The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

+5
Zectiox
Dark Avorian
Handeath
Duskcurse
MorbiusMonster
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion - Page 2 Empty The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 am

First topic message reminder :

One of the latest features available from Little Big Planet 2 is the ability to create cutscenes. What I shall set out to do is use this feature to create a teaser trailer for the Suggestion Team and the Raid. All I need is a convincing script, some voice samples to match and a little input from all of you as to how you would like your Sackbot actors to look.

Here are the DLC packages I currently have access to, so you can choose bits and pieces from them to design your optimal character.

• Ezio costume (Assassin's Creed)
  • Playstation move heroes costumes (contains Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Sly and Bently)
  • Kratos (God of War)
  • Sonic Unleashed costumes (features Eggman, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and Sonic the Werehog costumes)
  • Count Sackula Costume
  • Werewolf Costume
  • Tag costume (from Mod Nation Racers)
  • Penguin, Frog, Cobra, Shark and Gorilla costumes.
  • Chimera from Resistance
  • Zurg, Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Pricklepants from the Toy Story Trilogy
  • Cole, Good Cole and Bad Cole from Infamous
  • A Birthday Cake
  • Nathan Drake from Uncharted
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
Or if you give me a vague idea of how you want to look, I'll do my best.

Last edited by MorbiusMonster on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 am

I think Red and Black is a common motif.

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion - Page 2 Empty Slayer Noir Sackboy

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 am

It was a little easier than I thought. Here you go.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/slayer10.jpg

I chose a Kratos skin, so that it looks as if the sackboy has been in some tough scrapes in their time, particularly with the scar along their eye. I used Ezio Auditore's hood, stamped black on the sides and a dark red across the ridge. A Jak costume substituted as the armour. Originally painted all black and first, a red trim was going to be used next, but it came out quite nicely by accident. The eyes appeared red by a similar mishap, so I kept those as well. The lance and shield are from the wooden knight set, stickered red and a black cog design on the sheild.

I was going to use the beard and moustache from Capt. Jack Sparrow, but forgot about it until I uploaded the image. At one stage I was going to use Sack-in-a-clock spectacles, which would resemble a set of lenses your avatar was wearing, but they weren't effective for conveying emotion and blocked out the scar across the face. Using some set pieces from the Island theme and setting it to the Graveyard theme, I created a small set. If you would like the beard put on, I can easily do it in a matter of moments.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 am

Do you have warhammer 40K options Morb?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 am

They're aren't available for download. Was there something specific you wanted? I can try my best to make a close replica.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 am

I wanted a Plague marine, and what do you mean they aren't available for download, they are present but you can't get them?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

They haven't been made, so I can't get them. I don't think Warhammer has plans of commissioning Media Molecule to make Sackboy costumes at this time.

And by the looks of things, a Plague Marine would be a very tall order for LBP2. It'd take a lot of work to get Sackboy to look like that.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 am

*starts twitching*
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 am

There's nothing I can do, you'll have to come up with another idea. Make a list of things you'd want (bear in mind I cannot make characters that are highly detailed, because Sackboys are meant to be basic and friendly) and I'll try my best.

Take Slayer's request for example. I just pieced together what seemed appropriate from his request.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 am

A daemon?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 am

I love what you've done with my SackBoy, Morb. Just a two requests

1. The hood. To be honest, I don't really like the hood's colour and I think you're hiding a really nicely done face with it - would it be OK if we loose the hood completely?

2. The Frown. My guy looks pretty unhappy in that picture and I'm just worried it might come across as a tad uninviting. Will he look that moody throughout the whole video? If so could that be changed too?

Other than that, awesome SackBoy, you've really captured the kind of look I was after. Thanks. Very Happy
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 am

Sackboys can have;

Smile Grin Tongue
Neutral Sad Cry
Sigh Angry RAGE!!!!
Shock <.< ARGH!
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Slayer Noir wrote:The hood. To be honest, I don't really like the hood's colour and I think you're hiding a really nicely done face with it - would it be OK if we loose the hood completely?

Well, there really isn't much of a face underneath other than what you can already see. If he isn't going to have the hood, did you want him wearing a different hat or having hair?

In due time (most likely next week), I'll be getting some more costumes. I'll be trying to get;

• Rag Doll Kung Fu kit
  • History Costume kit
  • White Knight costume kit
  • Heavy Rain costume kit
  • Space Suit costume
  • Final Fantasy VII costume kit
  • Toy Story 3 costume kits
If you check the dowloadable content section of the Little Big Planet website (www.littlebigplanet.com), you can see what I'll be looking for and you can choose certain parts you may want.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 am

I now have the following new costumes added.

Rag Doll Kung Fu kit, White Knight Kit, Jayden from Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy VII (which include Cloud, Aerith and Sepiroth and two others whose names escape me) and I also have Mr. Pricklepants, Evil Emperor Zurg and Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story Packs.

I have also put together a costume I think Dark Avorian would be very proud of.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/15/39/20/99/dark_a10.jpg

With this picture Dark, some would worry what goes on in that twisted mind of yours!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 am

Oh good lord. He's so cute, I just wanna pet him and keep him as my pet.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 am

I have some more costumes you can choose from.

• Cole, Bad Cole and Good Cole from inFamous
  • Ada Lovelace, Boudica, Ghengis Khan and Mozart
  • Ethan, Maddison, Origima Pajarita and Shelby from Heavy Rain
  • Wander, Yorda, Ico, Colossus III and Colossus II from Shadow of the Colossus
  • Gorilla, Shark and Frog costumes.
I won't be buying any more at this time. At least, not until later.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 pm

I have got the image of our Sackpeople so far.

The Suggestion Team Teaser Promotion - Page 2 Sugges10

Oh, I forgot to mention I augmented Slayer Noir and Duskcurse. Though you can't quite see it, Duskcurse has grazes and stitches on the flesh and Slayer Noir has been given a crew cut hairstyle and goggles (because his avatar on the suggestion site wears a monocle).
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Nice thinking with the goggles, but if I'm honest, I'm not a huge fan of the monocle on the shadow silk hood - its my avatar because it's stupidly rare and I love showing off the fact I have one Wink

I think loose the goggles and make my hair red and then I'm perfect.

By the way, we all look so badass posing together in that picture. Love it.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

Where are we gonna post this teaser?
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 am

It'll be made as a cutscene using Little Big Planet 2. After that, I'll try and get it onto YouTube.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 am

We really seem to like red and black as a group

Aren't our colors gray and gold?
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:33 am

That's what everyone wanted!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:35 am

Who's missing...

I think we're missing Zectiox, Ruy, Blaze and some other blokes whose names I cannot remember. One has a picture of a bloke with a scythe as his avatar.

Still no females though. I'll try my luck with some others.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

We need Ruy, Zetinox, and Blaze, but they're on very infrequently right now. If they don't want to be in the promotion video; don't include them.

EDIT: Also, assuming that everyone's character has been successfully made, how long will it take to make make the promotional video?
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 pm

We need a script, then I can start.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:11 am

Tongue I don't blame y'all forgetting about me. 'S'alright, though. It looks good!
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 am

We can make a sackboy or you! Meow
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next