The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

+10
MorbiusMonster
Gladzosaurus Rex
Duskcurse
Zectiox
Ruy112
Dragon78114
Sir Kandarin
TATORZ
Dark Avorian
The Empty Lord
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Empty 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 am

First topic message reminder :

3mptylord vs Slayer Noir: Race to 80 90

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Attack10 823mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Consti10 883mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Mining10 90
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Streng10 863mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Agilit10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Smithi10 84
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Defenc10 893mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Herblo10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Fishin10 90
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Ranged10 863mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Thievi10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Cookin10 90
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Prayer10 903mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Crafti10 853mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Firema10 89
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Magic-10 943mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Fletch10 803mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Woodcu10 89
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Runecr10 923mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Slayer10 883mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Farmin10 89
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Constr10 833mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Hunter10 923mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Summon10 84
3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Dungeo10 863mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Divina10 803mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Quest_10 189

Target: bgcolor=#556B2F
Max: bgcolor=#336699

Spoils of War
My suggestions that made the game:

Ashes the WASTE of a Demon, by Psychoboy8
• Synopsis: Ashes can be scattered for prayer XP, and graded by difficulty to obtain.
• Result: Impious, Accursed and Infernal Ashes, all scatterable.

Prayer Is Insulting, by Psychoboy8
• Synopsis: An expansive thread for creating a fairer Prayer skill: a Zamorakian prayerbook, Zamorakian and non-melee armour providing a prayer point bonus, etc.
• Result: The Ancient Curses prayerbook contains some conceptually similar effects to the Zamorakian prayerbook. This thread isn't closed.

Non-Player Quests/Fiction Within Fiction, by Psychoboy8
• Synopsis: A feature that allows players to assume the play of other characters to add background/depth to their story. Or even to remain as yourself in stories that would not be possible in "real life".
• Result: The Fremennik Sagas, three NPQs that take the player (in the shoes of various NPCs) into Daemonheim

Minor tweaks:
• Renaming the Zarosian Statuette.
• General Graador now drops Ourg bones (with hindsight I'm not proud of this).

Last edited by 3mptylord on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 am; edited 89 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Empty Re: 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 am

Dear Blog,

I'm too full to eat my bacon manwich. Sad

*cries*

Love,

3mpty Sad

The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell! - Page 7 Empty Re: 3mpty's Blog - Bizarre Boron Swell!

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 am

MY MANWICH!
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am

*gives*

Cry
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am

Dear Blog,

I've been really lovin' love songs at the moment. Not mainstream, no, well, including, but more just songs on albums I already liked... just, liking them even more.

What sucks is I can't quote awesome lyrics without being questioned who it's about...

Hmmmm

Love,
3mpty.

P.S. So many songs are love songs. Neutral
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:20 am

Dear Blog,

Last night was fun.

This morning was less fun.

This second-morning was class, what with everyone telling me why last night was fun.

Love,
3mpty. Pleased
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 pm

I'm so pained. Sad
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 pm

WHy 3mpty?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 am

My rib hurts like hell, and I have invisible bruises everywhere.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Do you mean internal bruises, or are they just very recent?
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Number of posts : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Well...as punishment for issuing his gag order on me I have inflicted pain on him via telekinetic manipulation o his pain neurons.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Dark Avorian wrote:Well...as punishment for issuing his gag order on me I have inflicted pain on him via telekinetic manipulation o his pain neurons.

Gag order?
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Gag order? (I mean, I know what one is but I don't know what you mean)

And I mean it feels like bruises but I can't see any. I'm a hypochondriac, so I'm convinced I've broken my rib. XD
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Probably bruised internally then.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm

But like... everywhar! Shock

(not literally; elbows and knees and lower arms and a rib)
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm

maybe you should get an MRI?
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

If you'd cracked a rib, breathing would be very painful. If it is simply jabs of pain every now and then, you've but simply bruised an area of the flesh around it.

I had a similar feeling once. I was wearing a shoulder bag, and an area of my chest keep feeling really sore, like there was a bruise there. Upon checking, it was actually a nasty spot that needed to be removed in the simplest manner possible, by squeezing it.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

If anything, you've just been lying awkwardly if all your joints hurt. It's like sleeping on your arm; when you wake up, it feels numb as blood circulation was cut off. Naturally it begins to feel again, and as a result you will feel a tingle for sometime. It's logic.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 am

MorbiusMonster wrote:If anything, you've just been lying awkwardly if all your joints hurt. It's like sleeping on your arm; when you wake up, it feels numb as blood circulation was cut off. Naturally it begins to feel again, and as a result you will feel a tingle for sometime. It's logic.

This is much more likely, as it has happened to me, but with my leg.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 am

I think it's more likely I just fell over a lot whilst drunk, since the joints are not sore merely hurt when I lean on them - no pins and needles or numb feeling. Unless I fell asleep on my elbows and knees I don't see how-- Confuse

Rib still hurts, and I know it's not broken, I said I was a hypochondriac. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trixtor Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 am

Maybe it's a side effect of your being drunk? Alcohol can do very weird things to your body.
trixtor
trixtor
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

Including standing skills. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 am

I somehow get sorta drunk when I drink too much coca cola Tongue, or any likid with gas
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

You get drunk on carbonated drinks? You sure it's not the sugar? Also, that's probably hyper not drunk. Tongue
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 am

No man I feel like really dizzy I think that al the carbonate goes kinda to my brain, somehow Confuse
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruy112 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm

That's not the carbon (Although you could get those symptoms if you combined drinking Cola with a sudden change in altitude, but as I always say. "Don't drink and dive"). It's the caffeine affecting you and/or the sugar.
Ruy112
Ruy112
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Contrary to popular belief, sugar doesn't cause hyperactivity. The instant energy delivery of the glucose gives one the energy, but not the mood stimulus. That is down to the individual.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next