The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

+7
Jeeves
Duskcurse
Dark Avorian
MorbiusMonster
Slayer Noir
Handeath
The Empty Lord
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

We should raid the RuneScape Forums! - Page 6 Empty We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 am

First topic message reminder :

I was thinking that we should raid the RuneScape Forums... with SUGGESTIONS! And use the prefix [TSS] to identify who we are.

We've been busy bees lately, and my Threads Profile is getting empty so I'm assuming that most of our old ideas have bean eaten... when better to revive them?

We could even transpose a few of our smaller, more handleable projects over and get some fresh eyes!

Whatcha think? Smile

The Army
Glossary of Suggestions!

Completed;
• Conjuring
• Gnomeball
• The Pirate King

Close to completion;
• Demonology
• Interactive Combat

Completion is possible;
• Homecoming Apocalypse
• Mythics' Quest
• Dungeoneering Expanse

Completion unlikely;
• Pallis, the Other World
• The Svet Triology

Last edited by 3mptylord on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 am; edited 7 times in total
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We should raid the RuneScape Forums! - Page 6 Empty Re: We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

Post by Dragon78114 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Alright, since I'm seeing that this raid will never happen I went ahead and posted the first quest of my series on the RSOF, I'll post a quest on the date of the raid.

Look, at this rate we're never going to get anything done. I know we're trying to finish everthing; make it look spotless... I think we can post them 85 to 99% complete, as never an idea is; they keep changing.

If we truly want to be heard, we should already post an idea we've completed or to the very brink of completion.

EDIT: Sorry to single you out Morbius, but we need Arzonus on the RSOF! I'm not expecting the entire series, but maybe like first three quests! YOU are our like lifeline and we cannot grow if you don't post... Sorry.

Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1668

Back to top Go down

We should raid the RuneScape Forums! - Page 6 Empty Re: We should raid the RuneScape Forums!

Post by Dark Avorian Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Agreed with Dragon. Morbius, you need to bring Arzonus back. It was always the bastion of quality and dedication in suggesting. I don't care if some of us had our own personal quibbles with the details; Arzonus is amazing and having it back in the forums is a step in the right direction.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 3550
Location : Within the hallowed halls of the mighty, those known only as nobles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 am

Have a quick read through this poem. It seems oddly relevant all of a sudden...

http://poetry.poetryx.com/poems/784/
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Number of posts : 2641

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 am

We are the hollow men,
the stuffed men,

Seems appropriate Tongue depressingly so.
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 am

I was referring to the Nightmare.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Avorian Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 am

Oooooooooooh...I thought you were saying the poem was relevant to the state of this group...Neutral
Dark Avorian
Dark Avorian
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah, given the thread you posted on and claimed it was relevant...
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 am

I'm currently looking up prices and availability for www.arzonuscityofwerewolves.com. It's available and it is going "cheap", but I want to have something to place on the webpage itself. Anyone able to offer me any help.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 am

MorbiusMonster wrote:I'm currently looking up prices and availability for www.arzonuscityofwerewolves.com. It's available and it is going "cheap", but I want to have something to place on the webpage itself. Anyone able to offer me any help.

Srry it didn't loaded
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

I haven't purchased the domain yet, I am still in the planning stages.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am

So you're launching Arzonus as a game in itself?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 am

Not really, it'll be a base where I can put all the stuff.

And if I could get their contribution, I could find someone who could do animated headshots.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 am

be careful because if it is on another site, you're going to have to reproduce it on RSOF since the advertising rule is so crazy...
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

I've set up the Suggestion Guild recruitment page on the Clans section of the forums.

Quick find code: 93-94-369-63103678
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 am

Nice, maybe the mere mention of your name will bring members!
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Long URLs are bad practice.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 am

Hey, what ever happened to Zoacanthropy and Demonolgy? Those are the last parts to the Interactive Suggestion.
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:32 am

Long URLs?
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 am

SERIOUSLY, WE NEED TO FINISH THIS!
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:40 am

Alright, give us a proposed date for the raid, and I'll submit my work thereabouts. I'll modify what is necessary (such as the Beast's Temple, Mentality of Murders, the Theta Magnus dossier etc.) and scrap stuff that gives away too much information.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon78114 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 pm

I want it in sometime in November.
Dragon78114
Dragon78114
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 am

This forum really lags too much on my laptop for me to find being on it a pleasurable experience, hence my inactivity of late. I just can't be bothered to spend 5 minutes trying to scroll to the bottom of the page. I contacted support and whilst other members are experiencing the same issues, with mine and their forums, there was nothing to be given in advice to solving the problem.

Whilst I'll happily partake in the raid, someone else really needs to take the reins, I feel like everyone's waiting for me to say something. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 am

I don't know what to think now. I thought everyone was looking to me to spearhead the operation.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:22 am

We do, but 3mpty's our leader, it's like this Morb, you are the spearhead, but 3mpty is who controls the spear Wink
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 am

I'll be honest, but up until now I wasn't even aware you really on-board let alone that you thought you were leading it... I mean, I think I remember you asking whether or not you should repost Arzonus, but other than that I don't think I've paid attention.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MorbiusMonster Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 am

At the moment, I'm currently in a guest house and its internet signal is not the finest. It'll be a while before I can do something properly.

And, in accordance to Arzonus tradition. Today is Beast's Prosperity Day. Today, it focuses on the origin of RuneScape's monsters, and how each one is unique.
MorbiusMonster
MorbiusMonster
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next