The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST - Page 2 Empty The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been at in a Creative Drought for far too long with this idea. I know what should happen, but so many other factors are coming in and damaging the story;
  • The characters lack depth. Stereotypical relationships dominate the plot line, where we feel that the protagonists will just fall for eachother. Characters are either designated hero or villain from the start and I need some help with it.
  • I don't know where anything leads in this plot. Everything contributes to some way, but there are far too many loose ends and some things are just filler to compensate for the lack of story.
  • The competition is fierce when it comes to writing. I am writing something and it comes across as far to mediocre. Werewolves and vampires have been so overly used these days that people now find them so annoying. It is difficult to write a meaningful werewolf tale without feeling there are too many werewolf stories around thanks to the franchise of Twilight (retches)

So I could do with some creative guidance, on one condition...

EVERYTHING HERE IS DELETED ONCE I AM FINISHED.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:31 pm

To be honest, I want a verdict urgently. I'm just trying to back my decision for change.

MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Hero - PLEASE READ LATEST POST

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 am

Both me and Slayer have explicitly stated that we dislike the new name. Given your usual willingness to ignore comments you dislike, and the fact you're trying to find reason to change the name: then there is your decision.

It's like flipping a coin. The point is not to have it decided for you: more that while it's in the air you know exactly what you're hoping for.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 am

Yeah, what 3mpty said. I don't think our comments made the slightest bit of difference to your decision.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2