The Suggestion Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

+3
Handeath
Dark Avorian
Slayer Noir
7 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Empty A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Race to the 80 Milestone Cape

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Attack10 99A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Consti10 92>93A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Mining10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Streng10 93A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Agilit10 79>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Smithi10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Defenc10 85A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Herblo10 73>79A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Fishin10 81
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Ranged10 84A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Thievi10 75>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Cookin10 83
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Prayer10 88A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Crafti10 77>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Firema10 80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Magic-10 94A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Fletch10 71>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Woodcu10 83
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Runecr10 86A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Slayer10 82A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Farmin10 74>80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Constr10 76>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Hunter10 71>80A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Summon10 78>80
A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Dungeo10 90>91

Spoiler:

Last edited by Slayer Noir on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 am; edited 18 times in total
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by Slayer Noir Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 pm

If you had 80 everything else, Dungeoneering would be a walk-through. You'd be able to do almost anything in the dungeons. So I'd do it in that order if I were you.

Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Slayer's Blog (guess who's back)

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 pm

But now I know I have a whole month, I'mma go a little slower. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7344

http://3mptylord.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue May 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Just to mock me, eh?
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 pm

No, just so I don't die. Wink
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Whath appens with the new colour title?
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Number of posts : 1367

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Two reasons for it, Dusk:

1. It's easier for me to see if anyone has responded to me a topic I've posted in on my phone. I found it wasn't easy to distinguish between yours, mine and Morbius' names without zooming in, since we were all the same colour

2. It matches my signature
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed May 23, 2012 8:52 pm

As of tomorrow, I'm banning myself from the Suggestion Site on alternate days in order to focus more on studying

Thought you guys might wanna know Tongue
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 pm

I wish I was that devoted to my studies. Sigh
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

I have to be. I've taken a huge gamble and a single B will put me in clearing.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 am

Dear blog

Though the date isn't set yet, I plan on going cold-turkey on the Suggestion Site at some point in the near future.

I was re-reading my biology notes on plant cloning, and I found not one, not two, but three instances of me spelling "graft" with 2 As. Frankly, my mind shouldn't be on suggestions right now.

I'll update you more on how I plan on giving up suggesting soon...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 am

Haha, I chuckled.
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 am

I'm glad it amuses you.

By the way 3mpty, if my willpower fails me, you'll have to drop the banhammer on me.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 am

So you are leaving us for good? D: D:
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am

No, until the end of my exams. Just so the site doesn't serve as a distraction to me.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 am

That will be in how much time? D: D:
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 am

Give me a couple of days to sort some stuff out, then no Suggestion Site until the 22nd of June
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskcurse Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:28 am

D': D':
Duskcurse
Duskcurse
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 am

Sorry, can't risk throwing my whole future away for a few suggestions.
Don't get me wrong, I love this community, but it's about priorities.
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 pm

You'll laugh about it when it's over. Wink

I still admire your ability to focus... or, at least, your desire to focus. These last few years I've just been so lethargic. I hope all goes well. And I can in deed temporarily ban you, although it won't stop you viewing and I can imagine not being able to input when you have something vital to say would be more frustrating.

I believe the saying "All work, no play" would be fitting.

Alas, good luck.

The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Oh don't worry, I won't overwork myself.

You'll still see me on Runescape throughout the whole thing. Thankfully, games of GOP, at 15 minutes each are an ideal time, fairly good money and require very little thinking.

They've been my staple "break" for many exam seasons now
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Dear Blog

Below are the details and terms of my "break" from suggesting
Today, the 6th of June, is the last day I will be on the Site until the 23rd. Every day from the 7th to the 22nd, I'm banned.
If you catch me on the site on any of those days, please tell me to go away. You don't have to be nice about it, you can use as many swear words and personal insults as you want, it's all for my own good.
If I break the terms of my break more than twice, then there will be no choice but to temporarily ban my account
Please remember the dates. The last thing I want is to return after my exams are over to greetings of "FUCK OFF SLAYER, YOU SHOULD BE REVISING"

I'll try and spend today sorting out any unfinished business. I'll update the OPs of any threads that need it and get some final input into some discussions.

Please note that I have not banned myself from RuneScape. Though I won't be on frequently, if anyone needs a chat, you can find me there
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Well I'm going away for a month tomorrow, so you won't have anyone interesting to talk to.

*trollfase.jpg*
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Jesus. The site's gonna be quiet...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Handeath Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:19 am

Yeah, I want as much work done on HA as possible, but I don't know...Sad
Handeath
Handeath
Advocate

Number of posts : 955

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer Noir Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 am

Once my exams are over, I'll do some work on HA. Maybe write or rewrite a few more guardians and figure out what's going on with Adyna and the whole gambling thing...
Slayer Noir
Slayer Noir
Partisan
Partisan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Empty Lord Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:26 am

I'm gonna be all alone! Sad
The Empty Lord
The Empty Lord
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next