The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped) - Page 3 Empty The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped)

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 am

First topic message reminder :

The Portal Experimentation Room

--Introduction
So this is the portal experimentation room. It serves two purposes, really. One is to create a surface-world method of training dungeoneering, in order to help integrate the skill with the rest of RuneScape. The other (and for me more important) purpose is to allow me to suggest loads of cool and unique items. If you can't be bothered with the rest of the thread, just check them out. Tongue

--Backstory
Spoiler:

--Using the PER
Spoiler:

--The Mechanics
Spoiler:

--So then...
Spoiler:

--List of Items
Spoiler:

--List of Monsters

Drop rate key. C = common, U = uncommon, R = rare, VR = very rare, > "monster" = has greater drop rate than "monster".

From the Gorajo Homeworld
Spoiler:

From the Stalker Planes
Spoiler:

From The World of the Behemoth
Spoiler:

From the Infernal Dimensions
Spoiler:

Ignore everything below. It's remnants of this thread pre-revamp, and I've yet to turn it into the new lists.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Slayer Noir on Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 am; edited 34 times in total
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped)

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 am

*utters something in phyrexian* The wierd, almost deformed design of this staff allows it to multiply spells thought a complex system of mirrors inside of it, but the material that it's made from can easily absorb the mana spent on a multi spell

Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Portal Experimentation Room (Dung Planes Revamped)

Post by Slayer Noir Thu May 17, 2012 8:51 am

One more?

"Life Gloves
Wear these gloves and the rune cost of each spell will be halved. The trade off? 20 lifepoints damage for every rune saved. Ouch. Using these in combat will probably get you killed, but with the right food, a lot of money could be saved"
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 am

*utters something more in phyrexian* This gloves are covered in a strange rune pattern, the gloves are made of a blood-red thread, or so it would seem, for the runes mean this in their native tounge "Allow us to feed on your blood, and we'll replace it with mana" one should be extremfully carefull when using them
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Again, brilliant. Next time I edit the OP, all three of these will be added in.

What's Phyrexian, by the way?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm

A phyrexian is a saturday morning when metal plates are grafted on your back, or this http://magiccards.info/query?q=!Phyrexian+Swarmlord or this http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/9/95/NewPhyrexiaPreview.jpg or if you are bored and don't want to browse pictures, it's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ixdHQj3O4&feature=related
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 18, 2012 12:05 am

They look pretty darn cool. Good choice on the new picture as well. I like it.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

Thanks, so wanna become one of us? *shows bloody scalpel*
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Flattered by the offer, but I'd like to stay human.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 am

Success. Finished writing about all the items. Check em out!

Now all I need to do is finish monster descriptions and drop tables, and I'm done Grin
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 am

I fear a lot of this is going to become redundant as soon as the combat update comes out... However, I'm going to aim to have this finished and on the RSOF beforehand, so that it can build up a fanbase before it all gets messed up. Hopefully then, I'll get some extra help re-writing it when the time comes.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum