The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[P] Everything about Mogruls

+2
Duskcurse
Zectiox
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

[P] Everything about Mogruls - Page 7 Empty [P] Everything about Mogruls

Post by Zectiox Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[P] Everything about Mogruls - Page 7 212z791
The Mogrul

A thread for the Pallis Project about Mogruls.

We got so far clear over Dynasties and some other stuff.

Last edited by Zectiox on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Number of posts : 743

Back to top Go down

[P] Everything about Mogruls - Page 7 Empty Re: [P] Everything about Mogruls

Post by Zectiox Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 am

how does the map goes.. shrugs Tongue

well why cant we just try to combine this somehow, its like an untied shoe with no end in sight..

So. Mogrul's and Dwallows for that matter, in its own thread of course.

We had some plans over the dynasties. have anyone ideas over a simple simple "runescape"-map over it. Or give me ideas so I can do some samples

And.. Saw on the "wiki over Pallis"-thread that in Toba there was some other races than the Mogrul's Scorpire and others. Where are theese located or are they living side by side with the Mogrul

So we have 4-5 Mogrul Dynasties. Hrekim as one... Are anyone intresting in this or shall we put it somewhere for the time being? Sigh

Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am

just wondering. Anyone ever played the old PC-game Populous: The beginning?

if anyone have played it you know the game is about playing as a god over native indians. and the Shaman being you.

I wondered if the central place for the mogruls would be a stone circle formed by pillars from the earth lifted up by the shaman
Spoiler:
we could use it in a similar way. what do you think about that? Grin
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:09 am

I think I did actually. I don't remember. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:24 am

just thought if we could take some parts from it, as its a shaman-based game Tongue and mogruls are shamans? If i remembered it right.

this could be the centre of every dynasty, where the shamans are gathering every now and then (during rituals and cermenoies) and surrounding the stone circle the life of the mogruls would carry on as normal? Tongue
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zectiox Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 pm

one thought about the clans. It was a long time ago I read through all
the posts, especially the first one where 3mpty was talking about the
clans and so on

I'm studying some Historic economics about the South Americas foreign civilizations, Especially the Incas.

The Incas Agriculture was originated by Clans, ayllun's, where one clan
could have hundreds of thousands of members who thought they had
something to do with the clan.

Between the clans were trades of course but as Inca didn't have any sort of coin-system the trades was Natura - one thing for another. But the economic term: Market trade didn't settle around here, instead it was another economic term called reallocation or redistribution. Goods were transported to the centre then given out again.

Of course Mogruls have trades between the clans. Clans not living near the mountains wouldn't be able to produce goods as Iron, tools and weapons but have to trade it with the Clan who exports that good. Instead the clan who have lots of Iron, tools, weapons cant find free land for agriculture which one or more other clans have their storage full of.

Im going to make me more clear here.
A Clan are producing Iron, tools and weapons but cant produce meat, wheat or other food to give to the population, due to the environment. Because the clan are living around or inside the mountains where fields can't grow as fast as around the high/lowlands.

B Clan are producing Wheat, meat and other foods but the production of Iron and tools are taking ages to form, because their ore production aren't as wealthy as the A Clan.

The solution to the problem is logical. A Clan are producing what they can do best, Ironworks. And can export this to B

B on the other hand can grow Wheat, hunt and export the filled storage of food to A and trade it for Ironworks, tools and weapons

This is resulting in that the trade cost of Wheat and Iron are low, making the C clan, which could live at the border or the edges of the Mogrul World can start trading with A/B, because the trade routes are expensive if the location is far away. C import both food and ironworks and export things that the C clan have a lot of, maybe Manpower, slaves, timber.

--

so a mogrul clan could specialize in one thing, depending on where they are located. If they see that another clan can produce what they cant, they'll just produce what the other clan cant and trade. Does that sound logically enough?

have to dig into this thread to see what I've missed so far..
Zectiox
Zectiox
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum