The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

+7
Jeeves
Duskcurse
Dark Avorian
MorbiusMonster
Slayer Noir
Handeath
The Empty Lord
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We should raid the RuneScape Forums! - Page 5 Empty We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 am

First topic message reminder :

I was thinking that we should raid the RuneScape Forums... with SUGGESTIONS! And use the prefix [TSS] to identify who we are.

We've been busy bees lately, and my Threads Profile is getting empty so I'm assuming that most of our old ideas have bean eaten... when better to revive them?

We could even transpose a few of our smaller, more handleable projects over and get some fresh eyes!

Whatcha think? Smile

The Army
Glossary of Suggestions!

Completed;
• Conjuring
• Gnomeball
• The Pirate King

Close to completion;
• Demonology
• Interactive Combat

Completion is possible;
• Homecoming Apocalypse
• Mythics' Quest
• Dungeoneering Expanse

Completion unlikely;
• Pallis, the Other World
• The Svet Triology

Last edited by 3mptylord on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 am; edited 7 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We should raid the RuneScape Forums! - Page 5 Empty Re: We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

Post by Handeath Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 am

But what about the suggestions we have here? SHould we post them all at once?

Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

We should raid the RuneScape Forums! - Page 5 Empty Re: We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

Post by Slayer Noir Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 am

Personally, I'd like to. But whether we do and whether we try recruiting new members are independent, aren't they?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 am

I don't know about posting them all at once. I think that might be overwhelming; then again, it might not. It all depends on who is viewing the forums at the time.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

I think "raid" implies at once, if nothing else. Tongue

I'm unsure as to the point of the raid. At one point I think it was discussed as going out with a bang, but at the same time renewing the TSG.

I reckon a date in August, but my procrastinator-drives are in uber-over-drive.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

I NEED TO WRITE THE TRILOGY!!!
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 am

Handeath wrote:I NEED TO WRITE THE TRILOGY!!!

There's nothing holding you back except yourself. Just write. It will come. Wink
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 am

Just a small question. Is it worth waiting until the Nightmare Begins is finished or should I simply upload what I have already (with a few ammendments) and then regather the fandom before releasing the Nightmare Begins?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 am

Since you're getting Arzonus made into the game, I think you keep it and publish the material. Surprise us over what happens.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

It's not being made. Jagex displayed some interest for a while, but they went quiet shortly after the thread disappeared.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 am

So is it worth it resubmitting the idea as I currently have it or should I finish off the Nightmare Begins before posting it?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

I think it depends on the date we set for the Raid, really. If worst comes to worst, I say just resubmit all your current stuff and hold off until everything's right for the Nightmare Begins. You'll have the fanbase back in no time. Tongue
Jeeves
Jeeves
Advocate

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 am

I would like to add my Azzai thread to the raid. I am releasing a part of it in August. I have two quests out of the series scheduled. If the raid isn't happening then, if it happens in November, I'm perfectly fine. (I made this so I don't overwhelm and build suspense. There are nine quests in this series, by the way.)

My amends are coming to a close soon. It's exciting.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 pm

All things considered, my idea is one of the biggest of the ideas here. We have over a dozen locations to consider, some with specific mechanics to work on and over 20 quests and more due to arrive. I'm not sure how much it represents in percentage, but it is very large.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 am

Yeah...
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 am

But, and I don't mean to offend, it's also one of the least likely to influence content. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am

I could try to do something but I need you to remind me of it
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 pm

How about this? Using the advanced features of Little Big Planet 2's create mode, I could design a little miniature move of all of us talking about the Suggestion Team.

But to do this, I need details as to how everyone wants their Sackfolk to look.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:07 pm

So what say you all? Shall I make a short clip on Little Big Planet of our Suggestion team?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 pm

I like the idea
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm

I just finished "mending" the walkthrough for Axar I!

Can't wait for a future date in August! Smile
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm

If I am going to make a short clip, I will need a script and some voicing samples. If you can't provide a voice, I'll just put together something that will seem suiting.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:01 am

Add Level 85 Hybrid Armor (as seen in the BTS) to the Spoils of War, my idea! (Well, I collaborated with a couple of friends on it.) We'll see how much it reseembles my work. Grin
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 am

I mean the hybrid armour has been a topic of discussion for some time now, so I don't know...
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:27 am

Script anyone?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 am

But, I screamed it loudest...D:

Anyway, we'll see how much it resembles my suggestion first, then we break out the Moonlight Mead!
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Alright, since I'm seeing that this raid will never happen I went ahead and posted the first quest of my series on the RSOF, I'll post a quest on the date of the raid.

Look, at this rate we're never going to get anything done. I know we're trying to finish everthing; make it look spotless... I think we can post them 85 to 99% complete, as never an idea is; they keep changing.

If we truly want to be heard, we should already post an idea we've completed or to the very brink of completion.

EDIT: Sorry to single you out Morbius, but we need Arzonus on the RSOF! I'm not expecting the entire series, but maybe like first three quests! YOU are our like lifeline and we cannot grow if you don't post... Sorry.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next