Flat_earth
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next